Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Surely sue should of sat with Hallie and said we'll done that's a what happens if we put a with this letter what does it say
Far too much effort for Sue! That actually involves engaging properly with her children, rather than just sticking a camera in their face and talking to them in that baby voice.

Reactions: 12

Kingbin

VIP Member
I'm interested too if Kingbin is willing to share their insta handle! I love following big families (as long as they don't include a pervy dad and an idiot mum, neglected kids, overbred dogs and a filthy house)
My husband isn’t a prev I can clean my house and we have no pets. Admittedly I have my moments, but everyone does I guess 😂

I cant remember what caused it but there was an argument which involved Noel and Chris that got physical and a tv was broken, this is why Chris had to move out.
Sue spoke about it on a Big Family group at the time
Yep. She totally lost the head, said Noel was useless and spent all his time propping up the bar

• Wow
  • Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
how do we know they claim DLA?
I don't know if they do, but I'm guessing if it was claimed it would have been for Tillie when she had her frame on her leg, and they have stated Max has ADHD. I know they have also claimed tax credits in the past as Sue has said it on tv. What I don't understand is how Sue can be a stay at home "mother" because I can't afford to be with 3 kids let alone 22. All the children are at school or nursery, so I don't get why she's not working in the pie shop getting out late orders, Millie is at home sat on her backside, make her do the school run, she doesn't do anything else. She claims she's an influencer, yet she's showing you can have a baby and sit on your arse all day. Ophelia is given to anyone that will have her, and I guess she never sees her Dad?

hol20x

VIP Member
Josh seemed v grateful for his present but oh my lord Bonnie was being so annoying, why didnt someone grab her and sit her down on their lap? Also Phoebe and Hallie seem very competitive, probably bc theyre close in age, they always pout and frown if the other 1 has something they dont!!!
Christ that was annoying! Poor Josh has the patience of a saint.

Long time on looker here and just watched the shit show of Josh’s birthday vlog soz in advance if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see Archie slap bonnie in the face at the end of the vlog can see in bonnies eyes she knew what he was going to do and not one of the “adults” seen it or checked him for it …..
I saw that, she only looked at him and he tried to slap her. Noel’s too busy filming and Sue is preoccupied with the heat coming off the candles - who knew candles were hot when lit?

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
They'll never buy Millie a house, she'll be on the council waiting list as "overcrowded" and a single mum on universal credit no doubt til they find her a flat!

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Dog ownership is hard but rewarding. We lost our last one to cancer a couple of years ago and we miss her like crazy but I don't miss all the walks in the pouring rain and howling gales 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
I just wouldn’t plus we’ve enough going on just now with an early arrival.

These people need constant gratification to keep the wheels turning. My husband earns enough to do that without exploiting our kids.

That Jac Josa dress looks wrong on Sue. I feel like it’s too big for her or needs adjusting in some way.

It’s nice that she’s got something other than those awful jumpers on though.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I know Sophie didn’t want to be in the tv show much last time coz of anxiety and with Chloe moving in with her bf she probably also wants a bit of a quieter life. I suspect that c5 thought it would be interesting to use chloes move and make that part of the show but her and her bf didn’t want that. Just speculation but somethings happened for sue to unfollow her children which is just petty really but that’s sue.