Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
I hope that's the address and phone number for the pie shop and they haven't put their full personal number and address for the world to see. At this point they might as well put a big sign on their house inviting the crazed fans, pervs and burglars to come take a look
It is when you open the bottom pdf in the filing history.
Also when you search this company name it comes up with the pie company?

The bakery is faradays, perhaps TRF is the radfords faradays? Not sure what 21 would be and why it would be listed as media?

Reactions: 1

wantsteenmomgossip

Forgot they did 15 kids and counting with other big families was this one the first show they did
In shock sue is actually working in the bakery in 15 kids do the Sullivan’s have a thread on here

Last edited:

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Does that Grey dog need glasses ,it is an ugly bugger .I think at the moment all their time is going on the pie shop and the blue dress was or is for the grand opening

Kingbin

VIP Member
Well I dont believe they are done, especially as heidie is getting older and their content is boring.

They need something to vlog if she aint preg then shes trying and its just taking time
Or she has but it hasn’t worked out. The odds are stacked against her at 46.

babybelle

VIP Member
We have it and it does get hot but as soon as it’s shady it cools down, my dog wonders about on it and hasn’t burnt himself, but he does have the doors open and a patio to sit on too
Yeah, like I said I don't have it, but it's just bits I've read on the internet. Her dogs are out on it all the time in full sunshine, and there is nowhere in her garden without it that they can go to shade or cool down. She doesn't think to leave the umbrellas up for the dogs unless she is outside. Yesterday she was on Instagram saying she wished it was hotter.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Seen on fb that people were saying they miss their vlogs and that they don’t do them as much anymore. Probably as they got nothing to vlog it’s all boring. Either that or they are filming for a tv show which we all guessed as seen the camera on Ellie’s birthday vlog.

Posy Parker

Out of noseyness Kingbin, how many children do you have? Obvs you don't have to answer.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the video on YT by Wonderbot woman is pregnant with 22nd child and Doctors worry about her health American i think