Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CostaChat

Ellie has got a job house keeping. She cooks and helps clean. She already better than Millie.
Noel moaning that Blackpool is busy and that the kids wanted ice cream, donuts and things.
I feel like Ellie has replaced Chloe in the house. She seems to have some ambition to work and other interests but also has a child, normally Bonnie, on her hip.
I hope she follows Chloe and makes the move to bigger things in the next couple of years.

Reactions: 14

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I get the feeling Sue doesn't like Nicole.
I remember people saying that Sue posted on a facebook page slagging off Nicole, I don't remember the details but there are probably screenshots somewhere. From what I remember she was saying Nicole was loud and dirty (which is bloody rich coming from Sue) and she was shaming her for having kids with different fathers or something (I'd rather have kids with more than one man than with one creepy pervy one like Noel lol)

emmawhu

VIP Member
millie leaving the babies playing unattended in that water while she showed off the hot tub - how thick can you be.

also isn’t hallie like 6? surely at 6 she’d be able to read the words in that book but she could only recognise the letters
She's a Radford bless her. When Sue was shown 'home schooling' the girls earlier in the year it was plainly obvious both her and Phoebe are struggling.

And yet, with Phoebe off school, assumingly needing to isolate, and Bonnie and Archie off to nursery for the afternoon, what does Sue do with her? Stick her in the hot tub all afternoon! It could be the perfect opportunity for some quality 1-1 time with her and to try and help her with some school work. I assume it's being set if her bubble is closed, as it's a legal requirement. Sadly it wouldn't even occur to Sue to do it unless it was for filming purposes.

Yes I thought that too about Millie. Babies can drown even in shallow water like that you fool! When Heidie was climbing precariously, she could have tipped it over or anything. No sense, the lot of them!

DRESlife

Their biggest selling point is that they are Britain’s Largest Family. It’s their identity and main source of income. I would bet that Sue and Noel have massive resentment towards the eldest children that have left the circus home.
Channel 5 will have likely offered them a sum to produce the series, they’ll have discussed it with the older 3 and Chris, Sophie & Chloe with jobs and lives of their own will have told them they aren’t interested.
They will have had to tell Channel 5 and the amount they pay out will go down.
The show is called 22 kids and counting.
“13 kids, 5 grown adults, 3 that have left home and no longer counting” doesn’t have the same appeal.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Who looks after the bakery when noel's not there? I would hate to think chloe is left to do everything by herself while they all stand around the unit with the kids not doing much.
On another note surely phoebe is off school for a reason, presumably to isolate so doesn't taking her out to the new bakery and anywhere else kind of defeat the purpose of that?

WitchPlease

Can't even cope with them, can't reply to emails but can be vlogging and be on social media! Priorities? I feel their downfall will start to happen very soon.

Kingbin

VIP Member
My mum does. She buys like 12 pies every month, we're all the way up in Scotland with lots of good local bakeries around us... but she insists in buying Radford ones..
Scotland does not need such negativity. Tell your mum to stop it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
millie leaving the babies playing unattended in that water while she showed off the hot tub - how thick can you be.

also isn’t hallie like 6? surely at 6 she’d be able to read the words in that book but she could only recognise the letters
They may think that they are posh by showing off their hot tub, but they look so hillbilly doing it. For goodness sakes, get one of those seasonal blow up pools, they come in larger sizes. I cringe everytime I see them using the tub as a pool.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I think they are trying to rebrand themselves as sort. The whole thing of posting videos of heidie on Facebook. Using a bit of the tv show as a new intro. The thumbnail also seemed to have a new logo. Also when someone mentioned the bio on Instagram I noticed it now says represented by [email protected] so I would assume they are with an agency and they are trying to help them more with their social media. I am guessing with no new children they are running out of content so have got someone to help them rebrand and try and drum up interest. It’s not helping. The vlog is still boring 😴

Shinealight

VIP Member
I sincerely hope she ain’t pregnant. I’ve seen firsthand what can go wrong. How would they cope if something happened to her or the baby. It does not bear thinking about
She must be every obstetricians worst nightmare
She must have cost the NHS a fortune over the years with all these pregnancies, especially the latter ones that have been deemed high risk.

Little me.

VIP Member
So let’s play with the fridge today. Fucking idiots. Normal kids play with toys not car controls and fridges. Maybe this Insta was just to BRAG and show the new fridge, ( probably gifted ) like everything else. Definitely lacking upstairs.

Kingbin

VIP Member
They are so bad. They are too bulky, sitting way above the cuticle

Just like her. Cheap and nasty

• Haha

Cl365090

Chatty Member
Has Sue's fanny fallen out yet?
For fucks sake I saw a meme about people having baggy fannys after kids and I said to my mom well think mines gone back to normal after childbirth and my mom said yeah after one or two it probably does and then she said that Sue from the radfords is defo a baggy fanny fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn't she too old for that rubbish? I feel too old at 35
I would rather shit in my hands and clap and I’m 20 🤣

• Haha

Deeandra2020

I've never liked the Radford family and I think this goes for every large family out there. It seems like Sue and Noel only care about the younger ones and the babies while the older children are left in the dirt and only become useful as babysitters for the kiddos. And then even more are left in the dark when a new baby or grandbaby arrives. They only care about the younger ones and its saddening.

• Heart

Posy Parker

Talking of dogs I seen Katie was walking bluebell and ivy last night. What about the other two? Especially Lola she needs exercise and not just chasing a ball in the garden.
Don't get me started on the lack of exercise for lovely Lola. That dog is such a beauty. This is a random side note but 2 of my children have the same names as 2 of their dogs!

• Sad