The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bad wording, but when people say 'mild' autism they usually mean the person can function within society with some degree of support, they'll be able to live alone one day etc, whereas many would call autism leaving a person with extreme communication difficulties, violent outburst and cognitive difficulties to the extent that they'll sadly never be able to care for themselves as severe autism.

It's definitely the wrong terminology, but they're clearly talking about the outward symptoms, as seen by the outside world, as opposed to how much it affects the individual in their everyday life. Yes autism is autism, you can never be just a little bit autistic, but equally it's such a massive spectrum that it would be very wrong to insinuate that everyone who has autism has it to the same degree.

Reactions: 13
Children don't get diagnosed with Asperger's anymore. It's usually autism spectrum disorder. And yes, as there is a spectrum some people with autism are more able to interact within society than others which is why mild / high functioning terms are used.

Reactions: 10
If they bought it as a house though that had been declassified as a commercial property, I would think that address (of the four bed property) is where the owners of the care home lived. They would have changed the use of the property from commercial to residential prior to selling it to obviously open up the market for the house.
Otherwise it would mean that the Radfords had bought the care home whilst still owning their previous house. Unless they came into some hefty cash inheritance or big money win, that doesn’t seem plausible to me.
The four bed house was definitely theirs, and they had lived there for just over 3 years before moving into the ex care home. There's a record of S&N applying for retrospective planning permission at the four bed house because they turned the garage into a bedroom. You can actually apply for planning permission before you buy a house and the planning decision came in before the land registry has the ex-care home and the four bed house being sold (by about a week or so). S&N sold the four bed house for around £75k more than what they paid for it.

Reactions: 4
The four bed house was definitely theirs, and they had lived there for just over 3 years before moving into the ex care home. There's a record of S&N applying for retrospective planning permission at the four bed house because they turned the garage into a bedroom. You can actually apply for planning permission before you buy a house and the planning decision came in before the land registry has the ex-care home and the four bed house being sold (by about a week or so). S&N sold the four bed house for around £75k more than what they paid for it.
Do you know how many kids they had when they moved?? Just curious how many they were squeezing into a 4 bed.

Do you know how many kids they had when they moved?? Just curious how many they were squeezing into a 4 bed.
Nine kids, they were up to James when they moved. Ellie was probably conceived in the excitement of moving to the new house!

• Wow
If they bought it as a house though that had been declassified as a commercial property, I would think that address (of the four bed property) is where the owners of the care home lived. They would have changed the use of the property from commercial to residential prior to selling it to obviously open up the market for the house.
Otherwise it would mean that the Radfords had bought the care home whilst still owning their previous house. Unless they came into some hefty cash inheritance or big money win, that doesn’t seem plausible to me.
No its 100% their previous address. I think they had help from family.

Reactions: 2
So I see they have been gifted another load of cheap teeth rotting sweets. Mrs Radfraud saying “ They didn’t last long”. You idiot....you are the parent, why do you keep allowing them to have them. Mind you judging by the small food portions they get they probably need sweets to fill them up. Tillie looks like a gust of wind would blow her over. Appalling.

Nine kids, they were up to James when they moved. Ellie was probably conceived in the excitement of moving to the new house!
Interestingly, this is around the time they claim (lie) that Noel had a vasectomy. Nine kids in a 4 bedroom house is cramped but not necessarily excessive, 3 kids per room (perhaps 4 in a larger one 2 in a box room in bunk beds). I understand they'd want more space for when they grow but to go from 4 bedroons to 10 is a ginormous leap. Why would you purchase a 10 bed ex care home with 9 kids if you know you're not planning on any more? The fact they went for 10 bedrooms pretty much proves the vasectomy was a lie and their monster sized family was pre-planned.

Reactions: 19
Interestingly, this is around the time they claim (lie) that Noel had a vasectomy. Nine kids in a 4 bedroom house is cramped but not necessarily excessive, 3 kids per room (perhaps 4 in a larger one 2 in a box room in bunk beds). I understand they'd want more space for when they grow but to go from 4 bedroons to 10 is a ginormous leap. Why would you purchase a 10 bed ex care home with 9 kids if you know you're not planning on any more? The fact they went for 10 bedrooms pretty much proves the vasectomy was a lie and their monster sized family was pre-planned.
tbf with 10 bedrooms that’s 1 per existing child at the time. That doesn’t seem that out there. We’re looking for a 4 bed with 2 kids as we know we’d like a third. The maths isn’t really much different to buying a 10 bed with 9 kids. It’s different in scale but not logic.

Reactions: 5
tbf with 10 bedrooms that’s 1 per existing child at the time. That doesn’t seem that out there. We’re looking for a 4 bed with 2 kids as we know we’d like a third. The maths isn’t really much different to buying a 10 bed with 9 kids. It’s different in scale but not logic.
They absolutely never intended to fill each bedroom with just one child!

It was a case a wow look at all this space we have now to cram in as many kids as possible!

• Heart
They absolutely never intended to fill each bedroom with just one child!

It was a case a wow look at all this space we have now to cram in as many kids as possible!
I’m not in any way suggesting they didn’t plan more. But you asked why anyone would. It’d be a sensible choice if within budget with that number of kids. Especially if youre future proofing to allow for those kids growing into teenagers. We know they don’t do this, but the point’s more that it isn’t an out there idea to have done it and shouldn’t be a root of “suspicion”. There’s much more obvious signs that that. Like the 13 kids that followed. That doesn’t happen by accident

Reactions: 3
Have you seen that someone said DIY SOS should go round to their house and help them do it up, Jesus Christ they are delusional!!!
They would go for that too because they would then get the work done for free, that would suit tight arse Noel down to the ground.

Just caught up on their 2nd episode. There’s no such thing as ‘mild autism’. What on Earth is Sue going on about. You’re either autistic or you’re not. Same as being pregnant, you’re either pregnant or you’re not. No one is mildly pregnant 🤦‍♀️
There is. I have 3 kids, all of them have autism. My eldest and my daughter have mild autism which means they can lead a normal life and function with little to no help, my middle son is severe, he went to special needs school, was statements at 3 years old, and will never lead an independent life. He's 20 now but he attends a special needs college, however my eldest is 25 and went off travelling and my daughter is at a normal school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not in any way suggesting they didn’t plan more. But you asked why anyone would. It’d be a sensible choice if within budget with that number of kids. Especially if youre future proofing to allow for those kids growing into teenagers. We know they don’t do this, but the point’s more that it isn’t an out there idea to have done it and shouldn’t be a root of “suspicion”. There’s much more obvious signs that that. Like the 13 kids that followed. That doesn’t happen by accident
Well yes, your last point is pretty much my point. Think we'll have to agree to disagree that moving in to a 10 bedroom house was to give their existing kids more space. 5 or 6 bedrooms, sure. 10, they were definitely planning lots more imo.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the new episode, why are they buying every child all new uniforms? wouldn't it be easier for them to just pass down the uniforms that the older kids had outgrown??
Is Sue a stay at home mum? I'm assuming so because I don't think an employer would be too happy with the amount of maternity leave she'd have 😂

Reactions: 7
Someone said they look alike- I can't see this. Noel has those small blueish greyish goat eyes, pointier nose, white skin (with red neck 😝)
Sue has a different nose, big brown round eyes, and although her skin is white she gets tanned very easily (on the holidays she always gets quite well tanned) . Someone said here once Sue looks like some traveller women. Noel looks totally different in my eyes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.