The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wouldn’t plus we’ve enough going on just now with an early arrival.

These people need constant gratification to keep the wheels turning. My husband earns enough to do that without exploiting our kids.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel like because the family is so large it's almost like two families..
Family 1 - is the older 'kids' where they hang out in the bar & in the hot tub at night.
Family 2 - is the little kids where it's school runs, early mornings, nappies and toys.

Just seemed very apparent when Hallie was opening her presents it was 'family 2' and despite loads more siblings being at home they weren't there. Makes me wonder if they really have much of a relationship with all of their siblings. There are so many of them it would make sense to only form close bonds with the siblings of around your age.. plus it's near impossible to have any sort of proper family time with everyone there as you are either catering for the older ones or the younger ones. & the fact they don't have big enough cars for everyone anyway.
I bet as they get older and remember their childhood memories they won't be able to remember which siblings were there or not..
Never see the older ones coming to watch the younger ones open their presents, find it totally rude to be honest, I’d make my kids come and watch and join in, bloody sitting in their rooms gaming!

Reactions: 12
Never see the older ones coming to watch the younger ones open their presents, find it totally rude to be honest, I’d make my kids come and watch and join in, bloody sitting in their rooms gaming!
Not to make excuses for them, but one of the issues probably is that they film every one of the younger kids birthday hauls for money earning vlogs, and the older boys/ young men don't want to be in vlogs? (Which is understandable, and should be their personal choice)

Reactions: 15
Not to make excuses for them, but one of the issues probably is that they film every one of the younger kids birthday hauls for money earning vlogs, and the older boys/ young men don't want to be in vlogs? (Which is understandable, and should be their personal choice)
Yeah, this and the fact a birthday is pretty much a daily event in the Radford household. Most of us can't imagine a family member tucked away in their room away from the birthday boy/girl opening their presents, regardless of the age gap, because in most households birthdays only come around up to 5 or 6 times a year and are therefore special occasions. Some months in the Radford household there are 4 birthdays, practically one a week. Can you imagine being made to watch a kid sibling you have very little to do with, open shitloads of presents pretty much on a weekly basis? Seeing them being spoilt far more than you ever were, as your parents now seemingly throw money down the drain as opposed to all the scrimping and saving they did when you were that small.

So I can totally understand why they don't partake, as much as it may appear rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I normally hide in the shadows but who thinks sue looked pregnant in the last vlog. I think they are filming for a new show and her latest pregnancy is secret cos of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah, this and the fact a birthday is pretty much a daily event in the Radford household. Most of us can't imagine a family member tucked away in their room away from the birthday boy/girl opening their presents, regardless of the age gap, because in most households birthdays only come around up to 5 or 6 times a year and are therefore special occasions. Some months in the Radford household there are 4 birthdays, practically one a week. Can you imagine being made to watch a kid sibling you have very little to do with, open shitloads of presents pretty much on a weekly basis? Seeing them being spoilt far more than you ever were, as your parents now seemingly throw money down the drain as opposed to all the scrimping and saving they did when you were that small.

So I can totally understand why they don't partake, as much as it may appear rude.
I do find it weird that the ones in their early 20's still live at home? I know that Sue and Noel will discourage any of them moving out because the money making machine of Britain's biggest family is decreased, but isn't it normal for adults their ages not wanting to live at home with mum and dad and a huge amount of noisy, badly behaved siblings? Do they not crave independence?

Reactions: 10
If I was an older sibling with almost 2 dozen siblings, I honestly wouldn't want to be bothered. The girls are stuck being caretakers, they need a rest away from the children and the older boys don't want to be involved. I'm sure that the various age groups celebrate each other like we saw in Chloe's birthday.

I wonder what Ellie’s birthday surprise was 👀
I think it is skydiving.

I normally hide in the shadows but who thinks sue looked pregnant in the last vlog. I think they are filming for a new show and her latest pregnancy is secret cos of it.
1622940032504.png

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, remember this big camera at Ellie's birthday? We all speculated they were filming for a show. They usually only do a show when they have a new baby on the way. I hope she's not pregnant but my hopes aren't high.

Speaking of Ellie's birthday- she got that big party/sleepover plus apparently skydiving now?? And Aimee got a shop cake at the dining table. Their favouritism is showing again!

I agree with those who said the Radford family is divided into multiple "families", I bet half of those kids have barely had a conversation with some others. Half of them are 10/20/30 years apart, it's not like Chris and Archie are gonna hang out and have a laugh together. They don't even fight like regular siblings because the older ones are like parental figures to the youngest ones, and I feel like arguing is one of the things that develops sibling relationships, because your siblings are the only people who can get away with pulling your hair and biting you 😂

Reactions: 13
Didn't want to watch their latest vlog, but I'll have to watch it now lol. It would actually make sense of the baby wearing of Heidie at an inappropriate age - it would help to hide a baby bump.

Reactions: 3
Didn't want to watch their latest vlog, but I'll have to watch it now lol. It would actually make sense of the baby wearing of Heidie at an inappropriate age - it would help to hide a baby bump.
She looks like she could be pregnant in the loose denim shirt, but not so much in the sweater at the end?

Yep, then you wouldn’t film would you. Just shows what the priorities are in that house.

Anyone else feel like because the family is so large it's almost like two families..
Family 1 - is the older 'kids' where they hang out in the bar & in the hot tub at night.
Family 2 - is the little kids where it's school runs, early mornings, nappies and toys.

Just seemed very apparent when Hallie was opening her presents it was 'family 2' and despite loads more siblings being at home they weren't there. Makes me wonder if they really have much of a relationship with all of their siblings. There are so many of them it would make sense to only form close bonds with the siblings of around your age.. plus it's near impossible to have any sort of proper family time with everyone there as you are either catering for the older ones or the younger ones. & the fact they don't have big enough cars for everyone anyway.
I bet as they get older and remember their childhood memories they won't be able to remember which siblings were there or not..
Precisely, in a family as large and spread out as theirs it’s impossible to be close to every sibling.
My own mother is one of nine, which by Radfords standards isn’t that many, but she’s only really had close links to about three of them.

Good to see the expensive water machine gets used 😂

8A6187CA-51E1-4AA0-854E-B8E95DDD31E8.jpeg

Also Sue, your kid was tired ffs!

7AB8BE1F-A651-441A-9B21-83CC06939A2C.jpeg

B7ABA899-3149-45F9-830A-9A88A78C3CB4.jpeg

What is wrong with this family? Hallie's birthday so huge pile of presents, but she actually wasn't bothered about any of them. Phoebe sat on the floor picking her nose then hand straight in her mouth, when Noel said Heidie to get her to move, Tillie yanked her so hard out the way, she's a baby who is learning of course she's going to be into everything. They all go out for ice cream, and Sue giggles cos they have been playing with Hallie's new make up and have it all over their faces, try washing them before you take them out you stupid woman. Heidie clearly is tired she wanted a dummy and to be rocked not freezing cold ice cream shoved in her mouth with Sues dirty fingers, and she put her fingers in Bonnie's ice cream, how disgusting is that????? No Mouthy Millie today so she's obviously off with the new boyfriend. MacDonald's for dinner, they clearly don't ask the kids what they would like when they order, they just buy a bit of everything and you get what you are given. Archie got told off for helping Hallie open a present, shame they don't tell Hallie off when she's grabbing everyone else's presents and ripping them open.

Reactions: 22
I do find it weird that the ones in their early 20's still live at home? I know that Sue and Noel will discourage any of them moving out because the money making machine of Britain's biggest family is decreased, but isn't it normal for adults their ages not wanting to live at home with mum and dad and a huge amount of noisy, badly behaved siblings? Do they not crave independence?
I’m sure they’d all love to live independently and have their own place or shared with friends but the fact is that renting can be such a money pit and buying a house is out of the question. I know most early 20’s are either at University or living at home saving still.
Think it’s more normal to still be at home at that age nowadays due to the cost of housing.

Reactions: 11
They’ve been brought up to not lift a finger, of course they won’t be thinking of moving out. Hopeless the lot of them.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure they’d all love to live independently and have their own place or shared with friends but the fact is that renting can be such a money pit and buying a house is out of the question. I know most early 20’s are either at University or living at home saving still.
Think it’s more normal to still be at home at that age nowadays due to the cost of housing.
Even if they’re all on minimum wage jobs they could afford a house to share between them. Rents are a lot cheaper in that part of the country (around 600 pcm for a 3 bed). I think it’s more a case of they’d rather just let their parents keep them cos it’s easier than having to take responsibility for yourself.

Reactions: 4
Even if they’re all on minimum wage jobs they could afford a house to share between them. Rents are a lot cheaper in that part of the country (around 600 pcm for a 3 bed). I think it’s more a case of they’d rather just let their parents keep them cos it’s easier than having to take responsibility for yourself.
They want to roll in from work to food in the kitchen and spend their money on clothes. The lads all seem a bit gormless to me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.