The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will they do with the other car then Sell it? She has only had it maybe a year. Sues presents just keep getting bigger, a ring, a vaccum, a car whats next a whole new house perhaps?!
They almost certainly didn’t own it. Car leasing is very common particularly in business. A business lease is cheaper than personal and also can be tax deductible. Sue is a director of trf21, so deductible. Not sure if currently correct, but you used to be able to take mobility allowance and use it yourself, but chances are Noel’s car is motability, so they may only pay a small amount for it. A decent accountant should save more than they cost. Did Sue get the other Range Rover on her birthday 2 years ago? If so 2 year lease expired?

So another new car. All those house renovations. Tens of thousands of pounds on Christmas. They really are living the dream.
The Radford kids will all surely start their adult lives well endowed (money wise 😂) because being the wonderful caring parents they are, they must be putting thousands away for each of the children seeing as they’re the ones that are making them all this money.
It’s not like they’d be spending it all and not saving for the kids first.
Yes and the bubble will burst when they are no longer relevant and they have wasted all the cash, instead of investing it in the business. Although reading between the lines they do have a considerable amount saved personally and at least they are renovating the house. I would be renting a unit and really ramping up the pie business, if you look at other online pie sellers they have got a long way to go and really if they had the nouse they would be cashing in on the publicity and making the business expand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do you think they actively discourage the older ones from moving out?

Let’s face it if all the 18+ kids moved out their whole 23 kids thing wouldn’t be relevant any more!

Reactions: 9
I still can't get over when Millie said what Sue wants Sue makes sure she gets. That really pisses me off when it's everyone around her doing the work. If the older girls are looking after the younger ones, why can't Sue put in a few shifts at the pie shop, because she was moaning on the last vlog that they were getting messages that orders were 3 weeks behind and that was before their program went out, and then they said they were so overwhelmed with orders they had to close the website down for a week. With the amount of adults in that house, they should never be behind with orders, maybe they could give the kitchen at the shop a good bloody clean whilst they are there. Make Mouthy Millie get off her backside and help out instead of laying on the sofa all day.

Reactions: 26
New thread suggestion

The Radford family #16 The money has gone to their heads, but the kids still have to share beds

• Heart
Reactions: 34
right that’s it when the kids get home I’m telling them I’m selling their lives on YouTube so I can get. 9 bed house and a new car. Oh wait I can’t my husband isn’t a nonce. Funny house these family’s have that in common,

Reactions: 7
right that’s it when the kids get home I’m telling them I’m selling their lives on YouTube so I can get. 9 bed house and a new car. Oh wait I can’t my husband isn’t a ponce. Funny house these family’s have that in common,
Don’t forget the piss tub, a new engagement ring and all the other tat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
right that’s it when the kids get home I’m telling them I’m selling their lives on YouTube so I can get. 9 bed house and a new car. Oh wait I can’t my husband isn’t a ponce. Funny house these family’s have that in common,
This quote could also apply to the Ingham thread (apart from the new car) They said they' ve just bought a nine bed house and they pimp out their kids and the mum is a liar and the dad is a nonce.

Reactions: 6
What’s the point in having nice stuff if you walk around with awful hair in a scabby jumper?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry late catch up - erm actually looking after my family.

The older boys I was shocked at how lazy and clueless they seem to be especially the 2 doing the room

The 4 episodes where like the Sue and Noel moaning, complaining show . I really dont know how more of the public dont see through all the lies and contradictions
I don't know how social services don't do them for mental cruelty!

Chloe's birthday is in July which means it's mixed up again and millie wouldn't have had ophelia yet. Imagine how that persons family would feel seeing their child had too much to drink and by the looks of things had an accident in the news.
TBH I would be pissed off by the fact that Sue was blaming the guest "teens" and their behaviour than her own kids!

So many of the family vloggers seem to have the same approach, the kids are used for contents and treated like props on Instagram, so the parents can monetise them. I think the whole family/mummy vlogger world is quite toxic and is full of attention seeking, self absorbed, greedy parents, who when you look at what they do, is seldom in the best interests of their children. I think many see social media as a place to earn easy money and be gifted lots of freebies. I really wish someone would start to regulate vloggers/influencer, holding them accountable, especially the channels that include children and animals
At least YouTube has cracked down more on the child thing. The videos can't include comments or be added to playlists I believe.

And in the show S&N keep saying they don't get much time for each other. No foreplay for Sue then when these babies are made!

And yes I have found time to come here because the magic pie shop produced a new car - WTAF!

Reactions: 8
Do you think they actively discourage the older ones from moving out?

Let’s face it if all the 18+ kids moved out their whole 23 kids thing wouldn’t be relevant any more!
I suspect it's a combination of them having been indoctrinated all their lives that they will never be happier than when they're surrounded by countless siblings, and that none of them earn anywhere near enough to be able to afford to move out. I pity them, they're the products of their parents' selfishness and stupidity.

The similarities of the Radford's and the Inghams is unreal.
Please can someone explain the Inghams, I've never heard of them but am very intrigued if they're anything like the Radfrauds!

Reactions: 6
Bit late to the show but just watching their newest one, in episode 1 it says they have 18 kids living at home. Obviously Chris and Sophie have moved out but who else has moved out?
They lost baby 17, Alfie. As for the other, the first episode centred around Heidie's birth so I'm guessing the comment about there being 18 at home was made before she was born? Now with Heidie it's 19 (20 if you count Ophelia too).

The new car bragging is shameful in current times. The bare faced lie that it was financed simply because she has a hard working husband is a disgrace. Funny how the rest of us hard working citizens can't afford such luxuries. The fact that Sue herself is far from hardworking is irony at it's cruelest. And they have the cheek to claim they're not rich!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.