Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kat101

See on Instagram they must have got the frenchies into some training classes it’s a bit strange considering ivy and bluebell are 2 years old at least. Don’t you normally do training when they are puppies. Also I think she put a pic of Lola at the end since she always leaves her out.
That's bizarre I wonder if they've taken food out the kids hands or a similar thing

Reactions: 3

slmapg

VIP Member
Well Janierae79 has been told. I didn’t want to start shit whilst down visiting my premature son (over 100 miles away) so I’ve left it till I got home.

If I find out it’s anything to do with these bastards I’ll rip them to shreds 👌 What utter shitbags starts shit on a picture of a baby fighting for its life?

I suggest I get clarification it wasn’t them or all hell is going to break loose. Calamity kayak is old school compared to what I will do.

I will await a response.
What’s happening ?

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Ive been saying this for a long time. I think that's why the boys get waited on hand and foot in order to stop them leaving home . Their unique selling point is being Britain's biggest family all under one roof, now the older ones are getting partners and moving out, it's making their selling point less unique. No one will take any notice of 5 kids living under one roof. Wish Mouthy Millie would move out, she totally gets on my swede. Mouthy little madam that has a massive fear of missing out and has to go everywhere that Sue goes. Chloe and Sue have probably fallen out because now Chloe's gone, Sue actually has to stop chilling with a hot coffee and get off her backside and do something, plus Chloe was the only one who ever gave those kids any discipline and she wasn't frightened to tell them off and make them do as they were told. Chloe admitted the kids hated it if Sue and Noel went out and left her in charge. I love Chloe, she's ballsy and not frightened to say what she thinks. I remember when Sue and Noel renewed their vows and Chloe was on the hotel phone trying to order food for room service and all the kids were shouting and crying, the receptionist put the phone down because they couldn't hear her, Chloe shouted at Sue, and said they are your kids, make them shut up when people are on the phone, not stand there laughing at them.
Ooh does anyone have a link to that clip? I'd love to see Chloe telling Sniggering Sue off 😂

kat101

Yeah it’s strange to put 22 kids and counting if they were done. As if they mean more grandkids then they are more than 22. We may get a vlog or something soon of sue giggling saying well heidie was suppose to be our last but we don’t know what happened. Like she done with the last how many. She will then go on to say she didn’t feel too good etc and then found out she “accidentally” got pregnant again. Of course they will make out they are all happy and excited. They also say all the kids love it but you know they don’t as some of the boys especially have said they isn’t much room. I think it was max or josh on one of the kac.
I think she'd be really depressed to go through it again she couldn't cope or bond with Heidie

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I normally hide in the shadows but who thinks sue looked pregnant in the last vlog. I think they are filming for a new show and her latest pregnancy is secret cos of it.
Didn't want to watch their latest vlog, but I'll have to watch it now lol. It would actually make sense of the baby wearing of Heidie at an inappropriate age - it would help to hide a baby bump.

Lunalola

Look at the dogs nails 😳
They don't get walked that's for sure.
So cruel!!
I thought the exact same given the long nails, and what's the point putting them all in fancy harnesses if they aren't walked just to look good and buy pretty patterned harnesses for show ??

• Sad