The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just did a quick google search for Radford new fridge and it brought up the scum article which I hate to click on (but it didn’t count cos I crossed my fingers 😂) anyway it says this is the fridge they’ve bought. Utterly OTT purchase if true.
5BEF866C-A1FF-4E0B-8339-3BA01083E99F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There is no end to news articles about this family. Most recent is how they decided not to go to Portugal due to the costs of the tests, they would have taken everyone from millie down. She is Almost 20 years old with a baby why are they still taking her along everywhere I had done 3 years of college and started a job by then.
They have had more holidays and days out already than most of the Country, so it seems cheeky to moan about not having yet another get away, the amount they splash out on, you would think they wouldn't complain about travel costs.

Reactions: 13
The vlog was just weird. Very “placed” also very dull.
Can’t have much time to vlog anyway. Too busy attacking folk on Instagram 🤔🤔

Why are people waiting three weeks for pies? That’s ridiculous. TV hype wins 🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The vlog was just weird. Very “placed” also very dull.
Can’t have much time to vlog anyway. Too busy attacking folk on Instagram 🤔🤔

Why are people waiting three weeks for pies? That’s ridiculous. TV hype wins 🥱🥱🥱
This is what I don’t understand, surely you would order it to have it the week after for dinner?

Reactions: 7
I think they are trying to rebrand themselves as sort. The whole thing of posting videos of heidie on Facebook. Using a bit of the tv show as a new intro. The thumbnail also seemed to have a new logo. Also when someone mentioned the bio on Instagram I noticed it now says represented by [email protected] so I would assume they are with an agency and they are trying to help them more with their social media. I am guessing with no new children they are running out of content so have got someone to help them rebrand and try and drum up interest. It’s not helping. The vlog is still boring 😴

I think they are trying to rebrand themselves as sort. The whole thing of posting videos of heidie on Facebook. Using a bit of the tv show as a new intro. The thumbnail also seemed to have a new logo. Also when someone mentioned the bio on Instagram I noticed it now says represented by [email protected] so I would assume they are with an agency and they are trying to help them more with their social media. I am guessing with no new children they are running out of content so have got someone to help them rebrand and try and drum up interest. It’s not helping. The vlog is still boring 😴
It ended really quickly after she showed the kids killing each other in the giant piss pot.

Feel so bad for Archie. He has so many issues caused by lack of attention, lack of help from professionals, speech therapy. He's one angry little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It ended really quickly after she showed the kids killing each other in the giant piss pot.

Feel so bad for Archie. He has so many issues caused by lack of attention, lack of help from professionals, speech therapy. He's one angry little boy.
Did anybody notice on the day for Creepy Crusty Noel, Katie was standing close to Archie as always. I bet he thinks she is his mother because the word mum will just be a word to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well Janierae79 has been told. I didn’t want to start tit whilst down visiting my premature son (over 100 miles away) so I’ve left it till I got home.

If I find out it’s anything to do with these bastards I’ll rip them to shreds 👌 What utter shitbags starts tit on a picture of a baby fighting for its life?

I suggest I get clarification it wasn’t them or all hell is going to break loose. Calamity kayak is old school compared to what I will do.

I will await a response.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s this on? Since my full bingo card I find I can’t access these self gratification posts 🥴🥴🥴😂😂
1624587220227.png

This still doesn't do the full sartorial horror of it justice. It was shirred from top to bottom and covered in twee little bright yellow buttercups or something.

Also wtf does that dimwit son think his hair looks like? Because I think he looks like he escaped from Borstal in 1929.
1624587325800.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must admit I like that top (though it would better suit her daughters), and Sue looks good considering she's been a human pez dispenser for 30 years, but it's unsettling how she's always trying to look young. Either she's trying to get back her teenage years that she lost to motherhood or she knows that creepy Noel likes her to look young :sick:

Well Janierae79 has been told. I didn’t want to start tit whilst down visiting my premature son (over 100 miles away) so I’ve left it till I got home.

If I find out it’s anything to do with these bastards I’ll rip them to shreds 👌 What utter shitbags starts tit on a picture of a baby fighting for its life?

I suggest I get clarification it wasn’t them or all hell is going to break loose. Calamity kayak is old school compared to what I will do.

I will await a response.
What’s this all about? Who’s saying stuff about your baby?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I will await a response.
What’s happening ?

Reactions: 3
What’s this all about? Who’s saying stuff about your baby?
No, not about the baby but on a picture of the baby. About one of my other boys. Strange thing is this all happened after I called Noel an hole or whatever on an Ingham thread on Facebook. Someone close to the family piped up and said she was good friends with flappy and sour Sophie. Next thing I’ve got a tit message on my Instagram. Coincidence? 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I must admit I like that top (though it would better suit her daughters), and Sue looks good considering she's been a human pez dispenser for 30 years, but it's unsettling how she's always trying to look young. Either she's trying to get back her teenage years that she lost to motherhood or she knows that creepy Noel likes her to look young :sick:
This comment has made me really really laugh… it’s true tho..😆 👏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.