The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G

Yeah I mean 2020 was ages ago and papers don't count. Honestly. It shocks me you would be here when you could be your very own thread. Dont be so damn obvious, a quick look through your comments shows you told people how to find you, and leave it out you are a salty woman who wishes she was Sue and let's face it that's nothing to want to be.
What? You Sound like you are on a right benny 🥴🥴
Why would I wish I was Sue? My husband isn’t a pervert, I don’t have a fanny like a bucket or cackle like a witch.
Meh. Get over yourself, I’m perfectly happy the way I am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Your welcome to share your social media handle and we can all have a nose to see if your life is idyllic/perfect or you can hide behind the anonymity and continue to be an overbearing bully on your pedestal!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was sticking up for you kingbin that was aimed at sshsta!
Apologies 👍

Yeah I mean 2020 was ages ago and papers don't count. Honestly. It shocks me you would be here when you could be your very own thread. Dont be so damn obvious, a quick look through your comments shows you told people how to find you, and leave it out you are a salty woman who wishes she was Sue and let's face it that's nothing to want to be.
If you’ve been digging that much and I still piss you off feel free to DM me on Facebook or Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s all I can say really 🤷🏼‍♀️

So back to the Radfords it is then? I mean if you are so comfortable with yourself just pop your real name here babe. I wouldn't have guessed had the other person not said. 🤷‍♀️

Shall we just save the Radford thread and start you your very own one?
Go away Radford/Walker. If your the latter you need to deal with your own family issues, mega awkward that morning.

But yeah back to the Radfords, what the fudge went down that she didnt even wish her daughter a happy birthday. No wonder poor Chloe was dragged back from uni, wondere if she did the same to the boy in the RAF

Reactions: 8
I feel like Chloe has been liberated from a long term hostage situation. She seems to have really broken free from the ovulation cult that masquerades as a family. I'm sure it must hurt that they have ignored her birthday but the relief of no longer having to be their stopgap carer, social media manager and constant defender must be its own reward.

So yeah, happy birthday Chloe. Go and live your own life. Be young and carefree. You've earned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Go away Radford/Walker. If your the latter you need to deal with your own family issues, mega awkward that morning.

But yeah back to the Radfords, what the fudge went down that she didnt even wish her daughter a happy birthday. No wonder poor Chloe was dragged back from uni, wondere if she did the same to the boy in the RAF
Not wishing your own daughter happy birthday is awful given she makes a big deal of showing off presents for the other kids birthdays and even recently when they were on holiday. Chloe could rightly claim that she has raised a good few of those kids. You would think the least her mother could do was wish her happy birthday. Has Walker worked through her issues? I recall a post not that long ago, something about a bit on the side and her hubby. 😬

have they actually fell out then?
It wouldn’t surprise me. It seems that Sue falls out with everyone who doesn’t comply with her wishes. Chloe has always come across as a family girl, I would go so far as to say given up her own life for Sue’s selfishness. Hope she had a lovely birthday regardless!

Its the 2nd time they have used this thread to doxx people, remember when you made an account in my road name Sue!
It’s the use of punctuation that is misleading. We all know she comes on here and then does indirect posts on her insta to address topics raised.

Well making yourself known then. I just don't get why you would sit on this
Yeah he is from what I googled. I'm just confused why someone who has been in the media for having a big family is sitting here slating... like most the comments people are putting are genuine concerns but this just stinks of something else.
I read Tattle because I support the questions around Sue's sexual abuse the impossible care of the children by the parent s the fact that alot of YouTube kids have no rights. Isn't that what Tattle is at heart? Making awareness for wrong things. These bitchy people are breaking away from valid points and concerns
Your opinion. Having a big family and having 22 kids for content- 2 entirely different things. Also don’t believe everything you read on goggle. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Some real nastiness on this thread today, let's stay on the topic of the radfrauds, it seems they can't do without some sort of renovation happening, gives then a chance to complain about the mess it creates. Why not enjoy the kids growing up rather than filming never ending room makeovers.
Someone mentioned it but those pies really shouldn't have been out on the table, there's obviously a reason they are sent out in what looks like cooled boxes judging by previous pictures.

Reactions: 21
Are they really going for marble 😂😂😂 ffs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I reckon Sue is the Inghams biggest fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sus that multiple new people have joined today to slag off someone in this thread, as though we won't realize it's all the same person 😂 or a few people, namely Sue, Millie and Sophie. Sue darling if we're talking about crimes shall we discuss grown men grooming 13 year old girls? Breaking carseat safety laws? Irresponsible dog (and human) breeding? Running a shoddy business and not sending people what they paid for? Take your pick xx

Anyway back to the Radfrauds. Chloe said she was asked to film for the new series, wonder if we'll learn anything about what's happening or if they'll pretend everything is fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where are the moderators? Seriously can't believe all these pages of ridiculous derailing comments are still here. Please can we bring this back to the Radfrauds and their terrible parenting? Most of us couldn't give a damn about personal vendettas which constantly derail these threads. (Even I can tell these randoms are not directly Radfords, just minions. The grammar is too good) Don't rise to it or give them the time of day.

I'm honestly not sure what's going on with Chloe. Do we definitely know there has been a major falling out? It's not unusual for Sue to not wish the much older ones a happy birthday on social media. Maybe they ask her not to? The not following each other on social media thing is a bit odd, but again some families prefer separate lives when it comes to social media so it could all be part of Chloe breaking free and requesting not to be associated with their social media activity?

I'm only speculating of course, as we all are, but I'm sure people have said Chloe does still visit them. It's really not that unusual in some families for relatives to lead separate lives online without there necessarily being anything wrong. Chloe has always struck me as someone with big family values (why else would she has put up with them for all these years). She's finally moved out because she's an adult with a steady partner and it's time to stand on her own two feet. Of course there may have been some sort of falling out (perhaps due to Sue resenting her not being around to assist 24/7 anymore) but I'm not sure where these automatic assumptions that they absolutely must have fallen out come from? We definitely need more information/facts before coming to that conclusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where are the moderators? Seriously can't believe all these pages of ridiculous derailing comments are still here. Please can we bring this back to the Radfrauds and their terrible parenting? Most of us couldn't give a damn about personal vendettas which constantly derail these threads. (Even I can tell these randoms are not directly Radfords, just minions. The grammar is too good) Don't rise to it or give them the time of day.

I'm honestly not sure what's going on with Chloe. Do we definitely know there has been a major falling out? It's not unusual for Sue to not wish the much older ones a happy birthday on social media. Maybe they ask her not to? The not following each other on social media thing is a bit odd, but again some families prefer separate lives when it comes to social media so it could all be part of Chloe breaking free and requesting not to be associated with their social media activity?

I'm only speculating of course, as we all are, but I'm sure people have said Chloe does still visit them. It's really not that unusual in some families for relatives to lead separate lives online without there necessarily being anything wrong.
well im happy for her anyway if she has distanced herself - i wish years ago she stayed at uni instead of coming home too, she would've been able to flourish imo....

Reactions: 7
Anyway, back to the chavfords. I wonder what happened with Sue and Chloe? I'm kinda hoping Chloe reads here, she seems more switched on than the rest of the family and I'm hoping she's really thought about what some of us have said about Noel having sex with a 13 year old Sue and the whole dynamics of the family. Maybe Chloe has started to question things? She seems like a nice, hardworking girl who isn't like the rest. Chloe, If you are reading here, I hope you do well in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
well im happy for her anyway if she has distanced herself - i wish years ago she stayed at uni instead of coming home too, she would've been able to flourish imo....
Yes so am I, really pleased she's finally broken away to live an independent life away from that madhouse. It's long overdue.

I'm sure she mainly moved back due to Sue's miscarriage. They claimed she was just homesick but there seemed more to it to me, she was terrified of being so far away while her mum constantly risked her health with every new pregnancy. Especially the ones after Alfie, Chloe always seemed so worried throughout (understandable so). Not only did she constantly feel at risk of losing her mum at a young age, she must of known who the responsibility for bringing up all the little ones would fall to if something did happen to Sue. That's such a weight for a young girl to bear every 12 months or so.

Maybe Sue finally declaring an end to the childbearing days (more convincingly this time) has given her the confidence that she can finally break away and be free to lead her own life?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think that all this renovation might be to sell? I notice Sue follows Lazy and Creepy. I was wondering if she had her eyes on her very own Pylon Palace in the future.

Reactions: 5
The endless grey colourscheme at Chavfraud Manor is making it seem like "what Sarah Ingham would have got if she'd ordered her farble dream home from Wish" I mean it takes a lot of talent to make the Mingins look classy, I'll say that for Sue but yanno...the words "tacky & derivative" do spring to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
After seeing the oldest kids of the duggers moving away from the parents as they got older and with influence from husbands, I can imagine it will be the same for some of the radfraud kids. Especially when they start leading their own lives outwith the family home and if people give them their own opinions on what a normal family is, and how there parents met( like no grooming or statutory rape) it will be interesting if any write tell all books too.

I'm also not enjoying all these new members doxxing kingbin! It's not right. I would also like to point out as a mother of more than average amount of kids, that I don't see hypocrisy, as most large family's don't sell their children or stop our kids from blossoming as they grow. And most of us weren't groomed from the age of 7, then raped repeatedly from age 12 and then bred like a farm animal risking life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.