Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wantsteenmomgossip

Vlog up. Trip to Blackpool. Millie and Awfelia stayed home. Makes a change 🙄 Noel seems to be spending less and less time on those pie orders.

Sue looks like she has a bump at the end driving home. Or maybe it's that God awful jumper.
I thought she looked to av a bump on the washing machine advert she done this morning

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Bellabob321

VIP Member
See on Instagram they must have got the frenchies into some training classes it’s a bit strange considering ivy and bluebell are 2 years old at least. Don’t you normally do training when they are puppies. Also I think she put a pic of Lola at the end since she always leaves her out.

I actually quite like the dress but I do wonder why she’s made a specific reference to ITS and Jac jossa. Is she planning a colab with ITS I wonder 🤔 cos I know they tend to send each other bits from their respective collections. Hmmm.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Has there ever been a christening in the chavfamily ???? plus can anyone tell how to beg for a few things i need <please don't tell me to walk about with a mattress on my back :D :D :D :sick:

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
How times change ,though i am not Religious i went to be churched over each of my 5 kids ,its is a lovely service and i had each of them Christened 3 months after they were born ,Nobody would let you in their houses until you had been churched .omg it was over 55 years ago ,

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I am not sure if the Radford's are involved but there are defiantly a couple of programmes starting production soon as had a few emails this week looking for families to appear.

Either way, thanks but no thanks

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Apparently they is a new vlog going live at 6 according to sue on Instagram she is also looking at bathrooms they must be remodel of them. 🙄

• Haha

slmapg

VIP Member
Anybody who follows the smithy family thry have had their address leaked so they've had prostitutes, takeaways, everything at their door. They are moving because of it.

I think its going to be a matter of time before sue gets wind of that and she'll want to go one better for the attention 🤔
I wouldn't put it past her to leak her own address.
She’s shown it many of times I even know it