Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Anybody who follows the smithy family thry have had their address leaked so they've had prostitutes, takeaways, everything at their door. They are moving because of it.

I think its going to be a matter of time before sue gets wind of that and she'll want to go one better for the attention 🤔
I wouldn't put it past her to leak her own address.
Shes already done this shit.
She publicly accessed me of leaking her address so someone attempted to break in.

Reactions: 4

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Not to make excuses for them, but one of the issues probably is that they film every one of the younger kids birthday hauls for money earning vlogs, and the older boys/ young men don't want to be in vlogs? (Which is understandable, and should be their personal choice)
If I was an older sibling with almost 2 dozen siblings, I honestly wouldn't want to be bothered. The girls are stuck being caretakers, they need a rest away from the children and the older boys don't want to be involved. I'm sure that the various age groups celebrate each other like we saw in Chloe's birthday.

I wonder what Ellie’s birthday surprise was 👀
I think it is skydiving.

I normally hide in the shadows but who thinks sue looked pregnant in the last vlog. I think they are filming for a new show and her latest pregnancy is secret cos of it.
1622940032504.png

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I wonder if Chris and Nicole are having troubles, she posted about wanting to go on holiday on her own. And have their kids always had her surname? She's got them as Maisie and Jacob Spencer in her bio. Although I wouldn't blame them if they didn't give them the Radford surname to piss off Noel and his weird ego lol
I think her oldest two kids have a different dad. She definitely had at least one kid when she met Chris.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
The radfords have been exceptional quiet lately. Not even much on Instagram. I wonder what they are up to. Hopefully not breeding more dogs like last time they went quiet.

Little me.

VIP Member
Absolutely! I’ve only got 2 school uniforms now but add in to that towels, bedding, work clothes, day clothes, night clothes and then bathroom, toilets, shopping, cooking, friends. It doesn’t leave a lot of time! Times that by 10 and were talking anchored to the house. Stop spinning a yarn Sue and at least be truthful.
She would not know the truth if it slapped her in the face!

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I found it
It looks like it was filmed the same day as the fsthers day vlog
Yes apparently it was meant to go in the Father’s Day vlog seen another comment off sue in Facebook but it got missed out and they should be a new vlog up tomorrow. When someone was complaining they haven’t done full vlogs for awhile she said they are extremely busy with life. All sue is busy with is chilling.

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
Yes apparently it was meant to go in the Father’s Day vlog seen another comment off sue in Facebook but it got missed out and they should be a new vlog up tomorrow. When someone was complaining they haven’t done full vlogs for awhile she said they are extremely busy with life. All sue is busy with is chilling.
No, not busy. Just lacking content

Kingbin

VIP Member
Well Janierae79 has been told. I didn’t want to start shit whilst down visiting my premature son (over 100 miles away) so I’ve left it till I got home.

If I find out it’s anything to do with these bastards I’ll rip them to shreds 👌 What utter shitbags starts shit on a picture of a baby fighting for its life?

I suggest I get clarification it wasn’t them or all hell is going to break loose. Calamity kayak is old school compared to what I will do.

I will await a response.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Also just did a quick google search for Radford new fridge and it brought up the scum article which I hate to click on (but it didn’t count cos I crossed my fingers 😂) anyway it says this is the fridge they’ve bought. Utterly OTT purchase if true.
5BEF866C-A1FF-4E0B-8339-3BA01083E99F.jpeg

• Wow

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’ve noticed Millie never posts on her Instagram anymore, she used to post all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she suddenly gave birth to a secret baby.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
What static caravan? I must have missed that little announcement 😆
Still waiting for the big reveal unles it was Ellie’s skydive in which case that was a bit of a non event.
Maybe the reason they’re quiet is cos they’ve decided to stop pimping out their little ones on Instagram and YouTube. Just perhaps she watched that ch4 programme and realised that her kids are fodder for sickos to masturbate over.
They were buying one but it got sole to someone else apparently.

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
Sue has just put on Facebook shes been gifted an 18kg washing machine. At least I guess she's put on the post it is gifted.

• Angry
Exactly this! I struggle to get out the front door because of the housework!
Absolutely! I’ve only got 2 school uniforms now but add in to that towels, bedding, work clothes, day clothes, night clothes and then bathroom, toilets, shopping, cooking, friends. It doesn’t leave a lot of time! Times that by 10 and were talking anchored to the house. Stop spinning a yarn Sue and at least be truthful.

babybelle

VIP Member
Lovely dress but it's too big for her. She no longer has a bust and looking at the neckline, you need a bit of a bust for it. For someone who has had 22 kids, she's got a reasonable figure though.