The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this until I am blue in the face. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY KIDS IF THEY CAN'T LOOK AFTER THEM. It pisses me right off, little kids climbing all over the tables, kid screaming its head off upstairs while Sue stares at a cake. Why was no one in the car holding the cake?! How bloody stupid! And all of them going 'pram shopping' except the girl the prank was for? What? Why did Noel AND Sue need to go?? For what purpose, especially during Covid. Those younger kids are out of control, stop getting TV deals and look after your children!

Reactions: 17
The pram shop was definitely stated.. they new what pushchair they were going to get. I think its just sues obsession with pushchairs, they keep saying they won't have anymore but I just can't believe it.

Reactions: 9
I will say this until I am blue in the face. WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY KIDS IF THEY CAN'T LOOK AFTER THEM. It pisses me right off, little kids climbing all over the tables, kid screaming its head off upstairs while Sue stares at a cake. Why was no one in the car holding the cake?! How bloody stupid! And all of them going 'pram shopping' except the girl the prank was for? What? Why did Noel AND Sue need to go?? For what purpose, especially during Covid. Those younger kids are out of control, stop getting TV deals and look after your children!
They are useless parents, they act like they are their kids mates.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine what any of them will do for a living? They’ll probably all end up working in the pie shop.
They tried Daniel out in the pie shop years ago. It was too much like hard graft for him and he doesn't like to get out of bed early. Just two reasons why his RAF career choice was always doomed to failure.

I heard that she is a cleaner.
There's not a damn thing wrong with being a cleaner. It's honest work, it's hard graft and if the last year has taught us anything at all it ought to have been that without cleaners doing their jobs well, we'd all be dead or incapcitated by this damn virus. They are worthy of far more money and a great deal more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg Sue saying that Millie and Heidie are different generations lol, and then when Noel corrected her she gave the camera a look like she still thought she was right... did she ever finish school after noel knocked her up? I almost feel a bit sorry for her at times, all she knows is birthing babies

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched the programmes but for anyone that has, has it been said that they manage solely on their pie shop income?
Never said its their only income?? Im fairly sure thats all they say to anyone who asks that they only have income through the pie shop.whoever has written that is telling some fibs.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched the programmes but for anyone that has, has it been said that they manage solely on their pie shop income?
I've watched it, but they have not mentioned youtube or freebies, sponsorships or anything unless I've not been listening properly. They also in the first episode made out Chloe put the pie shop online for them during lockdown, that's not true either, because on one of the kids and counting they did before, they were setting up an online pie shop.

Reactions: 8
Never said its their only income?? Im fairly sure thats all they say to anyone who asks that they only have income through the pie shop.whoever has written that is telling some fibs.
That’s what I thought! Making out they “suffered” during the time Noel had to shut down. Honestly they should be in the government 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I find odd is, they closed down once because their hygiene rating was bad. They closed down again as Noel had covid, they moaned about no income for weeks and weeks, yet they don't give a toss or make a big deal of it when they sod off on holiday for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've watched it, but they have not mentioned youtube or freebies, sponsorships or anything unless I've not been listening properly. They also in the first episode made out Chloe put the pie shop online for them during lockdown, that's not true either, because on one of the kids and counting they did before, they were setting up an online pie shop.
Been watching the episodes over the last few weeks and the whole show just contradicts their vlogs and had been clearly set up for content. Why agree to do a show when you've documented it all on YouTube anyway?
Pointless show and its done them no favours

Reactions: 11
Omg Sue saying that Millie and Heidie are different generations lol, and then when Noel corrected her she gave the camera a look like she still thought she was right... did she ever finish school after noel knocked her up? I almost feel a bit sorry for her at times, all she knows is birthing babies
Holy sh*t she's that dumb... 😭😭

Reactions: 5
They angered me so much taking over with Millie like she was having their baby. Why were they pram shopping? ‘The most important thing is a new pram’, how about your actual baby and their health Sue or is that irrelevant as long as you can dress up your dolly and buy a pram. They introduced her to the family as if she was their baby. Stealing millies thunder yet again. The girl is immature and gets on my nerves, but you can never get those moments back so I wouldn’t be happy at my parents taking over. Their dynamics are so toxic and they aren’t even aware.

Why do all the older girls have permanently greasy hair? Especially poor gaunt tillie. If you can’t afford shampoo Sue then perhaps sell all those tacky prams.

Reactions: 20
They angered me so much taking over with Millie like she was having their baby. Why were they pram shopping? ‘The most important thing is a new pram’, how about your actual baby and their health Sue or is that irrelevant as long as you can dress up your dolly and buy a pram. They introduced her to the family as if she was their baby. Stealing millies thunder yet again. The girl is immature and gets on my nerves, but you can never get those moments back so I wouldn’t be happy at my parents taking over. Their dynamics are so toxic and they aren’t even aware.
I have to admit I didnt think about that, but now I do actually think they should have allowed millie to introduce ophelia and choose her own first pram, it's like a first car parents can have their say but ultimately your the one who gets to make the decisions.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe mumsnet still has a thread going that isn't complimentary. Telly addicts page

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"The most important thing is a new pram" - OMG. Sue's like a little girl, only imagining pushing the new baby round in a new pram. But I suppose that's only to be expected, given that she can't even count the number of generations in her own family.

"Noel trained as a baker" - hmmmmm, in Radfraud-land I think this probably means he scraped a pass in GCSE Catering rather than spent a three-year apprenticeship with the Roux brothers.

Interesting to see Sue's mum, I think she must've been (and still is) a huge help to them all.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.