Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. Mrs Chavfraud could be dressed in a million pound dress and she would still look crap. Love the pose not by the way. How old does she think she is. You are not a teenager love although mentally you are still a child.

Reactions: 4

slmapg

VIP Member
Haven't watched new you tube video about new premises. Did post I guess your puppy farming fees paid for this. My daughter a vet nurse and said its like French bulldogs only breath as if thru a straw. Shame on you.

Just looked through comments on you tube and everyone positive apart from mine?
I don’t watch them, can’t stand them.

Reactions: 4

Shinealight

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like because the family is so large it's almost like two families..
Family 1 - is the older 'kids' where they hang out in the bar & in the hot tub at night.
Family 2 - is the little kids where it's school runs, early mornings, nappies and toys.

Just seemed very apparent when Hallie was opening her presents it was 'family 2' and despite loads more siblings being at home they weren't there. Makes me wonder if they really have much of a relationship with all of their siblings. There are so many of them it would make sense to only form close bonds with the siblings of around your age.. plus it's near impossible to have any sort of proper family time with everyone there as you are either catering for the older ones or the younger ones. & the fact they don't have big enough cars for everyone anyway.
I bet as they get older and remember their childhood memories they won't be able to remember which siblings were there or not..
Precisely, in a family as large and spread out as theirs it’s impossible to be close to every sibling.
My own mother is one of nine, which by Radfords standards isn’t that many, but she’s only really had close links to about three of them.

Reactions: 3
No, not about the baby but on a picture of the baby. About one of my other boys. Strange thing is this all happened after I called Noel an arsehole or whatever on an Ingham thread on Facebook. Someone close to the family piped up and said she was good friends with flappy and sour Sophie. Next thing I’ve got a shit message on my Instagram. Coincidence? 🥴
What a sick sick sicko to use the platform where you’re sharing a period in your life that is obviously incredibly difficult, in order to have a dig at your kids. Times like this I wish I could hack into websites 😂

Why are they do quiet?

their content has dried up!
Is it because sue has dried up or the money has dried up?
Either way it’s very dry!

No more mentions of the static caravan? I wonder if it was just for show!
What static caravan? I must have missed that little announcement 😆
Still waiting for the big reveal unles it was Ellie’s skydive in which case that was a bit of a non event.
Maybe the reason they’re quiet is cos they’ve decided to stop pimping out their little ones on Instagram and YouTube. Just perhaps she watched that ch4 programme and realised that her kids are fodder for sickos to masturbate over.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Didn't want to watch their latest vlog, but I'll have to watch it now lol. It would actually make sense of the baby wearing of Heidie at an inappropriate age - it would help to hide a baby bump.
She looks like she could be pregnant in the loose denim shirt, but not so much in the sweater at the end?

kat101

She’s emotional as she’s probably had a m/c or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
like I said last week the bio of the journey crap and rainbow vanished after it was brought up here.
Anyway it’s absolute crap. Get over yourself granny, get on with life 👍
Can you link it I'm blocked 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not very many people impressed with your fridge sue on the sun Facebook page 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kat101

We have this to look forward to!
Bit strange!
What on earth!!!!!!!!

Kids should help by looking after their things, mine help by bringing their washing down , washing pots if they have made some snack etc. Not by doing my jobs. I decided to have kids so I do things. I don’t expect them after a day at school to come and help me
Everyone called her out for having lazy kids

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
So I lurk on the Duggarsnark subreddit and someone posted about income, which I thought applied to the Radfords as well. According to this persons thorough calculations, for a family of 22 people to live just above the poverty line they'd need to be making 217k in America, which is about 156k in british pounds. To live a middle class life (decent cars, occasional holidays) they'd need 350k, about 251k in gbp. The radfords live in a pretty cheap area but they clearly live a rich persons lifestyle, so they'd need to be making far far more than 250 thousand pounds a year for the 18 children at home (19 until recently) plus Ophelia and the two parents.

I know it's been said over and over and it's nothing new now, but 30k a year is utter rubbish.
I don't know if their socialblade projected income has been posted, but here is a link. They make a lot less on youtube than I expected .

Shinealight

VIP Member
Another load of fucking gifted clothes. Mrs Chavfraud saying they are all recyclable. Stupid bitch. All clothes are recyclable, you can pass them on to others or give them to charity. I guess yours end up in a skip which is a permanent fixture in your garden.
The clothes are not even nice, they look
Clean your filthy floors if you are short of something to do and put that fucking camera down. You are such a lazy mare.
Another load of fucking gifted clothes. Mrs Chavfraud saying they are all recyclable. Stupid bitch. All clothes are recyclable, you can pass them on to others or give them to charity. I guess yours end up in a skip which is a permanent fixture in your garden.
The clothes are not even nice, they look like they have been made out of old curtains. Why the hell people gift them for her to brag about I don’t know.
Clean your filthy floors if you are short of something to do and put that fucking camera down. You are such a lazy mare.

I’ve just read that the gifted tat can’t be tumble dried. No good for the Radfrauds!!!!!
I wonder if these companies would have given the Radfords a second thought some years ago before they became “famous”?
You know, at a time when they really needed help like that.
I doubt it, seems the more money one has the more people want to give you stuff for free!
Time this madness stopped.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
They’ve also got their own media company! 😮
I hope that's the address and phone number for the pie shop and they haven't put their full personal number and address for the world to see. At this point they might as well put a big sign on their house inviting the crazed fans, pervs and burglars to come take a look