The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said they look alike- I can't see this. Noel has those small blueish greyish goat eyes, pointier nose, white skin (with red neck 😝)
Sue has a different nose, big brown round eyes, and although her skin is white she gets tanned very easily (on the holidays she always gets quite well tanned) . Someone said here once Sue looks like some traveller women. Noel looks totally different in my eyes.
I'm sure Sue has traveller blood. They've definitely researched her side at least, as she knows she was called Catherine at birth. I'm sure I've read her mum was a traveller and Sue wasn't the first child she'd given up for adoption.

I don't see the similarities ordinarily, although there was one picture of them where they looked freakishly similar. A newborn photo shoot I think. Bonnie?

Reactions: 4
You would think with all the kids they would try and save a bit like it’s been said before hand me downs for the school uniforms and maybe a few other clothes. Like all these Zara clothes they bought for Hallie and phoebe could be saved for bonnie and heidie but they probably don’t do that. Also the whole new Pram for each child. Not just new pram but new everything. I mean I have a cousin who is 4 years older than me and she gave me a lot of her clothes growing up.
also what is their obsession with frenchies I know they were the dog everyone wanted a few years back but they have 3 now and Sophie is getting one. It’s poo

Reactions: 10
With regards to the autism thing, there is a lot of controversy about the correct terminology. A lot of people dislike high functioning and low functioning, because it tends to be judged on outward appearances and verbal ability rather than actual functioning. For example, I am often described as high functioning, yet I am not and never will be able to live independently, have a job, relationship, etc. Meanwhile, somebody with poor verbal skills may actually be able to do all those things, but are judged as incapable based upon their presentation.

I have heard the suggestion that "high/medium/low support needs" is a better descriptor.

Also, there are many struggling people who remain undiagnosed. These people are less able to access diagnosis, due to their condition making them not know how to access support or where to begin looking. These people are actually disabled by their condition, but typically would be described as "high functioning" due to appearing intelligent.

Meanwhile, paradoxically, due to publicity, more and more people with the absolute mildest symptoms are getting diagnosed. The people who are the most capable in general tend to be the most capable of seeking information and getting a diagnosis.

I understand lay people using the term mild, they basically mean verbal and non-learning disabled. But the Radfords won't truly know how "mild" his condition is until he reaches adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on their 2nd episode. There’s no such thing as ‘mild autism’. What on Earth is Sue going on about. You’re either autistic or you’re not. Same as being pregnant, you’re either pregnant or you’re not. No one is mildly pregnant 🤦‍♀️
You sound uniformed on the subject my friend. Autism is a huge spectrum. Mild autism translates to the individual being high/fairly high functioning. This means the person can function in society fairly well, some can successfully hold a job, go onto further education, have relationships etc. These individuals still struggle with social interactions and have very few friends. Autistic people have tics if you will as well. I myself am autistic. I have absolutely no filter when speaking in person, so things just come out and I am still an arm/hand flapper and bite my fingers when I'm upset or really anxious. Autistic people find it extremely difficult to make eye contact and struggle to follow social cues and read body language and people in general. I can hold down a job, although i had four jobs before i settled down in this one. Someone who is severely autistic needs a lot more support, are very often nonverbal, hate social situations, get very upset in social situations and are often have some mental delay, although mental delay can affect anyone with autism, girls/women with autism can often regress as they age. Autistic people, tend to have routines and don't like them to be disturbed and can get upset if/when they are. As I said previously it is a huge spectrum and each individual is different.

Children don't get diagnosed with Asperger's anymore. It's usually autism spectrum disorder. And yes, as there is a spectrum some people with autism are more able to interact within society than others which is why mild / high functioning terms are used.
Well I was diagnosed with Asperger's a year and half ago, at 21. I don't know if they still diagnose it children but I would assume they do.

Reactions: 8
@gloriouscheesecake currently going through diagnosis with my eldest and was told it's all classed as ASD now (even though he could have been seen as having Asperger's previously). Might be different in different areas / for adults.

Reactions: 3
Can we please not derail the thread by arguing about autism? Just to be clear (as this is my area) different Trusts are still using different terminology. So some will say we don't use high functioning/Aspergers any more whilst others are still using them.

Reactions: 26
I think the issue surrounding autism which needs discussed at length is the ethical problems associated with Sue and Noel giving out confidential medical information relating to children who are far too young to give their informed consent for such information to be publicly released.

Just because you are their parent Sue, does not give you - or should not give you - the right to breach the confidentiality rights which every NHS patient has.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those dogs have alot of health issues too because of the way they are breed.
One of my friends bought a Frenchie a couple of years back and although she is a beautiful dog and has the most wonderful passive personality she is basically a Moneypit. She can only eat one type of food which is specifically made for her, she has regular trips to the vet in excess of £250 a time which insurance doesn’t cover and has a shorter than average life expectancy. Times that by three or four and you have a huge financial responsibility if nothing else.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Those dogs have alot of health issues too because of the way they are breed.
People like the Radfords are encouraging this suffering by buying these dogs, unscrupulous breeders wouldn’t keep breeding them if there wasn’t a demand for them.
Irresponsibility seems to be this family’s middle name.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Notice that the Frenchies appear in the tv show intro too whereas poor Lola doesn’t. Obviously isn’t a #frenchieofinstagram so is shoved out. She seems like the most lovely dog too :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well yes, your last point is pretty much my point. Think we'll have to agree to disagree that moving in to a 10 bedroom house was to give their existing kids more space. 5 or 6 bedrooms, sure. 10, they were definitely planning lots more imo.
When they purchased it it was listed as 8 bedrooms, they have changed the use of some hence why some children sleep in rooms the size of cupboards, which wouldn’t be too bad if it was just one child in there but it’s two or three!

• Wow
He groomed a child he'd known since she was 7, impregnated her at 13, turned her into a literal baby making machine by the age of 20. She never had an opportunity to complete her education past year 8. She has never had the chance to train for any kind of employment. She has never been to a music festival or had her prom or a sweet 16 party. She never waited nervously for her first date to ring the doorbell. She never had that first holiday in Spain with her friends that we all remember. She has never been anything but a sluice maid and an incubator for him and he's never failed to point out to her and anyone who'll listen how dim and clueless and useless she is for not knowing about anything but what he ensured she was chained to doing.
For as annoying and dim and childish and avaricious as Sue appears to be, do you know what she really is?
His victim.

But yeah sure he's amusing and owns a hammer so all's forgiven, right?.
Don't give them ideas - can you imagine them ALL turning up to Camp Bestival on a Press Band?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When they purchased it it was listed as 8 bedrooms, they have changed the use of some hence why some children sleep in rooms the size of cupboards, which wouldn’t be too bad if it was just one child in there but it’s two or three!
So the 'cupboard room' really was a cupboard before then? Absolutely shameful that this family would be content letting their kids sleep in a room that, until very recently, didn't even have a window. Shameful.

Reactions: 9
So the 'cupboard room' really was a cupboard before then? Absolutely shameful that this family would be content letting their kids sleep in a room that, until very recently, didn't even have a window. Shameful.
I wonder where they all been sleeping while the work was going on. Probably crammed all the younger girls and boys in with the four girls who share a room or they may have put Casper and Oscar in Daniels room. Surprised they haven’t vlogged more of it I suspect they will be a vlog with a big reveal. Noel is probably too busy making all the pies 🤮

Reactions: 1
I wonder where they all been sleeping while the work was going on. Probably crammed all the younger girls and boys in with the four girls who share a room or they may have put Casper and Oscar in Daniels room. Surprised they haven’t vlogged more of it I suspect they will be a vlog with a big reveal. Noel is probably too busy making all the pies 🤮
I've wondered that too. When they did the vlog where Hallie cut Phoebe's hair they went down to the basement and Oscar and Casper were sat on a double bed using devices. Not sure whose room it was but I assumed they were probably there as that's their temporary room for now. Could have been Daniel's room. It would make sense.

It's an awful lot of kids to have to move around though, there must be some pretty overcrowded room right now, even more so than before.

Reactions: 2
If you mean the one the youngest boys sleep in, it used to be a kitchen apparently, it does have a very small window but you would have to be on the top bunk to see out of it. I still can’t believe they have given Archies bed to Bonnie, which means Capser and Oscar have no choice but to share even if they didn’t want to. Social services would expect at a minimum a bed each with clean adequate bedding, if the children want to share that’s fine but there’s a difference between wanting to and not having your own bed!

Reactions: 7
If you mean the one the youngest boys sleep in, it used to be a kitchen apparently, it does have a very small window but you would have to be on the top bunk to see out of it. I still can’t believe they have given Archies bed to Bonnie, which means Capser and Oscar have no choice but to share even if they didn’t want to. Social services would expect at a minimum a bed each with clean adequate bedding, if the children want to share that’s fine but there’s a difference between wanting to and not having your own bed!
I never considered that little hatch to be a proper adequate window. It must have been like sleeping in hovel.

Yes, it's absolutely disgusting that they don't have a bed each. They simply excuse it by saying Casper and Oscar love to share. I'm sure they do, for now, but what about that one night one of them suddenly turns around and says I don't want to share tonight? They shouldn't have to wait to be bought a bed, they should have one there ready and waiting. Every child has a right to their own bed, I can't believe they think it's ok just because they currently like to share.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.