The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Millie never posts on her Instagram anymore, she used to post all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she suddenly gave birth to a secret baby.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Millie never posts on her Instagram anymore, she used to post all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she suddenly gave birth to a secret baby.
She has a new account @millieradfordd She claimed she was only letting real life friends and family follow- apparently she knows over 9 thousand people including me.
She probably made a new one because we were pointing out that she was begging for crap every day

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has a new account @millieradfordd She claimed she was only letting real life friends and family follow- apparently she knows over 9 thousand people including me.
She probably made a new one because we were pointing out that she was begging for crap every day
Her new account is open as I looked at it and I’m not following her

Reactions: 2
So the kid raised the suspension on their car. Big bleeping wow. Totally Instagram worthy 🥱🥱

Next!!!!

Reactions: 5
I thought them being the slebs they are all the stops would of been pulled out for Father’s Day?!

What do I know? Maybe they had McDonald’s for dinner 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So let’s play with the fridge today. bleeping idiots. Normal kids play with toys not car controls and fridges. Maybe this Insta was just to BRAG and show the new fridge, ( probably gifted ) like everything else. Definitely lacking upstairs.

Reactions: 13
So let’s play with the fridge today. bleeping idiots. Normal kids play with toys not car controls and fridges. Maybe this Insta was just to BRAG and show the new fridge, ( probably gifted ) like everything else. Definitely lacking upstairs.
It’ll be broken in no time. Dumbfucks 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why don’t these kids ever play with their toys- never see them colouring, reading or playing! Not normal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.