Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
When they did their q and a on YouTube, Sue said she was looking for a cleaner and housekeeper. Well a cleaner would clean and the housekeeper would do the ironing and everything else. You never see Sue ironing yet in 16 kids, she was saying she irons for 3 hours every night.

Reactions: 4

slmapg

VIP Member
I am really surprised how quiet they have been no vlogs and they are quiet on social media too. The odd picture here and on Facebook they seem to be doing videos from when heidie was born probably to try and drum up some interest. I have a feeling they have no content and are people are not gonna stick around much longer.
Usually means pregnancy, last time was breeding the dogs, or filming for a tv show.
Perhaps they are moving after all?
Or just simply not enough to brag about?

wantsteenmomgossip

Thought you were on about the Chavfords fame hungry friends from up my neck of the woods. The dad of the family is a bloody creep too
They do a lot of pointless YouTube vlogging, cos no one has ever seen a large family before 🥴🥴Their TikToks are 100000000% cringe
😬

My kids would die of embarrassment 😑😂
Oh I know which ones u on about they was on the other big family show think first one they was on was with that annoying orourkes family

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
That garden gets more and more dangerous for the kids - a bloody fire pit!!!!! 😡😡😡
Sue suddenly looks really old and her hair is even more scratty than usual. She must be in perimenopause by now. Noel cosying up to Sue 😳🙈

• Sick

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I just wouldn’t plus we’ve enough going on just now with an early arrival.

These people need constant gratification to keep the wheels turning. My husband earns enough to do that without exploiting our kids.
Do you mind sharing your Instagram handle? I follow a few larger family accounts, find them fascinating :)