The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of noseyness Kingbin, how many children do you have? Obvs you don't have to answer.

Reactions: 1
When chloe was moving out sue kept reminding her that she might not like it and not to rush into things, it was similar with Daniel, it's like she can't show them what there is to look forward to.
That's because she doesn't know what it is like to have her own home and independence - she's always been in a family environment.

Reactions: 7
I've never liked the Radford family and I think this goes for every large family out there. It seems like Sue and Noel only care about the younger ones and the babies while the older children are left in the dirt and only become useful as babysitters for the kiddos. And then even more are left in the dark when a new baby or grandbaby arrives. They only care about the younger ones and its saddening.
While I appreciate this is true there are other big families who are different and I dont think its fair to keep judging them by the media whores.

Reactions: 11
Hope baby is doing well? Boy or girl (if you’re happy to share obvs) 💗
A little boy born at 26+1 because of PPROM and abruption. Had 11 normal pregnancies and births before this. I also had a subchronic Hematoma with this pregnancy so that’s what made the wheels fall off.
Anyone interested can check out my insta 😉💙
That’s not a plug by the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A little boy born at 26+1 because of PPROM and abruption. Had 11 normal pregnancies and births before this. I also had a subchronic Hematoma with this pregnancy so that’s what made the wheels fall off.
I’m off to look up what all that means but in the meantime I’ll just say we’ll done for managing everything! And love to you and your tiniest little one, he’s obviously a little fighter 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Then they should move. Those men (I refuse to refer to them as "boys" like so many here do) those men I will reiterate do duck all to contribute to that house. They are literally delivered the food they eat right to their gaming computers and the only time you ever see them in a common household area is when they've got their hands out for largess from gullible fans or are on one of the free holidays.
Why would they when they can spend their wage on trainers and clothes? They’ve brought them up to be like this.

The pics on insta is obviously something to do with a sky dive.
Or maybe sue is just going up for a ride, probably thinks it will make her iq higher!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This family are definitely weird. Why the hell are the younger kids in short sleeves and one of the older kids has a bloody coat on. I notice this happening a lot on their previous vlogs. Ready made packaged sandwiches again just for a change. Do they not realise the waste they are creating every time they leave the bloody house.
Ond day Mrs Chavfraud is carrying Hairdie in a sling like a newborn and the next she’s filming her walking up the road. She’s lacking somewhere.

The pics on insta is obviously something to do with a sky dive.
Or maybe sue is just going up for a ride, probably thinks it will make her iq higher!
Who gives a damn, it’s just another excuse to brag.

Reactions: 15
Ond day Mrs Chavfraud is carrying Hairdie in a sling like a newborn and the next she’s filming her walking up the road. She’s lacking somewhere.
Probably because it’s been mentioned here numerous times that she banged on about H walking and getting her first shoes blah blah blah but continues to wack her in the sling like a baby!

We have 12. I Had a baby extremely early five weeks ago.
Huge congratulations. I really hope your beautiful boy is as well as can be. Do you have a YouTube or social Media documenting your family like TRF? I bet nothing phases you after 12 babies! Were any multiples?

We have 12. I Had a baby extremely early five weeks ago.
Sending love and strength to your tiny little one! I have such a soft spot for huge families, I imagine they're full of love and warmth and fun (except for the Radfords, who seem about as warm and loving as a dead fish). I dream of adopting a few more kiddies but that won't happen unless we open a magic pie shop!

Reactions: 10
I would love to check out your Instagram page - can you message your Instagram Name? Congratulations on your baby boy, hope he is doing well x

Reactions: 4
Huge congratulations. I really hope your beautiful boy is as well as can be. Do you have a YouTube or social Media documenting your family like TRF? I bet nothing phases you after 12 babies! Were any multiples?
No. I’m not desperate 😂😂

• Haha
I thought exactly the same thing. Mine are all around the teen ages now but up until fairly recently I would risk assess everything for possible hazards and a fire pit would have been a definite no no. With babies and toddlers and even under 10s I wouldn’t feel happy at all having something that could cause such a serious accident 😳
That said, these are the people that bought a marble (or marble effect concrete 😂) table that lines up directly with little ones heads so I expect as long as it looks nice they don’t give a tit.
Vlogs, dogs and making sprogs. That’s the priority in that house!
Those bloody tables are horrible- like you get in a mortuary

So now Hairdie is back in the bloody sling again. On a hot day like today she looks all hot and bothered. Poor little mite. Don’t anybody tell me she is a brilliant mother. She is a bloody idiot.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.