The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wouldn’t plus we’ve enough going on just now with an early arrival.

These people need constant gratification to keep the wheels turning. My husband earns enough to do that without exploiting our kids.
Do you mind sharing your Instagram handle? I follow a few larger family accounts, find them fascinating :)

Reactions: 4
So let’s play with the fridge today. bleeping idiots. Normal kids play with toys not car controls and fridges. Maybe this Insta was just to BRAG and show the new fridge, ( probably gifted ) like everything else. Definitely lacking upstairs.
it will be in the skip by christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See Sues doing more bragging with the new fridge. £1779.99, Like they really needed that. I need a magic pie shop, it obviously grows money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not going to lie, I have major fridge envy, I live that fridge, but cannot justify that money when I already have a perfectly working one, but that's the difference between having to work hard to earn money and just popping out kids to make money

Reactions: 10
Mrs Chavfraud is so bleeping lazy she can’t be bothered to open the fridge door so it’s ideal for her. Creepy Crusty Noel is used to knocking, he’s had plenty of practice knocking her up.The only time it will have food in will be when they have done a big shop and had it delivered. The rest of the time they are buying food every day. Also how many bloody water dispensers do two football teams need??????
Their absolute greed for flash appliances now beggars belief. We don’t forget when you lived like gypsies and hadn’t a lot of money. In the days before you all became big heads and weren’t constantly bragging. I guess you won’t be washing your three pairs of knickers out anymore. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mrs Chavfraud is so bleeping lazy she can’t be bothered to open the fridge door so it’s ideal for her. Creepy Crusty Noel is used to knocking, he’s had plenty of practice knocking her up.The only time it will have food in will be when they have done a big shop and had it delivered. The rest of the time they are buying food every day. Also how many bloody water dispensers do two football teams need??????
Their absolute greed for flash appliances now beggars belief. We don’t forget when you lived like gypsies and hadn’t a lot of money. In the days before you all became big heads and weren’t constantly bragging. I guess you won’t be washing your three pairs of knickers out anymore. 🤣
Totally agree. You would think with 19 kids at home, she would be rushed off her feet, yet she finds plenty of time to chill, drink hot coffee, shop till she drops, be on social media bullying people. Guess that's what happens when your older kids look after the younger ones, it frees up a lot of time.

Reactions: 14
The days when none of their beds had sheets….so sick of their bragging

• Haha
What's with the video on Facebook looking back at her pregnancy with Heidi?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s emotional as she’s probably had a m/c or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
like I said last week the bio of the journey crap and rainbow vanished after it was brought up here.
Anyway it’s absolute crap. Get over yourself granny, get on with life 👍

• Haha
Ffs sounds like she’s pretty desperate for engagement posting stuff like that. Heidi is now 14/15 months old? But no more babies so let’s churn up the old stuff 🙄

Ffs sounds like she’s pretty desperate for engagement posting stuff like that. Heidi is now 14/15 months old? But no more babies so let’s churn up the old stuff 🙄
Loads of people asking if she's pregnant/ when is she going to have another one? One more won't hurt etc. That's got to hurt 🤣

• Haha
Loads of people asking if she's pregnant/ when is she going to have another one? One more won't hurt etc. That's got to hurt 🤣
I dislike Sue, but how rude are people asking stuff like that?
I wouldn’t dream of asking even my best friends & relatives when they’re going to have another baby, because it’s got absolutely FA to do with me.
Can’t say I’m surprised that the rude & gobby types are the sorts that are fans of the Radfords though.

Reactions: 11
It’s all in a pathetic bid for attention. She’s 45 ffs. Look after the kids you have

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t dream of asking even my best friends & relatives when they’re going to have another baby, because it’s got absolutely FA to do with me.
Can’t say I’m surprised that the rude & gobby types are the sorts that are fans of the Radfords though.
I think it’s more to do with the fact that her USP is breeding and if she’s sticking up pregnancy posts she’s inviting people to speculate about a possible impending pregnancy. It’s all she’s “famous” for!

Reactions: 10
She's made a literal career out of inviting random strangers to stick their head in her uterus and have a good look round. I'm sorry but it's too late to start applying boundaries now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s emotional as she’s probably had a m/c or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
like I said last week the bio of the journey crap and rainbow vanished after it was brought up here.
Anyway it’s absolute crap. Get over yourself granny, get on with life 👍
Can you link it I'm blocked 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not very many people impressed with your fridge sue on the sun Facebook page 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.