Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LLLJ

Christ that was annoying! Poor Josh has the patience of a saint.

I saw that, she only looked at him and he tried to slap her. Noel’s too busy filming and Sue is preoccupied with the heat coming off the candles - who knew candles were hot when lit?
From Hallie down they all seem to have such a nasty streak in them always grabbing hitting and crying a know kids will be kids but surely they should be checking them for it and the comment about the candles sums them all up really 🤣….

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Kingbin

VIP Member
Buys a unit with no water supply. I’m sorry but what? How’s he going to fix up the new place whilst still trying to pump out orders from weeks ago?
Makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Beckyboo85

I live just down the road from the bakery and have never been in once in my 35 years on this earth. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one round here that can say the same! Definitely not the main source of income!

• Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
Ive seen these igloo things set up for dinner parties and entertaining, but never for sleepovers, why would you want to sleep in one when anyone walking past could see. Maybe creepy Noel will be watching out the window 🤢. This lot have all the gear yet no idea. With regard to their pie shop social media, I think Sue does it. The response is typical Sue, ignorant abd rude unless you are showering them with admiration

• Sick

happylou

Chatty Member
Bunch of scruffs kids always look filthy and in dirty clothes . Kids can’t be kids because they are raising the younger kids I would hate to be in a huge family like that the mother cannot possibly give all those children the one on one parenting they need

slmapg

VIP Member
Sue does look a bit bloaty, anyone else think Millie looks about 11 years old 😂

B7EF731E-05C2-40C8-8602-48AEEBF8D77D.jpeg

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
They are behind with orders all the time, yet with the amount of capable people in that household, they should always be ahead of themselves.
I'm not sure I'd describe any of them as capable apart from Chloe and she's finally seen the light and escaped.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I agree the smaller children are very spoilt. I think some of the older ones are more grateful as they remember the rationing of fish fingers and not having a lot of money. The younger ones just expect it. Someone did mention on YouTube I think but it’s prob been deleted now that josh didn’t get as many presents as heidie. They will argue that Josh’s cost but like it’s been said I don’t think they actually Got stuff josh wanted. He said it was similar to stuff he already had. I think they are too many children so sue and Noel obviously can’t keep up with all their different interests.

• Sad

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
So I lurk on the Duggarsnark subreddit and someone posted about income, which I thought applied to the Radfords as well. According to this persons thorough calculations, for a family of 22 people to live just above the poverty line they'd need to be making 217k in America, which is about 156k in british pounds. To live a middle class life (decent cars, occasional holidays) they'd need 350k, about 251k in gbp. The radfords live in a pretty cheap area but they clearly live a rich persons lifestyle, so they'd need to be making far far more than 250 thousand pounds a year for the 18 children at home (19 until recently) plus Ophelia and the two parents.

I know it's been said over and over and it's nothing new now, but 30k a year is utter rubbish.
Even if you factor in the approx £8k a year in child benefit they were getting, it's not difficult to believe they were literally rationing fish fingers before all this social media and TV bollocks took off. I just don't see how any sentient being can keep believing the £30,000 a year line. They bought more than £30,000 worth of bloody furniture last year, ffs.

Also, they've been quoting that £30k figure for 10 years, so we're meant to believe that the income from the grubby pie shop has never changed in all that time?
Not much a businessman or much of a baker then are you Noel, if that's the case.

But seriously do these morons who keep saying "they do it all on 30k a year!" really believe that all these TV appearances and the YouTube channel are done for free?

I wonder if the older ones have ever questioned why millie is allowed to do whatever she pleases while they are expected to mind the younger ones, they have their own jobs, cars/learning to drive and occasionally help out in the bakery while millie doesn't lift a finger and is never pulled up on it. We all know Sophie was expected to look after everyone alongside her own newborn so what's different now?? The only good thing is the older ones have a sense of independence in some ways.
Millie always comes across as defiant, like she’s constantly on a short fuse and ready to blow up at any second. She may well have some kind of mental health issue and that’s why nobody crosses her or questions her apathy.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
millie leaving the babies playing unattended in that water while she showed off the hot tub - how thick can you be.

also isn’t hallie like 6? surely at 6 she’d be able to read the words in that book but she could only recognise the letters

• Angry

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I’ve also thought this... she must have Mother Nature knocking with the menopause but I don’t know if she’ll ever be ready to choose to stop, she’ll only stopped when she’s forced.
The issue for me is they’ve got 22 kids. 11 boys 11 girls. If they have one more, they’ll need another.
Chloe said once that Sue doesn't like odd numbers. If she has an odd number of kids, she'll have another to even it out. Which is an incredibly stupid reason to bring a human into the world but what else would you expect from Sue?
That's why I think she'll try for twins, because even with fertility treatments she can't have many years of baby making left, and she won't want to stop at 23.

Tinfoil hat time: I've been thinking that Chloe moved out so suddenly because she had a falling out with her family. What if Sue told them she was pregnant/trying and Chloe got upset?

babybelle

VIP Member
Sophie is asking for a mobile jet washer to clean the unit as there is no water on site. How's that going to work when he is up and running. I'd assume he would need to be constantly washing his hands and cleaning down and generally doing that thing we all call hygiene. Why would you take on a unit for a food based business if you have no water in it?

• Haha

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Never see the older ones coming to watch the younger ones open their presents, find it totally rude to be honest, I’d make my kids come and watch and join in, bloody sitting in their rooms gaming!
Not to make excuses for them, but one of the issues probably is that they film every one of the younger kids birthday hauls for money earning vlogs, and the older boys/ young men don't want to be in vlogs? (Which is understandable, and should be their personal choice)

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Equally terrifying is that Noel knocked up his mate's sister when she was 13 and he was 18. There are what - 3-4 boys in that house who are nearly 18 or over 18 and they have all been raised to believe that their parents' origin story is a romance of the century type situation, not a gross abuse of trust and an actual crime. I wouldn't be inviting any of those lads to my house if I had daughters. I know that.
It makes me sick to say this but it's like if in 2 years Tillie got groomed and knocked up by an 18 year old man. What would they say to that? Would they not realize the irony of it and be livid (as any parent would be) or would they defend it? It's disgraceful. I wonder if any of their older children realize how gross it is or if they all think it's fine

• Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
What’s with the furry hooded coats? It’s bloody June! It cannot be that cold in Morecambe! Just looks scruffy TBH

• Haha

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
I would love for it to show more the real side for them. I would love for them to be a fallout with Chloe moving out and they show that but it will be the same boring shit. Brag brag brag. Gift gift gift. More tat. They may be the odd staged drama like heidies birth certificate mix up or millies baby shower cake.
What if the fallout with Chloe is cos sues pregnant again and she was fed up with doing everything