The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really surprised how quiet they have been no vlogs and they are quiet on social media too. The odd picture here and on Facebook they seem to be doing videos from when heidie was born probably to try and drum up some interest. I have a feeling they have no content and are people are not gonna stick around much longer.
Here's hoping 🤞😜

Reactions: 2
Anybody who follows the smithy family thry have had their address leaked so they've had prostitutes, takeaways, everything at their door. They are moving because of it.

I think its going to be a matter of time before sue gets wind of that and she'll want to go one better for the attention 🤔
I wouldn't put it past her to leak her own address.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t give a flying f*** what they’ve been up to. They are the most boring, predictable crettins ever to grace this planet 🤮🤮🥱🥱

Maybe she’s been on a trolling spree or directing one of her dumb duck mates to attack. Like I said very predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A new bathroom on the way! 😆😆😆
Sorry what?
Love bathroom planning?
Are you a bleeping plumber?
How often do people “plan” their bathroom. It’s not a hobby ffs. Just get it done and tell us all how much it cost. And throw in a few pics so your huns can tell you how it’s sooooo lovely and oooh you have such good taste and oh oh oh can I please be your bestie cos I eat pies and have kids 🙄🤣

• Haha
Anybody who follows the smithy family thry have had their address leaked so they've had prostitutes, takeaways, everything at their door. They are moving because of it.

I think its going to be a matter of time before sue gets wind of that and she'll want to go one better for the attention 🤔
She’s shown it many of times I even know it

Reactions: 3
That vlog ended really quickly and abruptly 🤷🤔

Having that much food packed into a fridge is very unhealthy
The air can't circulate properly around it so the temperature can't work properly!!!

Last edited:

Shes already done this tit.
She publicly accessed me of leaking her address so someone attempted to break in.

Reactions: 4
Sorry what?
Love bathroom planning?
Are you a bleeping plumber?
How often do people “plan” their bathroom. It’s not a hobby ffs. Just get it done and tell us all how much it cost. And throw in a few pics so your huns can tell you how it’s sooooo lovely and oooh you have such good taste and oh oh oh can I please be your bestie cos I eat pies and have kids 🙄🤣
Dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Chloe moved out at last
They were gifted a free trip to Alton Towers (where they temporarily lost 2 children)
They went to Centre Parcs for Tillie's birthday
They went to Scotland, likely to visit their friends, another huge family
Sophie plans to start a YouTube channel
Chris is expecting another baby boy
Millie made a new private Instagram (likely because we made fun of her for begging for things every day)
Everyone but Millie continues to raise Ophelia
They threw an elaborate party for Ellie which was speculated to be filmed for a TV show or documentary
Sue the supermum barbequed a meal for her family, which was met with praise on Instagram
That's all I can think of, they're too boring 😂
They are a bosting family and have bread like rabbits ,discusting

Reactions: 4
Their modern new bathroom is going to look bloody terrible in their house, they should move into a new build instead of trying to modernize theirs. She's trying to make a modern palace out of an old care home in Morecombe, give up Sue, it's not going to work.

They could renovate the house nicer and more modern while still keeping the character and sticking with the style of the home. But they want their house to reflect their personalities: bland, gray, generic.

Reactions: 9
Saw this on their Radford's Pie Company FB page:

Brenda Lyons Tinker
i sent a message on the 26 of April and have not heard any thing back

Jenny Jones
Brenda Lyons Tinker They are too busy out enjoying constant holidays they've scrounged to bother doing a full day's work to catch up on orders.

Brenda Lyons Tinker
Jenny Jones they have lost my order and 3 other people i recommended there loss but thanks for telling me

Radford's Pie Company
Jenny Jones not sure where you get your info from. And to think you work in Public Relations glad you don't work for me.

Noel is then just rude to Brenda who was only trying to order. saying "i give up"

Radford's Pie Company
Brenda Lyons Tinker I give up

And where does Jenny jones get her info? From watching their blogs I presume.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How unprofessional! Who runs their social media page does anyone know? They may be cashed up now but all the money in the world can't improve their crappy personalities

Reactions: 10
Saw this on their Radford's Pie Company FB page:

Brenda Lyons Tinker
i sent a message on the 26 of April and have not heard any thing back

Jenny Jones
Brenda Lyons Tinker They are too busy out enjoying constant holidays they've scrounged to bother doing a full day's work to catch up on orders.

Brenda Lyons Tinker
Jenny Jones they have lost my order and 3 other people i recommended there loss but thanks for telling me

Radford's Pie Company
Jenny Jones not sure where you get your info from. And to think you work in Public Relations glad you don't work for me.

Noel is then just rude to Brenda who was only trying to order. saying "i give up"

Radford's Pie Company
Brenda Lyons Tinker I give up

And where does Jenny jones get her info? From watching their blogs I presume.
What an attitude to have with a paying customer! 😯 have they forgotten that they filmed or posted every detail about their holidays so to ask where they got the information is ridiculous, I would hope that wasn't written by noel as he may lose more customers with a mouth like that, sounds like something sue would send.🤔

• Wow
I looked at some of the reviews online and people are saying they’ve waited over a month for a pie with no communication from them and they’ve also not received them, these are orders over £30 as well

• Wow
  • Angry
I looked at some of the reviews online and people are saying they’ve waited over a month for a pie with no communication from them and they’ve also not received them, these are orders over £30 as well
Crazy price for bloody pies get yourself a fray bentos from the supermarket and be done with it🤣

• Haha
Did anyone notice in the Father’s Day vlog, the raw meat that was stored ON TOP of the pastries/cakes?! 🤮

Another reason not to buy anything from their magic pie shop.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.