Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
New vlog of josh birthday and he’s the only one I seen say thank you for all his presents he seems a good kid we don’t see him much but I would get annoyed with all the younger ones grabbing everything.

also I think they have got someone to help with their social media that’s why they have a tik tok and post clips online and they do the premiere thing to try and boost their engagement.

Reactions: 16

spilleroftea

VIP Member
There they go again, featuring in the scum!
They claim to be Liverpool supporters and work with that rag?
They can get in the fucking sea.
I have said this for years, I am not even a football fan, just a bloody human being.

And for those who dont understand the sun newspaper wrong lies about the dead and dying liverpool fansthe day after the Hillsborough disaster, for a long time shops didnt even sell their newspaper in the area.

• Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
I sincerely hope she ain’t pregnant. I’ve seen firsthand what can go wrong. How would they cope if something happened to her or the baby. It does not bear thinking about
She must be every obstetricians worst nightmare

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Just thinking about the people complaining their not receiving their orders and Noel saying it’s not fair. Sue is quick enough to complain to customer service. She was moaning on one of the vlogs about complaining to customer services and saying that the delivery time they said wasn’t good enough. I think it has something to with the dining room table or chairs.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Exactly. Whenever they have shown the bakery on tv, it always looks minging, like it could do with a deep clean. I don't think hygiene is top of the priority list. It actually wouldn't shock me if in a couple of years time, Noel doesn't "retire", although saying that, he's the only one in the household that seems to get up and go to work.
Since Chloe left at any rate. She's a grafter that one.

Has she been seen at all since she moved out? I do hope she's managed to break with them and is forging her own way. She could go far that girl. Not afraid of hard work and she seems to be the only one of them with a lick of common sense or any idea that keeping some sort of order and teaching kids a few manners might be a good idea.

Goldfish

VIP Member
If I was Noel and Sue I would be investing somewhere for the future rather than the short term gain of buying tat.

With all the stuff blowing up with the inghams I really feel that there is going to be boundries put in place for family vloggers, there is plenty of rules and regs for people filming for TV but not for youtube and sooner or later this will change.
Also with they kids growing up and Sue drying up, the content becomes limited, no one will be tuning in to see the latest sprog.

The home renovations are a bit weird, shes not much of a hincher, the place looks grotty and the mould on the windows is disgusting. As for her taste its like Lawrence Lewelyn Bowen but from wish.

As for the pie shop, the trust pilot reviews are worrying.
Look at the arrogance.
We get hundreds of emails and can’t reply to them all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s called customer service noel.
Don’t take peoples money and not provide a service.
They say they’re so busy with orders but still show them swanning off on holiday all the time? Also surely with the amount of kids they’ve got some of them came come and help in the bakery

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If I was Noel and Sue I would be investing somewhere for the future rather than the short term gain of buying tat.

With all the stuff blowing up with the inghams I really feel that there is going to be boundries put in place for family vloggers, there is plenty of rules and regs for people filming for TV but not for youtube and sooner or later this will change.
Also with they kids growing up and Sue drying up, the content becomes limited, no one will be tuning in to see the latest sprog.

The home renovations are a bit weird, shes not much of a hincher, the place looks grotty and the mould on the windows is disgusting. As for her taste its like Lawrence Lewelyn Bowen but from wish.

As for the pie shop, the trust pilot reviews are worrying.
Look at the arrogance.
We get hundreds of emails and can’t reply to them all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s called customer service noel.
Don’t take peoples money and not provide a service.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Little me.

VIP Member
The more I read about this family the more bloody angry I get. They seem to believe it’s their God given right to produce all these clones and leave a gigantic carbon footprint.
Baby wipes alone, which contain plastic Mrs Chavfraud.
I wipe my children’s faces with a wet facecloth but she’s too bloody lazy to get off her fat arse and go and get one. One absolutely lazy bitch.

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
He never washes his hands when he’s touched meat he just wipes them on a tea towel 🤢 honestly don’t know how the pie business is still going at them prices and their skanky ways.

• Sick
  • Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
Why can’t Sue and Millie get the kids ready for school between them?
Why does Noel have to come home & help out?
Also Sue drives so if the kids school is further than walking distance from their home she can drop them off.
Cos she's lazy. She's always chilling and drinking a hot coffee, I've got 3 grown up kids and I still don't have time to drink hot coffee.

• Haha
Noel working hard. He doesn’t even do full days and it will be shut soon with the kids being off and I’m sure they said they are going away again. They don’t know the meaning of work hard 😡
“Work hard and your dreams will come true”.
Has Sue been reading the inspiration pages on Facebook again 😂
More like for them, get gifted a lump of money to start you off on your business journey back in the day and then cream the rest off the state while you breed. Lucky for them channel 4 picked them up in the first place or they’d still be surviving on fish fingers from Aldi.

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
A lady on Facebook has asked the opening hours of the bakery. Mon to Friday 8 until 2
Saturday 9 until 1.
I watched an older vlog (couple of months) and Sue said whilst she was sat chilling, that Noel had been working long tiring hours the last few weeks, then in the next breath, she said oh its nearly 2pm Noel will be home in a minute. If he's working all hours to catch up with orders, I'd be working into the night, not until lunchtime.

• Haha
I love this idea Bambix. However the Chavfraud's only live in the moment and never think about the future. Its madness now but when I was at uni, my student house was up for sale and it was £18k in 1997 so I just bought it with savings. I still own it now and rent it out to students and its the easiest money I make. Obvs houses cost far more than that now but Morecombe is a shit hole and house prices are well below the national average. I doubt they have a mortgage on their house so it baffles me why they are all still there. Fly the fucking nest and live your own life! Millie will be there until the council cough up a house for her and Oh-feel-ya. OK. Rant over!
I came here to basically say this! They could buy houses, even if on small mortgages it would give the older kids a leg up onto the housing ladder. But they are far too short termism (probably not a word but you get the gist!)
But they’re about to spend 10s of thousands on doing up a rented factory unit.

Wow 85k for a 5 bed house. o_O
**moves life to Morecambe** 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
See Sues doing more bragging with the new fridge. £1779.99, Like they really needed that. I need a magic pie shop, it obviously grows money.

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Everyone knows damn well the pie shop doesn't fund their lifestyle. The amount Sue spends they would have to have the shop open 24/7 365 a year. Noel starts at 5 then is back home from 7am till 9am doing school runs, then he is at home again at 2pm so he's working a 6 to 7 hour day at the shop on average. I doubt it's an open shop anymore as it's closed during key points in the day and they have signed for a new industrial unit to expand. He's going to have to work later than 2pm if they want to expand.
I have a flatmate who used to be a baker. She started work at 3 am and finished at 3pm. It's not just the making pastry, making the fillings and baking them. All the mixing equipment needs to be cleaned constantly, all the trays need cleaning, all the floors and walls need cleaning. These are daily tasks. I shudder to think what the hygeine standards are in a bakery where hands are only on deck for 6 hours a day.

Mrsg1900

Sue was born on the 22nd March 1975.
Noel was born on the 24th December 1970. (Presumably why called Noel.)

Their first child, Christopher, was born on 7th May 1989.

All of this is in information that they have put online.

Counting back Christopher must have been conceived in August 1988.

At this point Sue was 13 years and 5 months (it would have been the school holidays between her Year 8 and Year 9.

Noel was 17 years and 7 months. (If he had stayed on for A levels it would have been the summer holidays between Lower Sixth and Upper Sixth. If not then he would have been a year out of school.)

Sue was born on the 22nd March 1975.
Noel was born on the 24th December 1970. (Presumably why called Noel.)

Their first child, Christopher, was born on 7th May 1989.

All of this is in information that they have put online.

Counting back Christopher must have been conceived in August 1988.

At this point Sue was 13 years and 5 months (it would have been the school holidays between her Year 8 and Year 9.

Noel was 17 years and 7 months. (If he had stayed on for A levels it would have been the summer holidays between Lower Sixth and Upper Sixth. If not then he would have been a year out of school.)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
I may be wrong, but when we got our hot tub, we were told children shouldn't go in it.
What the heck has Mouthy Millie put that poor baby in now? That poor child looks so uncomfortable. Give her some shorts and a t shirt. Sue probably didn't cook that foods, Noel probably did, but Sue served it up to make out she does things other than chill. For someone who has 22 kids and a big house, you would think she would constantly be on the go, yet I've never seen her do anything apart from sitting with a coffee or shopping. Considering "they" own a pie business and the kids are either at school or nursery during the day, why doesn't Sue ever help out in the business? They are always weeks behind with orders so wouldn't you think it would be all hands on deck to get orders out as fast as possible? Sophie worked in the pie shop when she was pregnant with Daisy, so why has Millie got away with lazing about all day? Shouldn't she be in the shop earning a wage?

Posy Parker

I fucking detest this bragging bitch. Stay in the bloody car all day you stupid mare, it’s not as if you do anything when you are not in it.
Now that's not fair. She lies on her back regularly to single handedly repopulate Morecombe!

• Haha