The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong, but when we got our hot tub, we were told children shouldn't go in it.
What the heck has Mouthy Millie put that poor baby in now? That poor child looks so uncomfortable. Give her some shorts and a t shirt. Sue probably didn't cook that foods, Noel probably did, but Sue served it up to make out she does things other than chill. For someone who has 22 kids and a big house, you would think she would constantly be on the go, yet I've never seen her do anything apart from sitting with a coffee or shopping. Considering "they" own a pie business and the kids are either at school or nursery during the day, why doesn't Sue ever help out in the business? They are always weeks behind with orders so wouldn't you think it would be all hands on deck to get orders out as fast as possible? Sophie worked in the pie shop when she was pregnant with Daisy, so why has Millie got away with lazing about all day? Shouldn't she be in the shop earning a wage?
It’s obvious from what they show on their vlogs and photos that Sue has taken over and paired Heidi and Ophelia in the same way as she has with Hallie and Phoebe.
Millie has done her job of delivering Ophelia and is now surplus. Unless she’s got some hidden illness or disability that they’re keeping a secret, there is no reason that Millie now shouldn’t be out working, either with Noel or elsewhere. Or even going to college to learn a trade like hair or beauty and she could then go and work with Chloe.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the older ones have ever questioned why millie is allowed to do whatever she pleases while they are expected to mind the younger ones, they have their own jobs, cars/learning to drive and occasionally help out in the bakery while millie doesn't lift a finger and is never pulled up on it. We all know Sophie was expected to look after everyone alongside her own newborn so what's different now?? The only good thing is the older ones have a sense of independence in some ways.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if the older ones have ever questioned why millie is allowed to do whatever she pleases while they are expected to mind the younger ones, they have their own jobs, cars/learning to drive and occasionally help out in the bakery while millie doesn't lift a finger and is never pulled up on it. We all know Sophie was expected to look after everyone alongside her own newborn so what's different now?? The only good thing is the older ones have a sense of independence in some ways.
Millie always comes across as defiant, like she’s constantly on a short fuse and ready to blow up at any second. She may well have some kind of mental health issue and that’s why nobody crosses her or questions her apathy.

Reactions: 15
I’m sure the older ones would rather be out living their life and making their own money than stuck at home like Millie.

Reactions: 8
I watched their show recently, having only ever seen snippets. I genuinely think Sue has SEN. She’s barely literate. If you look at her face while stuff is happening she’s only just about comprehending what’s going on. I feel a bit sick thinking about how vulnerable she is now and how she must have been 10x more vulnerable at 13 when Noel first knocked her up.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s Hallie birthday. Obviously got a massive pile of present as she’s one of the favourites. Wonder if any of them will be grabby grabby as Hallie is normally the worse for it but I bet she won’t like it when they are grabbing her stuff.
Those socks are filthy 😱🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I may be wrong, but when we got our hot tub, we were told children shouldn't go in it.
What the heck has Mouthy Millie put that poor baby in now? That poor child looks so uncomfortable. Give her some shorts and a t shirt. Sue probably didn't cook that foods, Noel probably did, but Sue served it up to make out she does things other than chill. For someone who has 22 kids and a big house, you would think she would constantly be on the go, yet I've never seen her do anything apart from sitting with a coffee or shopping. Considering "they" own a pie business and the kids are either at school or nursery during the day, why doesn't Sue ever help out in the business? They are always weeks behind with orders so wouldn't you think it would be all hands on deck to get orders out as fast as possible? Sophie worked in the pie shop when she was pregnant with Daisy, so why has Millie got away with lazing about all day? Shouldn't she be in the shop earning a wage?
Dont be silly, Mouthy Millie won’t do anything as menial as working. She won’t want to get her grabby hands dirty.

Hallie is six and can’t even talk properly. It seems it’s a Radford thing lol.

Reactions: 15
House full of kids and Hallie gets half of Hamleys for her birthday.
1. Where are they gonna put it all
2. Sue please buy her some books and read to her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And of millie donning an apron and baseball cap clocking in at the bakery for a shift sue saying oh millies hard at work helping noel catch up on orders
Considering the amount of money Sue and Noel have spent on Millie and Ophelia, you’d think that this would be the least that she would do.
If you’re reading this Sue, please know that this isn’t a hate party on Millie. We just feel that she should be pulling her weight a bit.

Reactions: 18
And that's at the beginning of the day. If those socks were clean out of the drawer that morning, then Sue needs to clean her floors because that's disgusting.
I was going to say that’s first thing too, that’s actually shocking! Wonder if SS ever check up on big families like this? Just because they edit and cut some parts of their lives that make them look perfect and happy doesn’t mean there’s not 💩 going on behind closed doors.
I’m always noticing baby bottles left everywhere with milk still in them, on the floor where the dogs are slobbering and trumping etc 🤢 and if the socks are anything to go by 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.