Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They mustnt have vlogged at Alton towers or Scotland with them releasing a vlog for Hallie birthday that was only the other day. See they are having a bbq. They probably cooking aimees veggie burgers with everything again. Also had to laugh how they were a couple of peppers on the grill like the radfords each anything healthy.
I just saw that and thought exactly the same!
And looks like they’ve got a bit of steak on. Not for everyone though obvs, only the VIPs get to eat that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I am really surprised how quiet they have been no vlogs and they are quiet on social media too. The odd picture here and on Facebook they seem to be doing videos from when heidie was born probably to try and drum up some interest. I have a feeling they have no content and are people are not gonna stick around much longer.
Here's hoping 🤞😜

Reactions: 2

Bellabob321

VIP Member
The tour of the bakery is suppose to be going live tomorrow night at 6 so let’s see if they address the water situation.

They’ve changed the address now but previously it was their home address, easily accessible to anyone who cared to look.
They give out the pie shop address for anyone wanting to send freebies 😂

Those nails are awful 🤢 is sue aware she is not a teenager? 🤔 I don't know why she would choose long nails with all those kids to look after, I can just see one of them getting scratched by them. Also why has heidie got no shoes on in the garden, we were always taught not to go outside with bare feet, so we wouldn't step on anything like stones.
With young kids and especially with having to change 💩 nappies, long nails are just a hazard for both scratching and stuff getting under your nails 🤮
With the outside (and I hate to have to defend them) they have fake grass (which she apparently hoovers) however I’d hate to think of the dogs were weeing on it because it would just sit on top in puddles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kingbin

VIP Member
Too much effort to actually show themselves doing things that actually encompass big family life! They like to glamourise it as if life is just one long holiday and playing and eating nicely together. Doesn’t happen. I have far far fewer kids than her and no little ones and I don’t have nearly as much chilling time. She’s got to be having help with everything in the house to be able to spend the amount of time she does just doing nothing.
Exactly this! I struggle to get out the front door because of the housework!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Well I dont believe they are done, especially as heidie is getting older and their content is boring.

They need something to vlog if she aint preg then shes trying and its just taking time

Tricham

Chatty Member
Long time on looker here and just watched the shit show of Josh’s birthday vlog soz in advance if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see Archie slap bonnie in the face at the end of the vlog can see in bonnies eyes she knew what he was going to do and not one of the “adults” seen it or checked him for it …..
Yep noticed that!

Snooper82

Little life do one that you wear on your back. Much better for Sue’s posture. At our age Sue we’ve got to look after our bodies 👍
And just for Sue’s benefit I’ve added a picture 😂

View attachment 604369
This one I understand, especially for hiking, days out, very handy. The little girl looked uncomfy that’s why I asked

it depends on the sling. Mine has a weight limit so high that my 8 year old’s only just outgrown it in that regard. Though I wouldn’t personally use them beyond pushchair age, but up until then if they’re within limits it isn’t an issue if you’re using them safely. Hot, sweaty babies aren’t safe mind
Thanks for clearing that up. Things have changed so much over the years

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Why would any normal sized family need an 18kg washing machine? I’ve got a 9kg and there’s 3 of us but it’s good for bedding that’s why we got it but nobody would need an 18kg you’d need the dryer to match otherwise you’d be drying several loads 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Also regarding them getting new garden furniture last year it looks like they got more this year as well as the fire pit as I’m sure they only had one table and a few chairs this year but when she see the odd pic of their bbq it looks like they are two and I’m sure sue was talking about ordering more garden furniture.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Don't get me started on the lack of exercise for lovely Lola. That dog is such a beauty. This is a random side note but 2 of my children have the same names as 2 of their dogs!
my LG is an Ivy, gorgeous name so thats surprising from them 🤣🤣

• Haha