Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
The Scum paper is saying that the new fridge cost 6.5 k. Difficult to believe that’s true. It got me thinking. Does she ever clean her fridges out. I can’t believe she does, she never does any proper housework, she’s too busy chilling. The fridges must stink if the colour of the floor is her wonderful standard of work.
The more I see of this fucking family the more they make me want to throw up.
The kids dressed in expensive and gifted clothes doesn’t compensate for
Scratty hair that gets cut twice a year. Once if you are a girl.
Speech impediments.
Feral behaviour.
Lack of social skills.
Special needs going undetected.
Dirty filthy fingernails etc etc.
These kids havn’t a cat in hells chance being parented by teenage siblings whilst the mother chills and brags.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

kat101

The tide is definitely turning on them!! People wondering why she has a new pram when Heidie is hardly a baby!!
Sue clinging onto anything possible for "babies" she smells of desperation!

I don't like Amanda Owen but they've just made a million £ Clive is almost 70. They are leaving ravenseat and moving to the smaller property with just a small sheep flock.
She's realised her tv work and now much more regular tv work pays more than farming.

I know sue has signed for 10 episodes but seriously what the hell is a dried up prune going to talk about for TEN episodes?

After that? I can't see where they'll go other than the standard boasting Christmas which makes me sick.

They can't vlog content as they probably signed a channel five agreement.

• Wow

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I don’t keep up with this thread and I don’t really keep up with the Radfords either’
But a post on fb popped up of the Dad ‘vlogging’. He gives me the absolute creeps, is there something about him or is it just me?
Why do they get gifted so much stuff, they literally had a load of kids?
He knocked up Sue when he was 18 and she was 13/14, which is creepy enough. He has a terrible temper when the cameras are off from what we can see. He makes my skin crawl, I wouldn't let my kids play over at that house with creepy Noel around.

Posy Parker

Well they arent saving anything, if I was them I’d buy a few cheap houses or flats, let’s the older boys rent them for reduced cost. Say the amount they already pay in board. Then once they move out just rent them out and that would give them a decent income.
I love this idea Bambix. However the Chavfraud's only live in the moment and never think about the future. Its madness now but when I was at uni, my student house was up for sale and it was £18k in 1997 so I just bought it with savings. I still own it now and rent it out to students and its the easiest money I make. Obvs houses cost far more than that now but Morecombe is a shit hole and house prices are well below the national average. I doubt they have a mortgage on their house so it baffles me why they are all still there. Fly the fucking nest and live your own life! Millie will be there until the council cough up a house for her and Oh-feel-ya. OK. Rant over!

• Angry
  • Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I remember people saying that Sue posted on a facebook page slagging off Nicole, I don't remember the details but there are probably screenshots somewhere. From what I remember she was saying Nicole was loud and dirty (which is bloody rich coming from Sue) and she was shaming her for having kids with different fathers or something (I'd rather have kids with more than one man than with one creepy pervy one like Noel lol)
Like this one you mean?

Attachments

• Wow

Snowystar

Who the fuck is waiting 3 weeks for a well over-priced box of shite pies?
My mum does. She buys like 12 pies every month, we're all the way up in Scotland with lots of good local bakeries around us... but she insists in buying Radford ones..

• Wow
  • Haha
My husband travels for work and went to the shop once He bought a steak pie and said it should have been served with a spoon for the watery filling and the pastry fell apart as soon as he tried to pick it up.

• Sick
  • Haha
If the pie shop was their main income they’d be all hands on deck because they would need ongoing satisfaction and sales. But clearly it’s not and they don’t so they’d rather spend their time and effort having days/weekends out and raking in the cash via their SM outlets. Which is absolutely fine but they need to stop harping on about how bloody hard they work and how their business funds their lifestyle, cos that’s just a big fat lie.

Last edited:

YoMamma!

I've not commented on this post before (I don't think) but I'm at the point of being pissed off now.

Does this family now only post when they've got something to show off? I.e if it's a birthday if they've been given another fucking freebie, if they've been gifted a fucking pushchair, fridge, day out yadda yadda..... I'm ashamed to say i did use to watch them but I've just noticed that this is the only time you hear from them.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Does anyone think they had an agreement that because Noel wanted all the kids he had to do the fair share while Sue gets to rest after providing his supply? It’s not a normal way of raising children IMO so I wonder if it was a condition she set to pop out the younger ones. Let’s face it she’s not exactly maternal or a loving doting hands on mum is she

Little me.

VIP Member
An igloo! Another absolute waste of fucking money. I wish they would all fuck off and live in a bloody igloo full time. The Antarctic would be ideal. Nothing but chavvy, bragging idiots.
Self indulgent prats bragging about the money they spend from exploiting their children when families are struggling to survive. Horrible disgusting people.

Kingbin

VIP Member
I’m not just saying this cos it’s her but there’s no way I’d actually pay for them.
So badly done 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Tabia

VIP Member
Sue is beholden to whatever millie wants. She can't leave millie with the baby as millie seems utterly clueless
Absolutely right! Millie treats her baby as though she’s a doll to dress up. Could you just imagine her living on her own with Awfelia? She’d totally go under.

babybelle

VIP Member
Mrs Chavfraud is so fucking lazy she can’t be bothered to open the fridge door so it’s ideal for her. Creepy Crusty Noel is used to knocking, he’s had plenty of practice knocking her up.The only time it will have food in will be when they have done a big shop and had it delivered. The rest of the time they are buying food every day. Also how many bloody water dispensers do two football teams need??????
Their absolute greed for flash appliances now beggars belief. We don’t forget when you lived like gypsies and hadn’t a lot of money. In the days before you all became big heads and weren’t constantly bragging. I guess you won’t be washing your three pairs of knickers out anymore. 🤣
Totally agree. You would think with 19 kids at home, she would be rushed off her feet, yet she finds plenty of time to chill, drink hot coffee, shop till she drops, be on social media bullying people. Guess that's what happens when your older kids look after the younger ones, it frees up a lot of time.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Must be Sue running the social media side of the magic pie empire 🙄
She has zero IQ and absolutely no people skills. It seems all she’s capable of doing is receiving comments from their fans.

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
Another load of fucking gifted clothes. Mrs Chavfraud saying they are all recyclable. Stupid bitch. All clothes are recyclable, you can pass them on to others or give them to charity. I guess yours end up in a skip which is a permanent fixture in your garden.
The clothes are not even nice, they look like they have been made out of old curtains. Why the hell people gift them for her to brag about I don’t know.
Clean your filthy floors if you are short of something to do and put that fucking camera down. You are such a lazy mare.

I’ve just read that the gifted tat can’t be tumble dried. No good for the Radfrauds!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha