The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did only turn 1 last week. It’s recommended to keep baby in the room and breastfeed till 1 (and over), she *is* still a baby in fairness.
Nah it's only recommended to keep baby in the same room as you until 6 months!

Reactions: 6
How do their "fans" believe that the pie shop pays for it all when its been closed for a month?

Why did they believe that it was going to be so hard when they shut coz noel had rona when it was shut in 2019 and again now?

I know most of their fans are not the brightest, but still

Reactions: 10
Millie saying Awfeelya has been taking photos on her phone again. Obviously introducing technology to her so she can entertain herself. The Radfrauds don’t play with toys !

Reactions: 8
Millie saying Awfeelya has been taking photos on her phone again. Obviously introducing technology to her so she can entertain herself. The Radfrauds don’t play with toys !
That photo seemed too good for a 8 month old to take.

Reactions: 5
“The friend” that Mouthy Millie Millie is promoting on her Insta must be selling some awful stuff. The dress and bonnet looks like what a Victorian doll would have worn. Their taste is diabolical.
All Mouthy Millie wants to do is dress the child up in awful clothes. The rest of the time anybody can take care of her.

See sues ordered yet more garden furniture. Haven’t they got enough? They just buy for the sake of buying and then it gets ruined so they buy again. They said the rabbit hutch fell apart well obviously they didn’t look after it properly. If they cared for stuff properly they would save money but not having to replace it.

So I’m very curious to know who everyone thinks out of the children looks most like Sue and Noel. I’m always intrigued by things like this, and seeing as there’s so many kids I’m even more interested to know everyone’s opinions. I’ll go first!

Sue - Bonnie & Aimee
Noel - Katie

Reactions: 1
See sues ordered yet more garden furniture. Haven’t they got enough? They just buy for the sake of buying and then it gets ruined so they buy again. They said the rabbit hutch fell apart well obviously they didn’t look after it properly. If they cared for stuff properly they would save money but not having to replace it.
The garden furniture was gifted last year no doubt the sun lounger will be too

So I’m very curious to know who everyone thinks out of the children looks most like Sue and Noel. I’m always intrigued by things like this, and seeing as there’s so many kids I’m even more interested to know everyone’s opinions. I’ll go first!

Sue - Bonnie & Aimee
Noel - Katie

I think aimee looks the most like sue, I think max is very much like noel

I think tillie is alot like Sophie , ellie is similar to hallie and hallie to ophelia, max and Oscar seem quite similar, the easter picture heidie and ophelia are like sue and noels doubles can also see archie in josh

Multi mac car seat, a lot on big family groups have them. I personally hate them

Ah right ok sorry never heard of them will have to Google lol

Eta Just googled multi mac, right see what you mean now thank you, guess that could be the option fir the younger ones but we see the babies car seats fixed in the middle seats area so guess the multi mac would have to be in the boot area seats surely would just be easier and more spacious ti have got a huge minibus more room for tat buying shopping sprees lol

Last edited:

Sue - Bonnie & Aimee
Noel - Katie
I think Hallie, Archie, Katie and Heidie look like Noel, and I see a lot of Sue in Millie and Phoebe. But honestly Sue and Noel look similar to me so it's hard to tell who looks like who lol

Reactions: 4
Then will all the building work ruining their Garden I bet they didn’t move the furniture out the way so some of that could also be ruined by the builders.

Reactions: 4
Millie's been gifted more outfits for ophelia yet again 🙄 I do wonder what she does with these clothes, with the amount she has surely there isn't any room for more. Why does millie love those over the top, tacky outfits? She doesn't seem to put them on ophelia if they go anywhere, so is it just for instagram pictures.

When will millie realise ophelia isnt a doll to play dress up on, some of those outfits are truly awful what's the white dress and hat outfit about, like a victorian christening outfit each to their own I'm all for individual style etc but where would you wear that around morecambe poor ophelia why does millie think she's a trophy baby to play dress up with and take pretty photos

Reactions: 7
Why on earth are these companies gifting to the likes of wannabe influencer Millie Radford? Millie is in anyway not someone that their target audience should be looking up to! She needs to start clothing her daughter herself, instead of letting companies clothe her every week!

Reactions: 9
Looks like Katie and her boyfriend have taken Archie to the park, it definitely seems like she is his mum more than sue, at least he looks happy with them

Reactions: 13
Looks like Katie and her boyfriend have taken Archie to the park, it definitely seems like she is his mum more than sue, at least he looks happy with them
I saw that and he looks so happy! He’s actually getting one on one time instead of having to fight for attention as part of a crowd. If only Sue would have put her craving for a ridiculously large brood second to the needs of the kids she already had.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.