The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Scum paper is saying that the new fridge cost 6.5 k. Difficult to believe that’s true. It got me thinking. Does she ever clean her fridges out. I can’t believe she does, she never does any proper housework, she’s too busy chilling. The fridges must stink if the colour of the floor is her wonderful standard of work.
The more I see of this bleeping family the more they make me want to throw up.
The kids dressed in expensive and gifted clothes doesn’t compensate for
Scratty hair that gets cut twice a year. Once if you are a girl.
Speech impediments.
Feral behaviour.
Lack of social skills.
Special needs going undetected.
Dirty filthy fingernails etc etc.
These kids havn’t a cat in hells chance being parented by teenage siblings whilst the mother chills and brags.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
There they go again, featuring in the scum!
They claim to be Liverpool supporters and work with that rag?
They can get in the bleeping sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have said this for years, I am not even a football fan, just a bloody human being.

And for those who dont understand the sun newspaper wrong lies about the dead and dying liverpool fansthe day after the Hillsborough disaster, for a long time shops didnt even sell their newspaper in the area.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Scum paper is saying that the new fridge cost 6.5 k. Difficult to believe that’s true. It got me thinking. Does she ever clean her fridges out. I can’t believe she does, she never does any proper housework, she’s too busy chilling. The fridges must stink if the colour of the floor is her wonderful standard of work.
Speech impediments.
Feral behaviour.
Lack of social skills.
These kids havn’t a cat in hells chance being parented by teenage siblings whilst the mother chills and brags.
And a mother who thinks she’s a keyboard warrior.

That’s one of my favourite sayings 😂

Reactions: 5
Speech impediments.
Feral behaviour.
Lack of social skills.
The fridge is from curry's and is £1779.99

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I just bought a new wardrobe, do you think the sun will want to run my story.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice that Chloe and Sue aren’t following each other on IG anymore? I wonder why

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice that Chloe and Sue aren’t following each other on IG anymore? I wonder why
I thought with Chloe moving out she would distance herself from the family but I know she was with them the other day as she had Hallie and phoebe on her stories. I got a feeling sue is a bit pissed Chloe moved out since she was one of the ones who actually helped out and cooked etc.

Reactions: 8
I thought with Chloe moving out she would distance herself from the family but I know she was with them the other day as she had Hallie and phoebe on her stories. I got a feeling sue is a bit pissed Chloe moved out since she was one of the ones who actually helped out and cooked etc.
She's loving making her own life good for her.

Reactions: 13
How on Earth are they advertising for staff when they have all those layabout kids, surely one can lend a hand

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How on Earth are they advertising for staff when they have all those layabout kids, surely one can lend a hand
I see Sophie is dealing with the applications. I wouldn’t want to work for that shower under any circumstances. Especially not when Sophie the stuck up witch is involved.

Reactions: 9
Still far too much for a bloody fridge.
The picture of it dosent even look that big for a family that size

I was thinking the same and with summer holidays coming up no school/college they will have some 16/17/18 year olds about the house who you would think would want a job to earn some money

Oh actually would that take all Sue's main babysitters away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.