Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
This may be just me but I never got long nails when I was changing nappies frequently. She has probably at least 3 in nappies including Ophelia, plus the house in general isn't exactly clean, those nails must have caked on filth underneath :sick:
I get overlays every month but they are short, nothing like these! 🤮

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2

Little me.

VIP Member
Some Frenchies have softer features than these Radfraud ones. These ones are all as ugly as sin. Lola is lovely, it’s a shame she gets the least attention.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
With young kids and especially with having to change 💩 nappies, long nails are just a hazard for both scratching and stuff getting under your nails 🤮
With the outside (and I hate to have to defend them) they have fake grass (which she apparently hoovers) however I’d hate to think of the dogs were weeing on it because it would just sit on top in puddles 🤦🏻‍♀️
With fake grass you are suppose to disinfect it every so often I think if you have dogs that wee and poo outside on it. Can’t see the radfords doing that.

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
She has a new account @millieradfordd She claimed she was only letting real life friends and family follow- apparently she knows over 9 thousand people including me.
She probably made a new one because we were pointing out that she was begging for crap every day
Her new account is open as I looked at it and I’m not following her

slmapg

VIP Member
Have to admit I do love a new pram. I always buy new, and I have a main pram then a decent stroller. but my old ones as with all my baby things are dropped of at the sure start centre so they can pass them to someone in need. Nothing gets tipped apart from car seats.

Looking at the pram ad, she’s either bloated or pregnant.
No, I don’t think she is, they never film any shots with her tummy area when she’s been pregnant in the past.

C73C2E81-1471-445B-90DD-FFCFE4A2D76E.jpeg

Kingbin

VIP Member
Sorry what?
Love bathroom planning?
Are you a fucking plumber?
How often do people “plan” their bathroom. It’s not a hobby ffs. Just get it done and tell us all how much it cost. And throw in a few pics so your huns can tell you how it’s sooooo lovely and oooh you have such good taste and oh oh oh can I please be your bestie cos I eat pies and have kids 🙄🤣
Dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t watch them now but what did Tillie get compo for?
I don’t know if she got any but she had an issue with her leg a few years after she had an IV drip put her in her leg as a baby and caused some growth problem. I’m sure someone will know the full (or correct) details.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Where is this vlog
On Facebook I suspect they might upload a longer version to YouTube at some point as I noticed they started putting clips on Facebook. Someone commented about it being 6500 and it’s a lot of pies and sue said the sun exaggerated the price they would never spend that much on a fridge freezer.

• Haha

Scapier88

VIP Member
On Facebook I suspect they might upload a longer version to YouTube at some point as I noticed they started putting clips on Facebook. Someone commented about it being 6500 and it’s a lot of pies and sue said the sun exaggerated the price they would never spend that much on a fridge freezer.
I found it
It looks like it was filmed the same day as the fsthers day vlog

kat101

I don’t know if she got any but she had an issue with her leg a few years after she had an IV drip put her in her leg as a baby and caused some growth problem. I’m sure someone will know the full (or correct) details.
She had a fit and to fit a Iv line they had to drill through the leg bone causing damage to the growth plate

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I remember people saying that Sue posted on a facebook page slagging off Nicole, I don't remember the details but there are probably screenshots somewhere. From what I remember she was saying Nicole was loud and dirty (which is bloody rich coming from Sue) and she was shaming her for having kids with different fathers or something (I'd rather have kids with more than one man than with one creepy pervy one like Noel lol)
Wasn't there something about Nicole's children were ways filthy and house a mess?