The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie had literally just had Daisy when Sue was induced with Casper so Sophie was left with a newborn baby plus all the other kids and Sophie asked her Grandparents to help because the kids were playing up. Sophie was 18 when she had Daisy, that's a lot of responsibility to put on one young girl. Sue was kept in hospital for 2days and Noel stayed with her. It's so unfair yet Sue doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Well Sue is certainly spoilt. It was Noel's 50th Christmas Eve, didn't see her buying him a new car. She does well for someone who sits home and chills all the time whilst your children look after the younger kids and your husband and Daughter is slogging their guts out at the bakery. Just watch, Mrs Lazy Ingham is in the market for a new 7 seater car, what's the bet, she will see Sues and buy one too.
It’s all “Ooohhh look at me!”

No worries Sue. You’ve a face like a slapped arse and personality to match.
You’re welcome 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but how do they afford the lifestyle they currently have? A new car for Sue’s birthday, unbelievable

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but how do they afford the lifestyle they currently have? A new car for Sue’s birthday, unbelievable
It’s amazing what you can earn by producing roughly a child a year and then using them for monetary gains.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bit late to the show but just watching their newest one, in episode 1 it says they have 18 kids living at home. Obviously Chris and Sophie have moved out but who else has moved out?

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her birthday present on insta???
I know someone who did this at Xmas, but the thing is the car was on finance through their business so not bought outright. It’s like saying oh here’s some shoes I got but I’m paying 5 quid a month to very. She might as well have just got a car on finance any time and then received an actual present.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting to compare Chloe with Daniel. Chloe is everything that Daniel isn't. The Radfraud setup is, of course, horrendously sexist, allowing the boys to never lift a finger at home. Was Sophie originally the main dogsbody/helper/substitute parent, then when she left, that job was allocated to Chloe in turn? So maybe if Chloe left, the next oldest girl would be expected to step up? Terrible example to set both the boys and girls.
You're right the next eldest girl is expected to step up. I remember the documentary/episode whatever when Chloe went off to uni she sat Millie down and went through a long list of the responsibilities Millie would now have as the eldest girl at home. Mind you Millie was quite young at the time, maybe around 13, so that was a LOT of responsibility to put on her. It's horrible, lazy and sexist that these clowns popped out an army of kids and expect their daughters to do most of the work

Reactions: 19
As far as I can see Sophie is the only Radfraud child to wish Sue a happy birthday on her stories. Millie posted a story for a friend's childs birthday today but not her mum, which is very telling. I bet most of them secretly resent their parents and I don't blame them

Reactions: 10
You're right the next eldest girl is expected to step up. I remember the documentary/episode whatever when Chloe went off to uni she sat Millie down and went through a long list of the responsibilities Millie would now have as the eldest girl at home. Mind you Millie was quite young at the time, maybe around 13, so that was a LOT of responsibility to put on her. It's horrible, lazy and sexist that these clowns popped out an army of kids and expect their daughters to do most of the work
Agreed. I'm often baffled by how many commenters here say that Sue favours the girls. What tosh. It's the boys who are treated like little crown princes. They get all the benefits of the social media crap - the money, the gifts, the holidays, being bought brand new cars - but they get to say they don't want to be in any of the videos. They sit in their rooms playing video games all day, walk past their sisters loading timber and stripping wallpaper and caring for the litter of younger kids. I've heard them sat on their arses calling out to ask why there's no food been brought to them ffs. Every one of those older boys seems gormless, feckless and unbelievably entitled to me. The only reason the girls are always seen is that they're the ones doing the work.

Reactions: 12
Im obviously doing something very wrong in life as I cant afford a land rover and work full time in a decent job and only have 2 children! How the hell can they afford all that?! A very small pie shop cannot make that much money. I wonder if they own that house and dont have a mortgage?

• Heart
Im obviously doing something very wrong in life as I cant afford a land rover and work full time in a decent job and only have 2 children! How the hell can they afford all that?! A very small pie shop cannot make that much money. I wonder if they own that house and dont have a mortgage?
Someone has already posted an estimate of what every post on social media earns them. That's how they pay for it. That and the half a mil they've got from the telly people.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone has already posted an estimate of what every post on social media earns them. That's how they pay for it. That and the half a mil they've got from the telly people.
So when Sue thanks Noel for the birthday car she should really be thanking the telly people and whoever funds their social media posts!
They’re the ones that are paying for it.

Reactions: 14
So when Sue thanks Noel for the birthday car she should really be thanking the telly people and whoever funds their social media posts!
They’re the ones that are paying for it.
Yeah and they never molested her when she was 13 either.

Reactions: 9
What will they do with the other car then Sell it? She has only had it maybe a year. Sues presents just keep getting bigger, a ring, a vaccum, a car whats next a whole new house perhaps?!

Reactions: 8
Agreed. I'm often baffled by how many commenters here say that Sue favours the girls. What tosh. It's the boys who are treated like little crown princes. They get all the benefits of the social media crap - the money, the gifts, the holidays, being bought brand new cars - but they get to say they don't want to be in any of the videos. They sit in their rooms playing video games all day, walk past their sisters loading timber and stripping wallpaper and caring for the litter of younger kids. I've heard them sat on their arses calling out to ask why there's no food been brought to them ffs. Every one of those older boys seems gormless, feckless and unbelievably entitled to me. The only reason the girls are always seen is that they're the ones doing the work.
Like the Duggars, the boys are at the very bottom of the barrel when it comes to attracting a partner - from above "gormless, feckless and unbelievably entitled" and unskilled too. No wonder they're all still at home with zero prospects of leaving.

So another new car. All those house renovations. Tens of thousands of pounds on Christmas. They really are living the dream.
The Radford kids will all surely start their adult lives well endowed (money wise 😂) because being the wonderful caring parents they are, they must be putting thousands away for each of the children seeing as they’re the ones that are making them all this money.
It’s not like they’d be spending it all and not saving for the kids first.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These pricks are single handedly destroying the planet with their endless copulation and carbon emissions. duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.