Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B.B

What's with the video on Facebook looking back at her pregnancy with Heidi?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Badaboom

VIP Member
Does that Grey dog need glasses ,it is an ugly bugger .I think at the moment all their time is going on the pie shop and the blue dress was or is for the grand opening
The other two dogs have dog eyes, the grey dog has human eyes, it make it look a bit creepy 😬

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
😂😂 Sorry I apologise. I cannot bear the woman to be honest, I thought I was being sort of nice, but not too nice
No problem - I dread to think what I would look like after 22 pregnancies, I look bad enough after two!

And that dress is waaay too young for Sue. She spends her life surrounded by her own daughters who influence her, if she had some 40 something friends, she would hopefully notice that they dont dress like that.

Kingbin

VIP Member
The Scum paper is saying that the new fridge cost 6.5 k. Difficult to believe that’s true. It got me thinking. Does she ever clean her fridges out. I can’t believe she does, she never does any proper housework, she’s too busy chilling. The fridges must stink if the colour of the floor is her wonderful standard of work.
The more I see of this fucking family the more they make me want to throw up.
The kids dressed in expensive and gifted clothes doesn’t compensate for
Scratty hair that gets cut twice a year. Once if you are a girl.
Speech impediments.
Feral behaviour.
Lack of social skills.
Special needs going undetected.
Dirty filthy fingernails etc etc.
These kids havn’t a cat in hells chance being parented by teenage siblings whilst the mother chills and brags.
And a mother who thinks she’s a keyboard warrior.

There they go again, featuring in the scum!
They claim to be Liverpool supporters and work with that rag?
They can get in the fucking sea.
That’s one of my favourite sayings 😂

slmapg

VIP Member
Who the hell would volunteer to work in tht madhouse? It would be impossible to get any cleaning done because as soon as you'd finished one room, the feral tribe would arrive in to trash it. Also you jst know Sue would be playing Lady of the Manor ticking off the lazy chambermaid about it. Sacking people every week and bitching on her vlogs about how no one wants to do an honest day's work any more.
I wouldn’t 😂 I’d feel gross just stepping foot in the door.

• Haha

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
I am wondering if they have gone into partnership with them from Scotland ,it will take some money to get everything bought and running .It states on their web page that they buy all the ingredients local from trusted farmers ,i wonder why they don't make meat and potato is it because there is alot of potato peeling .They will have to do a lot of homework on gluton free like my son did because it is in more things and ingredients than Noel knows about AMEN

I am wondering if they have gone into partnership with them from Scotland ,it will take some money to get everything bought and running .It states on their web page that they buy all the ingredients local from trusted farmers ,i wonder why they don't make meat and potato is it because there is alot of potato peeling .They will have to do a lot of homework on gluton free like my son did because it is in more things and ingredients than Noel knows about AMEN

babybelle

VIP Member
Noel said they get the keys to an industrial unit soon and the pie shop will close and move into the unit. He then said the hard work really will start. Maybe that's what they are doing??. Sues nails look cheap and tacky. I've been having my nails done for 25 years and mine have never looked as uneven and thick as those, they look dreadful. When I was changing nappies, I just had them made shorter.

Kingbin

VIP Member
So the kid raised the suspension on their car. Big fucking wow. Totally Instagram worthy 🥱🥱

Next!!!!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Looking at their Insta it seems the kids might get a decent meal for once. Yummy breakfast 🤣🤣🤣. Is it really that much of a novelty. Well not to normal families it isn’t.
Mrs Chavfraud letting Hairdie mess about in the car with the technology. Sound about right for that idiot. Hairdie will have been given a touch phone to entertain her from an early age so she would know what to do.
Absoloute morons that have been allowed to breed like rabbits.
Doesn't look like there is enough for the whole family probably just cooking for the older ones again, can't remember what it was on but they only cooked full English for the older ones while the kids got the odd piece.

Posy Parker

It's still there. Tattle doesn't let you post for MN but the thread is called The Radford's Life of Luxury. No mention of dog breeding yet....!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Jaceydooley

A little boy born at 26+1 because of PPROM and abruption. Had 11 normal pregnancies and births before this. I also had a subchronic Hematoma with this pregnancy so that’s what made the wheels fall off.
Anyone interested can check out my insta 😉💙
That’s not a plug by the way!
I’m interested! I have 4 children and I’m exhausted, but 12! You deserve a medal 😂 what’s your Instagram name?

Matey

Chloe moved out at last
They were gifted a free trip to Alton Towers (where they temporarily lost 2 children)
They went to Centre Parcs for Tillie's birthday
They went to Scotland, likely to visit their friends, another huge family
Sophie plans to start a YouTube channel
Chris is expecting another baby boy
Millie made a new private Instagram (likely because we made fun of her for begging for things every day)
Everyone but Millie continues to raise Ophelia
They threw an elaborate party for Ellie which was speculated to be filmed for a TV show or documentary
Sue the supermum barbequed a meal for her family, which was met with praise on Instagram
That's all I can think of, they're too boring 😂
They are a bosting family and have bread like rabbits ,discusting

Little me.

VIP Member
Admittedly we have used some of the recipes off of their videos for dinners, there not bad,it's a shame they didn't bother keeping up with it. Nowadays every video has to contain someone bragging for most of the video or naming what work needs doing or what needs ordering and let's not forget the regular moaning about how much house work needs doing.
I could never use any of his recipes. I have plenty of my own without having to resort to his. Every mouthful would choke me.

Kingbin

VIP Member
They were
So they’ve been given a £1200 washing machine. The people who go on 5 grand weekend breaks and spend thousands of pounds for their kids’ birthdays are so in need that a company has generously donated a washing machine.
For actual fucks sake.
They were gifted the last one from the same company. Why they’ve gifted another is beyond me. How many of their followers will pay that much?
I looked into getting one ages ago but sadly they won’t deliver to me.

Mrsmoose

A little boy born at 26+1 because of PPROM and abruption. Had 11 normal pregnancies and births before this. I also had a subchronic Hematoma with this pregnancy so that’s what made the wheels fall off.
Anyone interested can check out my insta 😉💙
That’s not a plug by the way!
I would love to check out your Instagram page - can you message your Instagram Name? Congratulations on your baby boy, hope he is doing well x

Morleybbz

That address is definitely the new business location, main shop is in Heysham I think. Know some people who work on the new estate, sure they'll try a pie for us all 🤣

• Haha