Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t doubt they love their kids but even on large family scale, 22 is bloody ridiculous. They made headlines back in the early days with 15 because people thought that was an unusual lot of kids (which is it) but kind of accepted it because they we’re a bit of a phenomenon. Now they’re up to 22, plus dogs and rabbits and grandchildren and they’ve just become a freak show.
I doubt they’d have gone on to have so many had there not been the public appetite for them to do so. They’ve basically bred for bread 😂
Doubt Sue has ever seen a therapist/counsellor because deep down there’s a little girl screaming for love and that reality would send her life into meltdown.

Reactions: 13

Bellabob321

VIP Member
How are they gonna cope with 10 episodes. Sue goes in a mood with the backlash from a single episode never mind 10. It’s gonna be the same. All look what we have, look where were going etc. I bet it will also cover the new bakery so they can say that’s what funds their lifestyle 😂😂 I bet they don’t cover bluebells pregnancy in it. They don’t want their loyal fans to know that’s how they make money.

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
No planning application for the extension. I think it was just pie in the sky dreams.

And I think the sudden influx of money they had is dwindling rapidly, the buying of things has slowed down alot.

emmawhu

VIP Member
She does, a while back she seemed to be talking in an American accent 🤷🏻‍♀️
Too much YouTube. Unfortunately it's not exclusively to Tillie. I know so many British kids who talk like they're American these days, especially when role playing, as it's the accent they hear most often during their screen time, of which most are experiencing far too much of.

Tillie use to be incredibly attention seeking. Since the ops, she just seems so withdrawn? She does worry me.

Kingbin

VIP Member
What happened? Is it re the rainbow she posted then took off?
I don’t know. It was really bizarre. They were on some sort of journey with a rainbow emoji. I mentioned it on here and it was changed.

The only journey she should be on is a trip to pick up some HRT

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I must admit I like that top (though it would better suit her daughters), and Sue looks good considering she's been a human pez dispenser for 30 years, but it's unsettling how she's always trying to look young. Either she's trying to get back her teenage years that she lost to motherhood or she knows that creepy Noel likes her to look young :sick:

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
So they’ve been given a £1200 washing machine. The people who go on 5 grand weekend breaks and spend thousands of pounds for their kids’ birthdays are so in need that a company has generously donated a washing machine.
For actual fucks sake.
Yet won't pay anyone the manage the bakery whist Noel is away or seeing to school drop offs etc. He has to close the shop every time. Doesn't make business sense at all. He's hardly ever there.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If I was Chloe I would say that I was positive every day so I could escape being sucked back into that madhouse

• Haha
  • Heart

Bambix

Don’t forget dla they claim that, god know for how many kids. Then they no doubt are cheeky enough to use family fund etc for bits. I bet the skanks were even first there for food vouchers 🤬 , school uniform grants too because they have mentioned that once . We have 8 and we get £92 a week child benefit. That’s it, not free dinners no free nothing
sue 🤑 remember you can’t rewrite history, we all know how much you claimed and how you still pay Noel just enough from the pie shop to be able to claim things. I bet even food is claimed as expenses as u film the kids eating . especially when it’s written on old forums and on tv. Anyway how are the kids door handles these days

Don’t forget dla they claim that, god know for how many kids. Then they no doubt are cheeky enough to use family fund etc for bits. I bet the skanks were even first there for food vouchers 🤬 , school uniform grants too because they have mentioned that once . We have 8 and we get £92 a week child benefit. That’s it, not free dinners no free nothing
sue 🤑 remember you can’t rewrite history, we all know how much you claimed and how you still pay Noel just enough from the pie shop to be able to claim things. I bet even food is claimed as expenses as u film the kids eating . especially when it’s written on old forums and on tv. Anyway how are the kids door handles these days
Sorry that turned into a rant, I just get fed up of some big families giving everyone else a bad name, there’s some near me with 10 kids who went to the papers complaining they are over crowded in their council house, a house they moved into years ago with 3 kids, but gone on to have 7 more and moaning the Council won’t house them in a big house .

Last edited:

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I think her oldest two kids have a different dad. She definitely had at least one kid when she met Chris.
She seems to have 4 from a previous relationship but Maisie and Jacob are Chris'. Sue and Noel make it very clear that they don't acknowledge her older 4 boys as grandkids, which I know as a step-grandchild that hurts

• Sad
  • Angry

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Oh dear, remember this big camera at Ellie's birthday? We all speculated they were filming for a show. They usually only do a show when they have a new baby on the way. I hope she's not pregnant but my hopes aren't high.

Speaking of Ellie's birthday- she got that big party/sleepover plus apparently skydiving now?? And Aimee got a shop cake at the dining table. Their favouritism is showing again!

I agree with those who said the Radford family is divided into multiple "families", I bet half of those kids have barely had a conversation with some others. Half of them are 10/20/30 years apart, it's not like Chris and Archie are gonna hang out and have a laugh together. They don't even fight like regular siblings because the older ones are like parental figures to the youngest ones, and I feel like arguing is one of the things that develops sibling relationships, because your siblings are the only people who can get away with pulling your hair and biting you 😂

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
There is no end to news articles about this family. Most recent is how they decided not to go to Portugal due to the costs of the tests, they would have taken everyone from millie down. She is Almost 20 years old with a baby why are they still taking her along everywhere I had done 3 years of college and started a job by then.
They have had more holidays and days out already than most of the Country, so it seems cheeky to moan about not having yet another get away, the amount they splash out on, you would think they wouldn't complain about travel costs.

Goldfish

VIP Member
What can those 10 episodes possibly be about? They don't do anything interesting. I'm guessing more ugly renovations, a holiday or 2, Sue spending "quality time" with a few kids, Ellie's birthday... unless they are hiding a pregnancy that will be revealed on the show. I'll never understand why people want to watch the most unrelatable family in the world brag and be obnoxious.
I think they’re hiding a pregnancy and that’s why they’ve decided to make a new series

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
So as I suspected the money is running out.

I really believe that in 2019 when they started splashing out they received some kind of large sum, I am not sure if it was from Sues Dad passing, Noels Parent passing or even from compensation for Tillie from the NHS or something completely different.
The way they were spending it was never going to last.

Australia didnt happen and I suspect that the refund from that has been frittered away, same with the room on legs.

The vlogs have really slowed down because the spending has slowed down.
Disgusting if it's Tillie's compensation they are spending. That should be put in a trust fund for her 😡

Kingbin

VIP Member
Going to Scotland, we didn’t see that coming did we 🙄 if the minghams have done it, it’s as sure as shit the radfrauds will follow.
Hope they come up to the Highlands
Then I could give her the punch she promised me ha, ha, ha 👊👍

• Wow
  • Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
millie leaving the babies playing unattended in that water while she showed off the hot tub - how thick can you be.

also isn’t hallie like 6? surely at 6 she’d be able to read the words in that book but she could only recognise the letters
I thought that as when she went back over to the water heidie was at the edge and I was worried she was going to fall out.
I also agree you could tell Hallie couldn’t read the book only the letters. At 6 she should know the basics.
Also I wanted to take the book off heidie if Casper loves the book and is reading it. Good on him we all know the radfords don’t read.

Reactions: 12