Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I would love for it to show more the real side for them. I would love for them to be a fallout with Chloe moving out and they show that but it will be the same boring shit. Brag brag brag. Gift gift gift. More tat. They may be the odd staged drama like heidies birth certificate mix up or millies baby shower cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I would say they would claim anything they can. Come on they claimed school computers for Casper and Oscar when clearly they could afford to buy. The kids have had tablets and other stuff over the years but they get broke easily.

slmapg

VIP Member
Going to Scotland, we didn’t see that coming did we 🙄 if the minghams have done it, it’s as sure as shit the radfrauds will follow.

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue and Noel don't care about any life, animal or human. Noels ego likes knowing that his magical sperm has made so many kids, and Sue likes newborn babies until they develop a personality, but they don't seem to give a crap about anyone but themselves. I remember in one of their older docs they had chickens in the yard, what happened to them? They probably got bored of them or the poor chickens were scared to death by all the rowdy kids. They treat animals like their children. They get excited by newborns, give them attention for a month or so and then it's onto the next baby/puppy.
I personally don't think anyone should have 22 babies but these 2 are the literal worst people to be raising so many kids. They're about as warm and loving as a dead fish, and about as intelligent as one too.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Media money isn’t reliable.

That’s all I’ve to say 😘

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least. But I do wonder if the kids are going to feel hard done by when they’re all adults in their own homes and can’t afford the millionaire lifestyle. Of course, many of them will probably never leave.
A residential care home. The irony of it.
well of course they will. Her fanny has dried up now, it’s taking ages to shift pies to people who’ve paid weeks in advance.

Jobs fucked 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
How can they think sending replies like this and others are acceptable? It's not professional, if they don't agree with something then it would be better to scroll past and move on. That's not the way to gain customers, they should remember everyone is more likely to tell people if they have a bad experience with a business than if it was good.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Did Ellie seriously just ask Heidie "do you want this story?" in the new vlog... before handing her a colouring book?! 🙈🙈🙈🙈 (at least I think it was Ellie, sounded more like Millie but Ellie was in the shot when Sue took over. Whoever it was it was a complete facepalm moment.)

If the older ones can't tell the difference between a story book and a different type of book there's really no hope for the rest of them. It was so obviously staged by Sue, quick give them some books to show we read. Shame she and Noel are too thick to notice the error when they edited. Poo in the Zoo again Sue? Really? Only the best quality high class literature in the Radford household! Of course, all kids love light hearted toilet humour but that really does seem to be the only story they know.

Also demonstrated a complete lack of respect for the older one's privacy and possessions. It's bad enough they were letting the babies wreak havoc in the boys' room anyway but nothing is sacred. "Careful Heidie that one's Casper's". Heidie picks it up again "careful don't rip it. Casper loves that book". Heidie is still rough with it, Sue continues just to tell her to be careful. Take it off her Sue! How sad will poor Casper be if his favourite book is damaged because you can't control your kids? An accident could have been prevented if you had stepped in and taken action straight away. As it is, it was only avoided by luck rather than judgement. Next time he might not be so lucky, because the feral crotch goblins will raid through his things again and again. They know no different. No respect for anything in that house.

Possible things to show on the series

*Chloe moving out
*The new bakery
*Ellie sky diving
*Hallies birthday
*Their trip to blackpool
*Chris new baby? When’s that due?
*A new pregnancy in the family?

Not expecting to see anything about them breeding the dogs.
No way will Sue allow Nicole, Chris' partner, in on any of the publicity. Not that I think she'll want it anyway but Sue definitely wouldn't stand for it even if she did.

Last edited:

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I wonder if Chris and Nicole are having troubles, she posted about wanting to go on holiday on her own. And have their kids always had her surname? She's got them as Maisie and Jacob Spencer in her bio. Although I wouldn't blame them if they didn't give them the Radford surname to piss off Noel and his weird ego lol
She used to have it as spencer-radford for Maisie and Jacob but she changed it.

• Wow

kat101

I thought with Chloe moving out she would distance herself from the family but I know she was with them the other day as she had Hallie and phoebe on her stories. I got a feeling sue is a bit pissed Chloe moved out since she was one of the ones who actually helped out and cooked etc.
She's loving making her own life good for her.

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
I can't stand the Radfords (apart from Chloe who seems decent). Noel gives me the creeps and there is no way if I had a daughter, I would let her stay over in that igloo thing.

The man who hasn't received his Pie order and handed over his money to them is within his rights to complain. Noel should have apologised and either refunded the man or made an effort to speed up his order.

The amount of children they have is insane and selfish. One of my friends has joked that everyone will be related to the Radfords in 100 years.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
They are so badly done. Did she get Hallie and Phoebe to do them with their Barbie Beauty set ffs? Oh no - Sue would never spend enough quality time with any of her kids to play, would she? So she's actually paid for them.
Jaysus, Mary and Joseph they're mingin'. Can you imagine the bacterial load that must have built up under them already?

• Haha
  • Sick

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
And stair gates. Why does she need a new pram when she has a few and so does Ophelia. Is it for a new addition?
Also they only just got perfect stair gates you have had 22 kids and we never ever see a gate at the top of those stairs just at the bottom.
Unbelievable. They like showing off how many different pushchairs they have so why have they had the nerve to accept another gifted one?! I can count 6 different ones between heidie and ophelia so this is absolutely ridiculous 😡 they really should be ashamed of themselves.