The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s been a loss. Weird bio. What’s with the rainbow 🤔🤔

Hmmmmmmm 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s strange to put 22 kids and counting if they were done. As if they mean more grandkids then they are more than 22. We may get a vlog or something soon of sue giggling saying well heidie was suppose to be our last but we don’t know what happened. Like she done with the last how many. She will then go on to say she didn’t feel too good etc and then found out she “accidentally” got pregnant again. Of course they will make out they are all happy and excited. They also say all the kids love it but you know they don’t as some of the boys especially have said they isn’t much room. I think it was max or josh on one of the kac.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s strange to put 22 kids and counting if they were done. As if they mean more grandkids then they are more than 22. We may get a vlog or something soon of sue giggling saying well heidie was suppose to be our last but we don’t know what happened. Like she done with the last how many. She will then go on to say she didn’t feel too good etc and then found out she “accidentally” got pregnant again. Of course they will make out they are all happy and excited. They also say all the kids love it but you know they don’t as some of the boys especially have said they isn’t much room. I think it was max or josh on one of the kac.
If I was one of their older kids I’d be shamed to death of Sue & Noel.
I can’t think of many teenagers that long for a mother that keeps getting pregnant and a father that’s probably encouraging her to do so.
Remembering my own teenage years, parents are embarrassing enough without that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can any of you do some detective work over You tube only on one channel i was on last night said it might be his last video as rules have changed ,and that we can watch all the old video's but to watch new ones we have to become a member and pay for it i think monthly and whether it only belonged to the channel i was watching i have no idea ,His name was something like Ambritch on a pimple popping channel,i would love to know if these rules were true and do they belong to that kind of channel or every one

Hi,everyone i have found this channel and its Arie abramovich <i know i know but i am a bit deaf and he is from another countrry

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can any of you do some detective work over You tube only on one channel i was on last night said it might be his last video as rules have changed ,and that we can watch all the old video's but to watch new ones we have to become a member and pay for it i think monthly and whether it only belonged to the channel i was watching i have no idea ,His name was something like Ambritch on a pimple popping channel,i would love to know if these rules were true and do they belong to that kind of channel or every one

Hi,everyone i have found this channel and its Arie abramovich <i know i know but i am a bit deaf and he is from another countrry
I’ve not heard about this or seen it on any other channel but I don’t watch a lot of YouTube but from the ones I do watch I haven’t seen it mentioned.

Edit to add: I think you can do exclusive videos for members who pay. Ladbaby do a monthly subscription on Facebook and YouTube and they do exclusive videos just for them and go live etc. They also do normal videos too. So that might be what that guy means.

I don’t know if she got any but she had an issue with her leg a few years after she had an IV drip put her in her leg as a baby and caused some growth problem. I’m sure someone will know the full (or correct) details.
She had a fit and to fit a Iv line they had to drill through the leg bone causing damage to the growth plate

Reactions: 2
The bio has been changed. The journey and rainbow part removed ha ha

Hi Sue. What journey are you on exactly?? 🥴

Reactions: 6
I will preface this comment by saying I don't watch their videos and have only seen however many kids and counting because my dad forced me to watch it while the pub was closed.
I also think I should mention I am child free and sometimes consider myself to be anti-natalist. If you may be offended by either of those things, please scroll past. These are just my opinions on the Radford's, not anyone else.

I don't know much about this family but they do my head in. Why on earth does anyone want 22 kids? What for? There is no way you can look after all those children. You shouldn't be making your kids be parent 2.0 to other, younger kids. It is your job as a parent to care for ALL of the children. They don't just reach 10 and just graduate from 'my child' to 'my live in babysitter'. I think the biggest thing that does me is that Sue was A CHILD herself when she first got pregnant and it's being glorified just because (in my dads words, who may or may not want to shag Sue and Noel) they don't claim benefits. I mean it was still statutory rape though wasn't it. What 14 year old can willingly consent to getting pregnant?? None. And then to be pregnant near enough every single year after that? What a life, why would anyone want that? I just don't understand. Back to the benefits thing, who really cares?? Not me, I'll tell you that. If they're by-passing benefits they are fully entitled to for that moral superiority then more fool them.

On one of the episodes Noel mentioned having a vasectomy but having it reversed? Sorry, how is that a decision that can be taken so lightly when women (mainly child free like myself) have to beg and plead for years and years to get sterilised knowing FULL WELL we will never, ever want children???! How can you possibly keep looking at all the things going on in the world right now and consistently think 'I'll bring another child into this'. And that house looks absolutely tiny for the amount of kids they have, it's just completely thoughtless.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I will preface this comment by saying I don't watch their videos and have only seen however many kids and counting because my dad forced me to watch it while the pub was closed.
I also think I should mention I am child free and sometimes consider myself to be anti-natalist. If you may be offended by either of those things, please scroll past. These are just my opinions on the Radford's, not anyone else.

I don't know much about this family but they do my head in. Why on earth does anyone want 22 kids? What for? There is no way you can look after all those children. You shouldn't be making your kids be parent 2.0 to other, younger kids. It is your job as a parent to care for ALL of the children. They don't just reach 10 and just graduate from 'my child' to 'my live in babysitter'. I think the biggest thing that does me is that Sue was A CHILD herself when she first got pregnant and it's being glorified just because (in my dads words, who may or may not want to shag Sue and Noel) they don't claim benefits. I mean it was still statutory rape though wasn't it. What 14 year old can willingly consent to getting pregnant?? None. And then to be pregnant near enough every single year after that? What a life, why would anyone want that? I just don't understand. Back to the benefits thing, who really cares?? Not me, I'll tell you that. If they're by-passing benefits they are fully entitled to for that moral superiority then more fool them.

On one of the episodes Noel mentioned having a vasectomy but having it reversed? Sorry, how is that a decision that can be taken so lightly when women (mainly child free like myself) have to beg and plead for years and years to get sterilised knowing FULL WELL we will never, ever want children???! How can you possibly keep looking at all the things going on in the world right now and consistently think 'I'll bring another child into this'. And that house looks absolutely tiny for the amount of kids they have, it's just completely thoughtless.
It’s because Noel and Sue are mentally deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she'd be really depressed to go through it again she couldn't cope or bond with Heidie

Reactions: 3
I hate how dogs like those have been bred to have such flat faces. It must be tortuous trying to breathe 😓😓😓😓
I once heard a vet describe it as if we had to breathe through a straw, it’s shocking how these poor dogs are bred for looks no care about how much quality of life they have!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I once heard a vet describe it as if we had to breathe through a straw, it’s shocking how these poor dogs are bred for looks no care about how much quality of life they have!
They are the same with the kids, bred for the fame and not the quality of life.

Reactions: 10
Sue and Noel don't care about any life, animal or human. Noels ego likes knowing that his magical sperm has made so many kids, and Sue likes newborn babies until they develop a personality, but they don't seem to give a crap about anyone but themselves. I remember in one of their older docs they had chickens in the yard, what happened to them? They probably got bored of them or the poor chickens were scared to death by all the rowdy kids. They treat animals like their children. They get excited by newborns, give them attention for a month or so and then it's onto the next baby/puppy.
I personally don't think anyone should have 22 babies but these 2 are the literal worst people to be raising so many kids. They're about as warm and loving as a dead fish, and about as intelligent as one too.

Reactions: 13
They’ve made a career out of breeding. Before the fame they cashed in on tax credits to the tune of about 40k a year (bearing in mind this is equivalent to a salary of around 60k pre tax) and now it’s still the kids bringing in the income, only through their exploitation.
But it’s ok because they’re Britain’s biggest family and they have a pie shop 🙄

Reactions: 10
Looking at their Insta it seems the kids might get a decent meal for once. Yummy breakfast 🤣🤣🤣. Is it really that much of a novelty. Well not to normal families it isn’t.
Mrs Chavfraud letting Hairdie mess about in the car with the technology. Sound about right for that idiot. Hairdie will have been given a touch phone to entertain her from an early age so she would know what to do.
Absoloute morons that have been allowed to breed like rabbits.

Reactions: 8
Looking at their Insta it seems the kids might get a decent meal for once. Yummy breakfast 🤣🤣🤣. Is it really that much of a novelty. Well not to normal families it isn’t.
Mrs Chavfraud letting Hairdie mess about in the car with the technology. Sound about right for that idiot. Hairdie will have been given a touch phone to entertain her from an early age so she would know what to do.
Absoloute morons that have been allowed to breed like rabbits.
Doesn't look like there is enough for the whole family probably just cooking for the older ones again, can't remember what it was on but they only cooked full English for the older ones while the kids got the odd piece.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.