The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now Hairdie is back in the bloody sling again. On a hot day like today she looks all hot and bothered. Poor little mite. Don’t anybody tell me she is a brilliant mother. She is a bloody idiot.
And the sling needs a good wash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There is a new blog up but I can summarise for you. Spoilt Halle grabs a tit load of toys and lots of plastic to dump in the skip. Such a throwaway society from that family.

Reactions: 10
Thanks! My kids are older so I can’t remember but isn’t that a bit old to be in a sling?
Little life do one that you wear on your back. Much better for Sue’s posture. At our age Sue we’ve got to look after our bodies 👍
And just for Sue’s benefit I’ve added a picture 😂

002EBD68-99B5-4CDA-A6AB-D837E10479EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks! My kids are older so I can’t remember but isn’t that a bit old to be in a sling?
it depends on the sling. Mine has a weight limit so high that my 8 year old’s only just outgrown it in that regard. Though I wouldn’t personally use them beyond pushchair age, but up until then if they’re within limits it isn’t an issue if you’re using them safely. Hot, sweaty babies aren’t safe mind

Little life do one that you wear on your back. Much better for Sue’s posture. At our age Sue we’ve got to look after our bodies 👍
And just for Sue’s benefit I’ve added a picture 😂

View attachment 604369
This one I understand, especially for hiking, days out, very handy. The little girl looked uncomfy that’s why I asked

it depends on the sling. Mine has a weight limit so high that my 8 year old’s only just outgrown it in that regard. Though I wouldn’t personally use them beyond pushchair age, but up until then if they’re within limits it isn’t an issue if you’re using them safely. Hot, sweaty babies aren’t safe mind
Thanks for clearing that up. Things have changed so much over the years

Reactions: 2
They mustnt have vlogged at Alton towers or Scotland with them releasing a vlog for Hallie birthday that was only the other day. See they are having a bbq. They probably cooking aimees veggie burgers with everything again. Also had to laugh how they were a couple of peppers on the grill like the radfords each anything healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They mustnt have vlogged at Alton towers or Scotland with them releasing a vlog for Hallie birthday that was only the other day. See they are having a bbq. They probably cooking aimees veggie burgers with everything again. Also had to laugh how they were a couple of peppers on the grill like the radfords each anything healthy.
I just saw that and thought exactly the same!
And looks like they’ve got a bit of steak on. Not for everyone though obvs, only the VIPs get to eat that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That ice cream thing they got Hallie will be broke in no time with Archie and heidie climbing in and on it. They didn’t stop her in fact Noel just sat recording her saying she’s going back in. Didn’t they buy her or phoebe a camper van one year. That’s prob in a skip now.

Also why the hell did they get them ice cream before their McDonald’s tea? Then they had cake.

Looks like the sky diving is for Ellie’s birthday. Also Noel mentioned it’s difficult vlogging at moment so I am guessing they are filming for a tv series.

Reactions: 8
So, I didn't watch the whole video, because lets face it, it's dull as dish water.... was Hallie's birthday 'treat' really an ice cream and a play at the park? followed by a happy meal and a shop bought cake?!
Bit cheap for the Chavfords normal taste that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That ice cream thing they got Hallie will be broke in no time with Archie and heidie climbing in and on it. They didn’t stop her in fact Noel just sat recording her saying she’s going back in. Didn’t they buy her or phoebe a camper van one year. That’s prob in a skip now.

Also why the hell did they get them ice cream before their McDonald’s tea? Then they had cake.

Looks like the sky diving is for Ellie’s birthday. Also Noel mentioned it’s difficult vlogging at moment so I am guessing they are filming for a tv series.
That ice cream truck is the sort of thing you would buy for a child of 3-4 not one thats 6 years old. The usual crap for presents that will all end up in landfill. The money would have been better spent on decent haircuts for those girls. The young ones have all got scratty hair and half the kids have been hit with the ugly stick.
Sue screaming Yummy like a 5 year old and pushing ice cream into Hairdie’s mouth with her dirty filthy fingers. Foul.
Creepy Crusty Noel saying how noisy it had been. Nothing new there then. He produced all those kids, hard luck. Suck it up pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That ice cream truck is the sort of thing you would buy for a child of 3-4 not one thats 6 years old. The usual crap for presents that will all end up in landfill. The money would have been better spent on decent haircuts for those girls. The young ones have all got scratty hair and half the kids have been hit with the ugly stick.
Sue screaming Yummy like a 5 year old and pushing ice cream into Hairdie’s mouth with her dirty filthy fingers. Foul.
Creepy Crusty Noel saying how noisy it had been. Nothing new there then. He produced all those kids, hard luck. Suck it up pal.
I felt awful for her when she was crying tired rubbing her eyes in the pram and sue was shoving ice cream in her mouth 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That Ice Cream Truck is actually aimed at older children, it's Our Generation, same brand as the doll she got, the ice cream truck has many, many tiny parts. My own almost 6 year old would love it, but I don't spen £130 on all her birthday presents, nevermind just the one! :p

What’s with the furry hooded coats? It’s bloody June! It cannot be that cold in Morecambe! Just looks scruffy TBH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else feel like because the family is so large it's almost like two families..
Family 1 - is the older 'kids' where they hang out in the bar & in the hot tub at night.
Family 2 - is the little kids where it's school runs, early mornings, nappies and toys.

Just seemed very apparent when Hallie was opening her presents it was 'family 2' and despite loads more siblings being at home they weren't there. Makes me wonder if they really have much of a relationship with all of their siblings. There are so many of them it would make sense to only form close bonds with the siblings of around your age.. plus it's near impossible to have any sort of proper family time with everyone there as you are either catering for the older ones or the younger ones. & the fact they don't have big enough cars for everyone anyway.
I bet as they get older and remember their childhood memories they won't be able to remember which siblings were there or not..

Reactions: 19
That Ice Cream Truck is actually aimed at older children, it's Our Generation, same brand as the doll she got, the ice cream truck has many, many tiny parts. My own almost 6 year old would love it, but I don't spen £130 on all her birthday presents, nevermind just the one! :p
It probably is but I think by the time my daughters were 3 they weren’t putting bits in their mouths. They knew how to play properly.

Reactions: 1
Just want to say I am genuinely so very happy for Chloe. How gorgeous does she look? So utterly care free, young and happy

45FA72E5-0F5F-4749-B411-2D5EEE367D53.jpeg

Reactions: 32
I am not sure if the Radford's are involved but there are defiantly a couple of programmes starting production soon as had a few emails this week looking for families to appear.

Either way, thanks but no thanks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.