The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice that Chloe and Sue aren’t following each other on IG anymore? I wonder why
I was saying last week that I bet Chloe moved out so suddenly because she's had a fight with Sue. She's still following Noel and everyone else. I'd love to be a fly on a grimy wall in that house when the cameras aren't rolling and they show their true selves

Reactions: 10
I thought the same but most of the older ones already have jobs,other than millie
Silly Millie will never work. She’s far too happy living off her chav parents and receiving endless tat clothes for Awphelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not in any way trying to body shame but Frenchies and agility do not go together! So why is she taking them to classes?

And as for training, if only they did it with the feral crotch gremlins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not in any way trying to body shame but Frenchies and agility do not go together! So why is she taking them to classes?

And as for training, if only they did it with the feral crotch gremlins.
I've never seen them take a single child to a dance class, gymnatsics, athletcs club or any other extra curricular activity which normal kids might expect to be allowed to take part in. I think a couple of the lads played football at school. That was it.
But sure Sue, finally get off your arse, put your hand in your pocket...and put the dogs in an activity.
Ferfuxake.

Reactions: 14
I've never seen them take a single child to a dance class, gymnatsics, athletcs club or any other extra curricular activity which normal kids might expect to be allowed to take part in. I think a couple of the lads played football at school. That was it.
But sure Sue, finally get off your arse, put your hand in your pocket...and put the dogs in an activity.
Ferfuxake.
Never even seen those children bring a friend home for a play date either :(

• Sad
Who in their right mind would allow their child to go and play at the Radfords no matter how nice the kid is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what they do for parents evening(s) at school? Do you think they bother to even show up? Surely you can't keep track of that many kids and ensure each one is getting the external support they need? I've seen on the thread (as I've said, never watched their vids) that some of you have mentioned the possibility of some of the kids being SEN and it wouldn't be surprising. In a family of that size, at least 1 of them would probably/ most definitely be in need of additional support. However, the school can do nothing about that without the ongoing support from parents (actual parents, not just older sibling parent 2.0) It will always beg the question, do they actually care about the children or do they just like babies? It was brought up in to Saconne-Joly thread when I used to read that way back when that Ana just liked having babies and how much they relied on her for everything, is that the case with the Radford's?

Reactions: 7
I have a large family nothing like the radfords and parents evenings and days at this time of the year are a nightmare. Parents evenings, sports days, new starter meetings, settling days ect ect.
I was secretly relieved at not having to attend 4 sports days because of bubbles, usually its 2-3 per year.

Going back to hobbies, sports and activities after a year off due to covid was a shock to the system too, I forgot how much time it takes up.

A couple of mine have dyslexia and they require some extra support at times. I also have one with dyspraxia, processing disorder and a few other minor issues and again at times he has required alot of support. And there are times when I felt swamped trying to juggle and make sure all had help.
Parents evenings for me have always been a check in as throughout the year I am involved in whats going on, we read every night, we all talk about our day and they are helped with homework, so I am usually on the ball and any issues can contact the teacher at the time.

I cannot see how the radfords can even have any time for this or can genuinely spend the time to know who struggles where or with anything.

I was at a school meeting last night and they were discussing how children nationwide are lacking communication skills because they have been isolated and speech therapy is really backlogged because of it. The radford kids really struggle in this area but i wonder if its because they are all just shouting over each other and none actually get any time to listen.

I have never actually seen her mention a parents evening, they will now along with vlogging homework and reading. I do wonder if they actually attend.

• Sad
I wonder what they do for parents evening(s) at school? Do you think they bother to even show up? Surely you can't keep track of that many kids and ensure each one is getting the external support they need? I've seen on the thread (as I've said, never watched their vids) that some of you have mentioned the possibility of some of the kids being SEN and it wouldn't be surprising. In a family of that size, at least 1 of them would probably/ most definitely be in need of additional support. However, the school can do nothing about that without the ongoing support from parents (actual parents, not just older sibling parent 2.0) It will always beg the question, do they actually care about the children or do they just like babies? It was brought up in to Saconne-Joly thread when I used to read that way back when that Ana just liked having babies and how much they relied on her for everything, is that the case with the Radford's?
bleeping idiots, they shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was saying last week that I bet Chloe moved out so suddenly because she's had a fight with Sue. She's still following Noel and everyone else. I'd love to be a fly on a grimy wall in that house when the cameras aren't rolling and they show their true selves
Well the funny thing is that Christ moved-thrown out after an fight/argument where a tv was broken

• Wow
Well the funny thing is that Christ moved-thrown out after an fight/argument where a tv was broken
Oh I didn't know about that! Do you know more about what the fight was about? Was the tv broken on purpose or in a fit of rage?

That house must be a nightmare. With so many people, many of them feral and loudmouthed like Millie, most of them not pulling their weight, Noel seems to have a temper... I bet there's a lot of fights

I am really surprised how quiet they have been no vlogs and they are quiet on social media too. The odd picture here and on Facebook they seem to be doing videos from when heidie was born probably to try and drum up some interest. I have a feeling they have no content and are people are not gonna stick around much longer.

I am really surprised how quiet they have been no vlogs and they are quiet on social media too. The odd picture here and on Facebook they seem to be doing videos from when heidie was born probably to try and drum up some interest. I have a feeling they have no content and are people are not gonna stick around much longer.
Usually means pregnancy, last time was breeding the dogs, or filming for a tv show.
Perhaps they are moving after all?
Or just simply not enough to brag about?

Reactions: 4
Apparently they is a new vlog going live at 6 according to sue on Instagram she is also looking at bathrooms they must be remodel of them. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's been busy signing contracts for unhealthy breakfast cereal 😬🙈😂😂

I just asked on YouTube if she knows how much sugar is in that cereal

Oh and feral kids trying to drown each other in the giant piss pot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The same bloody rubbish on the new vlog. Creepy Crusty Noel getting the usual load of tat. Mrs Chavfraud needs to take cooking lessons, undercooked bacon and sausages and the eggs were so overcooked they looked disgusting. She was proud of what she did, bloody idiot. I’ve seen teenagers cook better than that.
BBQ has gone more upmarket now they are supposed slebs. Steak and Chicken instead of pink link cheap sausages and the cheapest economy burgers you can buy.
Expensive cake big deal !!! “
Get in my belly “, she’s like a bloody kid, anybody would think she never got fed. Makes a change for her to only have food in her belly.
The vlogs are absolutely pathetic. Organised or should I say Unorganised Crap. Brag, Brag and more bragging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.