Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Don’t know about anyone else 😂 but I’m enjoying not watching her claw at her neck and point her finger. Silver linings and all that 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hoping there might be a menopause vlog soon? That might get a few views?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Little me.

VIP Member
Probably because they look ‘cute’ in them so they’ll be expected to get their wear out of them regardless of the weather, when it comes to Sue the lights are on but no ones home
Ha ha,she’s definitely not altogether there. She’s telling alll her arse lickers where they were yesterday. They will all be flocking there. As if the Lake District isn’t rammed with people already.

kat101

I think she’ll need therapy when she actually realises that there is no more babies coming.
or will she be the one to carry round one of them new born dolls which are fucking creepy as.

I also think Sue takes over from Millie that we don’t see and that’s why Millie is coming over as more of a lazy bitch.
I think she'll have another one

Lunalola

Millie was noticeably absent from the latest vlog maybe they've read on here snd are trying to make her look independent from the younger kids activities

I’m sure they’d all love to live independently and have their own place or shared with friends but the fact is that renting can be such a money pit and buying a house is out of the question. I know most early 20’s are either at University or living at home saving still.
Think it’s more normal to still be at home at that age nowadays due to the cost of housing.
Even if they’re all on minimum wage jobs they could afford a house to share between them. Rents are a lot cheaper in that part of the country (around 600 pcm for a 3 bed). I think it’s more a case of they’d rather just let their parents keep them cos it’s easier than having to take responsibility for yourself.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
That was my first thought. Every creep on the internet can easily find out where they live and now those creeps also know what day they can wander by to perv on a load of adolescent girls in their nighties.
They needn't bother wandering by, Sue and Noel will doubtless make it easy for the pervs by posting a video online. I swear they share about 3 brain cells between them
[/QUOTE]
This was my first thought too.

babybelle

VIP Member
The Scum paper is saying that the new fridge cost 6.5 k. Difficult to believe that’s true. It got me thinking. Does she ever clean her fridges out. I can’t believe she does, she never does any proper housework, she’s too busy chilling. The fridges must stink if the colour of the floor is her wonderful standard of work.
The more I see of this fucking family the more they make me want to throw up.
The kids dressed in expensive and gifted clothes doesn’t compensate for
Scratty hair that gets cut twice a year. Once if you are a girl.
Speech impediments.
Feral behaviour.
Lack of social skills.
Special needs going undetected.
Dirty filthy fingernails etc etc.
These kids havn’t a cat in hells chance being parented by teenage siblings whilst the mother chills and brags.
The fridge is from curry's and is £1779.99

Attachments

They do have an audience but never follow it through.
Noel was doing the cooking on a budget, the kitchen is set up like a TV set and the sceptic in me says that was no accident.

There are so many things they could actually do to make the channel successful without resorting to shopping.
Budget meals, big meals, lunches for kids, real bedtime routines, how she manages the cleaning, one to one trips with a child doing their thing

But they just cant be bothered and film the same old crap
Too much effort to actually show themselves doing things that actually encompass big family life! They like to glamourise it as if life is just one long holiday and playing and eating nicely together. Doesn’t happen. I have far far fewer kids than her and no little ones and I don’t have nearly as much chilling time. She’s got to be having help with everything in the house to be able to spend the amount of time she does just doing nothing.

• Haha