Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
The fact is, they do not need another pram!! The prams they have are expensive and in good condition. Woman and Baby refuges will be really in need of things like that, they will use that twice and then get a new one 🙄

Reactions: 12

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Another new #gifted pushchair 🙄
And stair gates. Why does she need a new pram when she has a few and so does Ophelia. Is it for a new addition?
Also they only just got perfect stair gates you have had 22 kids and we never ever see a gate at the top of those stairs just at the bottom.

slmapg

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like because the family is so large it's almost like two families..
Family 1 - is the older 'kids' where they hang out in the bar & in the hot tub at night.
Family 2 - is the little kids where it's school runs, early mornings, nappies and toys.

Just seemed very apparent when Hallie was opening her presents it was 'family 2' and despite loads more siblings being at home they weren't there. Makes me wonder if they really have much of a relationship with all of their siblings. There are so many of them it would make sense to only form close bonds with the siblings of around your age.. plus it's near impossible to have any sort of proper family time with everyone there as you are either catering for the older ones or the younger ones. & the fact they don't have big enough cars for everyone anyway.
I bet as they get older and remember their childhood memories they won't be able to remember which siblings were there or not..
Never see the older ones coming to watch the younger ones open their presents, find it totally rude to be honest, I’d make my kids come and watch and join in, bloody sitting in their rooms gaming!

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Am I the only person who actually believes that this family are done with kids? She is 46 and such a slim chance of her conceiving again. Think it's so mean when people comment she looks pregs. I'd be devestated if someone said I looked pregnant when I wasn't.
She put her uterus out to public comment and gets bloody well paid for it. Demanding that every comment should be fawning approval is ridiculous.

• Heart
Makes sense why they decided now was the right time to move premises. With 10 episodes of essentially free advertising for their pies they’ll no doubt be inundated with orders.
I don’t wish them ill and I do think it’s great that a little business can do well. But it does completely piss me off that they’re so arrogant with their success, like they’ve done so well through sheer hard work and determination when we all know they survived on top up benefits before they were “famous” and now rely on their public presence to support their lifestyle.
That unit is going to need significant improvement and then trained staff. Although they’ve obviously got that sussed like the astute business people they are 🙄

Kingbin

VIP Member
It’s all brag, brag, brag
“Oh look at us!” 🥱🥱🥱🥱
“We bought this!” 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Meanwhile folk are getting abuse on Facebook for missing pie orders.

Priorities 🤦‍♀️

Shinealight

VIP Member
Possible things to show on the series

*Chloe moving out
*The new bakery
*Ellie sky diving
*Hallies birthday
*Their trip to blackpool
*Chris new baby? When’s that due?
*A new pregnancy in the family?

Not expecting to see anything about them breeding the dogs.
They won’t mention breeding the dogs, and if ever Sue is asked at some point at a later date why, she’ll trot out some excuse pretending it’s because they want to find good homes for them and not attract people that would only want a puppy from them because they’re famous… yeah right🙄

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
So they have got the keys for their new premises. Wonder if they will have the decency to close the website whilst they move or if they are going to add to the already disgraceful waiting time? Someone on Facebook asked if there was going to be a vlog on it and Sue replied saying of course we have been vlogging today. Anything to boast. Every vlog they put up nowadays is to boast. They are going to lose their grip soon because I think people liked them because they were relatable, now they only vlog to boast about new fridge, new car, new hot tub, new bar. It's getting pretty old.
Insecure people brag, people that are happy and content never do.
They can’t fool anyone by pretending they’re living a wonderful life, they obviously aren’t.

kat101

Sue is beholden to whatever millie wants. She can't leave millie with the baby as millie seems utterly clueless

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I don’t keep up with this thread and I don’t really keep up with the Radfords either’
But a post on fb popped up of the Dad ‘vlogging’. He gives me the absolute creeps, is there something about him or is it just me?
Why do they get gifted so much stuff, they literally had a load of kids?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
If I was Noel and Sue I would be investing somewhere for the future rather than the short term gain of buying tat.

With all the stuff blowing up with the inghams I really feel that there is going to be boundries put in place for family vloggers, there is plenty of rules and regs for people filming for TV but not for youtube and sooner or later this will change.
Also with they kids growing up and Sue drying up, the content becomes limited, no one will be tuning in to see the latest sprog.

The home renovations are a bit weird, shes not much of a hincher, the place looks grotty and the mould on the windows is disgusting. As for her taste its like Lawrence Lewelyn Bowen but from wish.

As for the pie shop, the trust pilot reviews are worrying.
Look at the arrogance.
We get hundreds of emails and can’t reply to them all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s called customer service noel.
Don’t take peoples money and not provide a service.
Why have they not hired someone to deal with emails etc? He should be concentrating on getting orders out. Oh no,they'd rather swan off on yet another trip 🙄

spilleroftea

VIP Member
How many of their followers are gonna buy a £1300 washing machine.
Most of them don’t look that washed and live benefit payment to payment.
It’s hardly influential

Last edited:
  • Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
I’m 99.9% positive that Archie has special needs. He has never had the attention he has needed and deserved. Just another one rolling off the production line. They can certainly produce Radfraud clones but they definitely can’t nurture them. Look it up Sue if you don’t know what it means.
Showering your kids with endless tat and free holidays is not the way to bring up children, you havn’t a clue. Brain dead from the feet up!

Kingbin

VIP Member
She’s small and dumpy. The pushchair looks way too big for holidays, she needs something smaller. Just because it folds up easily does not make it take up any less boot space.

And those trainers 🤦‍♀️ Urgh 😩
That rug must fucking honk 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I don’t doubt they love their kids but even on large family scale, 22 is bloody ridiculous. They made headlines back in the early days with 15 because people thought that was an unusual lot of kids (which is it) but kind of accepted it because they we’re a bit of a phenomenon. Now they’re up to 22, plus dogs and rabbits and grandchildren and they’ve just become a freak show.
I doubt they’d have gone on to have so many had there not been the public appetite for them to do so. They’ve basically bred for bread 😂
Doubt Sue has ever seen a therapist/counsellor because deep down there’s a little girl screaming for love and that reality would send her life into meltdown.
Bred for bread. Love it. Has to be a new thread title there 👍😂

• Haha

kat101

Dont be ridiculous. It’s do exactly as you want in that house.
She literally doesn't enforce it because she knows they won't get up in the morning and she can "chill" with her coffee

If they are such good pies why aren't they in supermarkets

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
OMG and it looks like the sauna is bigger ,the family are not keen on watching the kids are they ,I wish SS would assess the dangerous garden ,i mean even grown ups could trip and fall face first in the fire pit ,the dozy buggers:rolleyes:

• Heart