The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the older ones would rather be out living their life and making their own money than stuck at home like Millie.
Then they should move. Those men (I refuse to refer to them as "boys" like so many here do) those men I will reiterate do duck all to contribute to that house. They are literally delivered the food they eat right to their gaming computers and the only time you ever see them in a common household area is when they've got their hands out for largess from gullible fans or are on one of the free holidays.

Reactions: 10
Then they should move. Those men (I refuse to refer to them as "boys" like so many here do) those men I will reiterate do duck all to contribute to that house. They are literally delivered the food they eat right to their gaming computers and the only time you ever see them in a common household area is when they've got their hands out for largess from gullible fans or are on one of the free holidays.
I'm glad someone said this. I know a lot of us say the Radford sons are treated worse than the daughters, and maybe they don't get as much vlog attention, but I think they're better off.
I remember when Chloe moved out the first time and she told a very young Millie that all her responsibilities would be handed down to her- there are 3 boys between them who I'm sure could help out once in a while! In one of their Christmas videos an older lad picked up and played with one of the little ones and all the top comments were praising him and cooing over him being an amazing brother- where's Chloe's praise for being the 3rd parent in that household!
But part of me thinks the kids should all be entitled to a portion of the money they rake in from YouTube because they're the reason they have money. Sue and Noel would be nothing without exploiting the kids, but I doubt they're setting any cash aside for the kids futures. And that's why I have an ounce of respect for Sophie- I don't like her at all, but I like that she works a respectable job. She seems like a decent mum despite the ridiculous spelling of poor Ayprill's name 😂

Reactions: 19
I'm glad someone said this. I know a lot of us say the Radford sons are treated worse than the daughters, and maybe they don't get as much vlog attention, but I think they're better off.
I remember when Chloe moved out the first time and she told a very young Millie that all her responsibilities would be handed down to her- there are 3 boys between them who I'm sure could help out once in a while! In one of their Christmas videos an older lad picked up and played with one of the little ones and all the top comments were praising him and cooing over him being an amazing brother- where's Chloe's praise for being the 3rd parent in that household!
But part of me thinks the kids should all be entitled to a portion of the money they rake in from YouTube because they're the reason they have money. Sue and Noel would be nothing without exploiting the kids, but I doubt they're setting any cash aside for the kids futures. And that's why I have an ounce of respect for Sophie- I don't like her at all, but I like that she works a respectable job. She seems like a decent mum despite the ridiculous spelling of poor Ayprill's name 😂
Those lads have never wanted to be in the vlogs though, have they? That's been Sue's litany. The girls are always there, being the content. So are the younger children. But the older males didn't want any part of the social media cash cow - apart from the cash.

Reactions: 7
I was going to say that’s first thing too, that’s actually shocking! Wonder if SS ever check up on big families like this? Just because they edit and cut some parts of their lives that make them look perfect and happy doesn’t mean there’s not 💩 going on behind closed doors.
I’m always noticing baby bottles left everywhere with milk still in them, on the floor where the dogs are slobbering and trumping etc 🤢 and if the socks are anything to go by 🤮
Don’t worry Sue will clean out the bottles with her fingers again :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
3754ED1B-6C4F-4B27-A8A4-9F2F31CACDC0.jpeg
So Jack, Daniel and Luke are (as has rightly been said) fully grown up men. Their own dad would have been younger when he had to start providing for his first child (Chris) so why hasn’t he given them a kick up the backside to get out and cut the apron strings? At ages 24, 22 and 20 they are no doubt wanting to have parties, entertain young ladies and just have a bit of space away from their parents! A 3 bed house really can’t be very expensive to rent up there and would give them so much more independence.

Those lads have never wanted to be in the vlogs though, have they? That's been Sue's litany. The girls are always there, being the content. So are the younger children. But the older males didn't want any part of the social media cash cow - apart from the cash.
The only reason the girls are included are because they’re Sue’s helpers. No way could she manage the days out and weekends away without the extra babysitters. The focus of the vlogs and Instagram posts is pretty much always the little ones because that’s what people engage with. Teenagers and older kids really aren’t that interesting or cute.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 602458So Jack, Daniel and Luke are (as has rightly been said) fully grown up men. Their own dad would have been younger when he had to start providing for his first child (Chris) so why hasn’t he given them a kick up the backside to get out and cut the apron strings? At ages 24, 22 and 20 they are no doubt wanting to have parties, entertain young ladies and just have a bit of space away from their parents! A 3 bed house really can’t be very expensive to rent up there and would give them so much more independence.

The only reason the girls are included are because they’re Sue’s helpers. No way could she manage the days out and weekends away without the extra babysitters. The focus of the vlogs and Instagram posts is pretty much always the little ones because that’s what people engage with. Teenagers and older kids really aren’t that interesting or cute.
And the Radfraud kids are cute ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reason they don't get encouraged to move out is because their selling point is Britain's biggest family all living under one roof. The more kids leave, the less their selling point becomes relevant, because no one cares about 5 kids living under the same roof. They don't give a stuff about anything apart from their selling point, because that's what brings in the money, and I wonder if the boys are making noises about moving out and that's why they do nothing and get waited on hand and foot because Sue is in their ears telling them they won't get service like that if they move out. As the kids get older, Sue will get more desperate and I reckon that's why they spend like they do before the gravy train ends.

Reactions: 19
With the amount of holiday they go on, the older boys pretty much have the house to themselves most weekends anyway

The reason they don't get encouraged to move out is because their selling point is Britain's biggest family all living under one roof. The more kids leave, the less their selling point becomes relevant, because no one cares about 5 kids living under the same roof. They don't give a stuff about anything apart from their selling point, because that's what brings in the money, and I wonder if the boys are making noises about moving out and that's why they do nothing and get waited on hand and foot because Sue is in their ears telling them they won't get service like that if they move out. As the kids get older, Sue will get more desperate and I reckon that's why they spend like they do before the gravy train ends.
The other reasons are they're bone idle and getting free room and board. Plus the occasional holiday .

I wonder if the older ones have ever questioned why millie is allowed to do whatever she pleases while they are expected to mind the younger ones, they have their own jobs, cars/learning to drive and occasionally help out in the bakery while millie doesn't lift a finger and is never pulled up on it. We all know Sophie was expected to look after everyone alongside her own newborn so what's different now?? The only good thing is the older ones have a sense of independence in some ways.
kids looking after kids its terrible!

I've never liked the Radford family and I think this goes for every large family out there. It seems like Sue and Noel only care about the younger ones and the babies while the older children are left in the dirt and only become useful as babysitters for the kiddos. And then even more are left in the dark when a new baby or grandbaby arrives. They only care about the younger ones and its saddening.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you've hit a massive nail on the head there.

Reactions: 8
The boys/men and girls/woman are absolutely treated different in this house. Yes, the girls receive more benefits but also are not encourage to leave the house or congratulated when they finally leave. Compare to the party Daniel received when he went to the RAF

I've never liked the Radford family and I think this goes for every large family out there. It seems like Sue and Noel only care about the younger ones and the babies while the older children are left in the dirt and only become useful as babysitters for the kiddos. And then even more are left in the dark when a new baby or grandbaby arrives. They only care about the younger ones and its saddening.
I’ve a large family and I can hand on heart say I’ve never left any of my older boys to babysit. Ever. I always get my mum round if we’ve plans

• Haha
The boys/men and girls/woman are absolutely treated different in this house. Yes, the girls receive more benefits but also are not encourage to leave the house or congratulated when they finally leave. Compare to the party Daniel received when he went to the RAF
When chloe was moving out sue kept reminding her that she might not like it and not to rush into things, it was similar with Daniel, it's like she can't show them what there is to look forward to.

Reactions: 8
When chloe was moving out sue kept reminding her that she might not like it and not to rush into things, it was similar with Daniel, it's like she can't show them what there is to look forward to.
I don’t think Sue knows what they’ve got to look forward to cause all she’s ever done is pump out baby after baby and has zero experience of being young and carefree.
see there’s another brag on the way shortly, someone doing a skydive?

Looks like they are skydiving or something today. Wonder if it’s #gifted or is it for a vlog?
Guaranteed won’t have paid for it

Must be for TV
Skydiving, how relevant 🥴🙄🙄
She wont need a parachute. Her fanny flaps will keep her airborne

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Must be for TV
Skydiving, how relevant 🥴🙄🙄
She wont need a parachute. Her fanny flaps will keep her airborne
Omfg you took the words out my mouth but as I’d mentioned said flaps up thread I didn’t want to appear obsessed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who do we think is skydiving? Older boys maybe? It would be a coincidence if they were there after we all mentioned how millie and ophelia could have stepped back from the other trips and let the others join In 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.