The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on. We don't just know the first names and ages of the children, we know their full names and DOBs. We see them so much we can picture exactly what they look like when they're mentioned, especially those younger than Josh and the older girls. The older lads keep themselves to themselves a bit more but even then we know far too much about them. We have no right to know all of that, but we do because Sue and Noel willingly put it out there.

We know where they all go to school, because they are too thick to edit out the school sign and road names from the vlogs. It's pointless blurring out the school badge if you're going to score an own goal like that!

We know the address of the bakery and, if you really wanted to, it's not hard to work out where they actually live as we see it often enough. No Sue, that's not because anyone has given out private info, it's because you guys yourselves put way too much information out there!

If you want to live like celebrities, take a leaf out of a proper celebrity's book. People who go out of their way to protect their children's privacy by not showing their faces and revealing as little about them as possible.

Oh, I forgot. You can't. Beecause you're only famous because of the ridiculously large brood you have produced - the last 2 of which (at least) were likely only conceived for vlog content anyway to keep the money rolling in. Your kids are your income. Your money comes from exploitating the very people you should be protecting. Deep down you know that is true, whether you admit it or not. Yes you appear to have brainwashed many to believe it is just pies that earn you money but more and more are starting to realise it doesn't add up and see you for what you really are. Enjoy it while it lasts, as your days as z list celebrities are numbered.

God forbid anything bad happens to those kiddies because some weirdo has found out way too much about them and developed an unhealthy obsession, it's all on you. Nobody else. You.
With the correct information it takes 30 seconds to find out anything about anyone. I googled something on Billie Shepherd the other day, something random but within 30 seconds I found out where Nelly goes to school and I wasn't even looking for that information. It's scary what you can find out about these people. Before anyone thinks I'm weird, I was having a chat with my partner and trying to find out who was older, Sam or Billie, but my point is, you only need the tiniest snippet of information and you can find out anything.

So the big dog sleeps on Tillie’s bed? This is the girl that has had major operations on her leg. Good idea to put a dog on the bed restricting her movement and space. IDIOTS.
How can the dog sleep on Tillie's bed? She on a top bunk

Reactions: 4
With the correct information it takes 30 seconds to find out anything about anyone. I googled something on Billie Shepherd the other day, something random but within 30 seconds I found out where Nelly goes to school and I wasn't even looking for that information. It's scary what you can find out about these people. Before anyone thinks I'm weird, I was having a chat with my partner and trying to find out who was older, Sam or Billie, but my point is, you only need the tiniest snippet of information and you can find out anything.
If you do a rightmove search for houses in morecambe there are houses in their road for sale.. You wouldn’t have to know their road, a street view shows you their house - the same shot that’s been shown thousands of times in their tv programmes, on their vlogs and in the pictures they share.

Reactions: 5
If you do a rightmove search for houses in morecambe there are houses in their road for sale.. You wouldn’t have to know their road, a street view shows you their house - the same shot that’s been shown thousands of times in their tv programmes, on their vlogs and in the pictures they share.
It's frightening what you can find out with very little information. What I find even scarier, is everyone knows what schools her kids go to, Max walks to and from school alone, anyone can follow him, when you are that exposed, everyone thinks they know you.

It's frightening what you can find out with very little information. What I find even scarier, is everyone knows what schools her kids go to, Max walks to and from school alone, anyone can follow him, when you are that exposed, everyone thinks they know you.
How cheap are the houses??? For a 5 bed house up there, you would be lucky to get a small flat where I live.

Last edited:
Exactly they over share everything. Like you said they blur out the school logo yet it can be seen in the background they also show the school uniform so know they colours. Some weirdo could look at the schools in the area and find them. They know that the younger kids school is not far as sue showed in vlog them walking to school. They show their cars, their entire home and garden. They’ve even showed their cameras online.

Yea but dumb ass Sue can’t see this and just blames folk for sharing where they live. She’s just a thick witch 😩😩😩🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They off out for a walk with the kids. Looks like they have a picnic as Ellie has a type of picnic bag and Archie has a multipack of crisp. wonder if we will be treated to a vlog of them on this walk. No dogs with them this time as they only take them out when called out. Also missing from the photo is Hallie and Casper so unsure if they stayed behind. Heidie is on sue in a sling.

Attachments

They off out for a walk with the kids. Looks like they have a picnic as Ellie has a type of picnic bag and Archie has a multipack of crisp. wonder if we will be treated to a vlog of them on this walk. No dogs with them this time as they only take them out when called out. Also missing from the photo is Hallie and Casper so unsure if they stayed behind. Heidie is on sue in a sling.
Another pushchair for Ophelia too, probably left them out of the picture so there’s only 14 of them in it, incase we point out they’ve overfilled the cars again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That picture really seems to highlight just how physically alike they all are. That’s one strong gene pool

Reactions: 13
Are Hallie and Oscar showing on Sue’s stories?

Reactions: 1
I know its not the radfords but anyone who's seen the group for Ashley cains daughter!! Jesus Christ the "fans" are completely and utterly unhinged

Persuading the family to potentially try cannabis oils, horse drugs!!
They are "invested" apparently in the child they don't know.
They need to be careful if the hospital find out they could put her "at risk" in a heartbeat!!!!!!!
They could remove her even at this stage and all because these flipping grief tourists are praying on this family.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I know they react to suggestions made here so I have one.

Hey Slack and Ponce: Dogs need to be walked every day. At least once a day. Even those poor overbred little cash machines you've started collecting. Poor bloody Lola needs an actual run. She's a sheepdog ffs! She's more intelligent and energetic than the bleeping useless lot of you put together!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
God tillie looks so ill

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What’s with the crappy Adidas trainers Sue? In fact all of them seem to be wearing sub standard footwear. This is how you can tell they are just tinks. Your true colours shine through instantly, no diamond rings or Range Rovers will change that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg that creepy Noel’s face close up. Makes me want to vomit.

Another pushchair for Ophelia too, probably left them out of the picture so there’s only 14 of them in it, incase we point out they’ve overfilled the cars again
Casper was definitely there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.