The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He groomed a child he'd known since she was 7, impregnated her at 13, turned her into a literal baby making machine by the age of 20. She never had an opportunity to complete her education past year 8. She has never had the chance to train for any kind of employment. She has never been to a music festival or had her prom or a sweet 16 party. She never waited nervously for her first date to ring the doorbell. She never had that first holiday in Spain with her friends that we all remember. She has never been anything but a sluice maid and an incubator for him and he's never failed to point out to her and anyone who'll listen how dim and clueless and useless she is for not knowing about anything but what he ensured she was chained to doing.
For as annoying and dim and childish and avaricious as Sue appears to be, do you know what she really is?
His victim.

But yeah sure he's amusing and owns a hammer so all's forgiven, right?.
I've never done any of those things and don't feel I've missed out in life. We all follow different paths in life. It is sad though that this is all she's ever known and I have no idea what she'll do with her life when the kids grow up.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Thanks for explaining about Tillie.

With Max you seem to assume i was asking because i know nothing about asd. My own child has asd and speech delay so know all about the traits and inclusion or so called inclusion hence my interest in Max’s school.
Apologies if I offended you with my reply.

With all due respect, we have seen absolutely nothing in all the vlogs over the years to suggest Max requires anything but mainstream schooling, so I guessed you either didn't follow the vlogs to know that or (wrongly assumed) you didn't realise what a wide spectrum asd is. I apologise for assuming that, although still find the question odd if I'm honest, even more so with your claimed experience but there you go 🤷‍♀️

I've never done any of those things and don't feel I've missed out in life. We all follow different paths in life. It is sad though that this is all she's ever known and I have no idea what she'll do with her life when the kids grow up.
I think it's quite different to look at a random select list of things many youths experience and say "I didn't do those things either" ,(nor did I, for the most part), but most of us will be living life wildly differently now to how we did at 13, 20, 30 etc (depending on age now). Life moves on over the years and we (general we) move with it. We experience different things, have different responsibilities etc.

Sue's life, at 45, is pretty much identical to her life at 20 (I won't say 13, as clearly her parents helped a lot when Chris was tiny). At 20, she had a few kids, was spending her days changing nappies and cleaning up after young kids, doing school runs etc. She's doing exactly the same 25 years later, just with a hell of a lot more kids and more money. She's literally never had a life away from the hone, away from Noel and the kids. She's never experienced going out to work, meeting new people (except other mums at the school gates - although she's usually running late so probably doesn't see much of them either!). At 45, her life has never been her own. Most people have a period of "finding themselves", learning to fend for themselves, before they start a family. Most people then start gaining that independent life back when their kids become teens and older and start branching out on their own life adventures. Unlike most adults, Sue has never had any of that and never will do. Even if Heidie is truly the last, Sue will be in her 60s by the time she turns 18 and will probably have 20+ grandkids by then. Her life has literally revolved around babies. Most people get that stage of their lives over with in less than 10 years, before repeating it slightly with more enjoyment 20-30 years later with grandchildren.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He groomed a child he'd known since she was 7, impregnated her at 13, turned her into a literal baby making machine by the age of 20. She never had an opportunity to complete her education past year 8. She has never had the chance to train for any kind of employment. She has never been to a music festival or had her prom or a sweet 16 party. She never waited nervously for her first date to ring the doorbell. She never had that first holiday in Spain with her friends that we all remember. She has never been anything but a sluice maid and an incubator for him and he's never failed to point out to her and anyone who'll listen how dim and clueless and useless she is for not knowing about anything but what he ensured she was chained to doing.
For as annoying and dim and childish and avaricious as Sue appears to be, do you know what she really is?
His victim.

But yeah sure he's amusing and owns a hammer so all's forgiven, right?.
I totally agree with what you are saying, but the only thing I would say is Sue Radford has a bloody big mouth, she goes on social media regularly threatening people for not agreeing with her, why doesn't she use her big mouth and gobby attitude and sort out her own families issues. If she doesn't want another baby, then go get sterilized, she's a 45 year old woman, she can do what she wants to do. Yes probably Noel is the driving force behind all this, but she can say no.

Actually I think she would be lost without Noel now. He works, he cooks, he cleans, he helps with the kids, he does the shopping, in reality someone with 22 kids should be rushed off their feet, but Sue is either sat with a coffee, chilling, leaning against the worktop or shoving a camera in the kids face. Rarely do you see her cleaning up mess, hoovering, changing beds and so on. I'm not saying she doesn't do it, but their vlogs show she has a pretty easy life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
They have apparently had to close the pie shop because they have had so many orders since the show began :rolleyes:
Food poisoning anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the bill was just for logo stuff like jumpers/blazers etc, so was what about £400 before trousers/skirts/dresses/shirts/t-shirts/socks/tights and of course shoes! Probably looking nearer £800 if not more with all that included!

I don't understand not handing stuff down either! I was really excited that my second was another girl, going to save me a small fortune! I'm also a cheapskate and don't buy the logo jumpers 🙈 can get two plain ones for £4 in asda!
I don’t buy logo school jumpers either 2 pack from Asda £8 school shop are £11.50 for 1 no chance 🙈 I buy 3 packs of trousers jumpers and 2 packs of 5 shirts that way there’s enough for the week plus some spare - going to Asda I’m saving £45 just on the jumpers! I do buy the school jacket though that’s £22 but I start buying school stuff in may and get the school shoes a few weeks before school starts I’ve only one to buy for but I still like to stagger the cost it’s more manageable that way... not being funny I be handing stuff down to the younger ones even if it’s one or 2 new things it’ll cut the cost a lot

I totally agree with what you are saying, but the only thing I would say is Sue Radford has a bloody big mouth, she goes on social media regularly threatening people for not agreeing with her, why doesn't she use her big mouth and gobby attitude and sort out her own families issues. If she doesn't want another baby, then go get sterilized, she's a 45 year old woman, she can do what she wants to do. Yes probably Noel is the driving force behind all this, but she can say no.

Actually I think she would be lost without Noel now. He works, he cooks, he cleans, he helps with the kids, he does the shopping, in reality someone with 22 kids should be rushed off their feet, but Sue is either sat with a coffee, chilling, leaning against the worktop or shoving a camera in the kids face. Rarely do you see her cleaning up mess, hoovering, changing beds and so on. I'm not saying she doesn't do it, but their vlogs show she has a pretty easy life.
Millie and Sophie have exactly the same gobs on them. It’s embarrassing

I think it's quite different to look at a random select list of things many youths experience and say "I didn't do those things either" ,(nor did I, for the most part), but most of us will be living life wildly differently now to how we did at 13, 20, 30 etc (depending on age now). Life moves on over the years and we (general we) move with it. We experience different things, have different responsibilities etc.

Sue's life, at 45, is pretty much identical to her life at 20 (I won't say 13, as clearly her parents helped a lot when Chris was tiny). At 20, she had a few kids, was spending her days changing nappies and cleaning up after young kids, doing school runs etc. She's doing exactly the same 25 years later, just with a hell of a lot more kids and more money. She's literally never had a life away from the hone, away from Noel and the kids. She's never experienced going out to work, meeting new people (except other mums at the school gates - although she's usually running late so probably doesn't see much of them either!). At 45, her life has never been her own. Most people have a period of "finding themselves", learning to fend for themselves, before they start a family. Most people then start gaining that independent life back when their kids become teens and older and start branching out on their own life adventures. Unlike most adults, Sue has never had any of that and never will do. Even if Heidie is truly the last, Sue will be in her 60s by the time she turns 18 and will probably have 20+ grandkids by then. Her life has literally revolved around babies. Most people get that stage of their lives over with in less than 10 years, before repeating it slightly with more enjoyment 20-30 years later with grandchildren.
Thank you. I was just quickly trying to think of a few generic rites of passage which might resonate with people and make them reflect upon how much Sue has missed out on and how limited her social experiences have been before they critique her. To pause and ask what and who made her the way she is. Plot Spoiler, people. It's him. It's all him and it always was him. He stole her whole life from her when he chose to abuse and impregnate a child. The teen girl and the young woman, even the wife and mother she may have been, he annihilated. They were all smothered in the housebound baby-making machine he turned her into.

He's doing the same thing to Millie too. He was scoffing at her in that video where she wanted to cook the TikTok recipe. Laughing because she wasn't able to do simple sums and didn't know what basil is. Encouraging the others to mock her with him - and they did. She is his child. If her education was so poor and her cultural & culinary experiences are so limited, whose fault is it but the people who raised her?

When folk start in about how hard he works and how calm he is and how much sympathy they have for him having to put up with Sue, I could bloody well scream.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Millie and Sophie have exactly the same gobs on them. It’s embarrassing
Exactly so to say Sue is a victim, yes years ago she may have been but she's 45 now, she can go get sterilized without his permission.

Reactions: 7
Exactly so to say Sue is a victim, yes years ago she may have been but she's 45 now, she can go get sterilized without his permission.
I was referring to their social media comments. Do you really think she would go and get sterilised off her own back?
Doubt it

Reactions: 6
I think Sue has a baby addiction, which can be a form of mental illness. There's not much info on it unfortunately and it doesn't apply to all big families. I do think she's very child like, as if she never got past the age 13. But then again, what do I know ?

Reactions: 10
Especially in 2020/2021 price of food is getting scary expensive, a normal size box of cereal is £3/£4 if everyone in that house had a bowl each day that's like at least 3 boxes a day .I remember my own brothers as teenagers they would just fill up a baking bowl with cereal and eat every bit it was like a small snack to them and that would be almost a full box
Completely agree and they always have the branded stuff. We don't even buy that and there is only four of us. If i was in that position I would be at lidl or aldi. They seem to have no money worries what so ever. The mind boggles.

Completely agree and they always have the branded stuff. We don't even buy that and there is only four of us. If i was in that position I would be at lidl or aldi. They seem to have no money worries what so ever. The mind boggles.
And they have several dogs (is it 3 or 4?) so that’s an additional food expense. Plus vets fees.

Reactions: 11

You've answered your own question I think. Sue is terrified of the thought of upsetting Noel as she knows she will never cope without him. She will never be able to leave him even if she wanted to. He has her completely trapped.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And they have several dogs (is it 3 or 4?) so that’s an additional food expense. Plus vets fees.
Oh I can't see them bothering with vets. If they'd ever taken the dogs to the vet they'd have vlogged it. Though tbf now it's been mentioned here, it's an even money bet they might make a show of going.

🐶

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes, 4 dogs at present and no doubt counting. I have a feeling they'll collect dogs like they have kids. Three of them were Frenchie puppies too, very fashionable and hardly cheap!

Let's not forget the rabbits! 😂 (we remember them even if the Radfords don't)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You've answered your own question I think. Sue is terrified of the thought of upsetting Noel as she knows she will never cope without him. She will never be able to leave him even if she wanted to. He has her completely trapped.
Yep you get it. That's what grooming is. Trapping them. Some groomers use drugs to trap them. Some use fear and violence. Some like Noel, use social isolation and economic dependency.

I don't like Sue. She'd be insufferable in person and I definitely believe that the kids are adversely impacted by the crowding and chaos of that home. However she's more to be pitied than blamed really. Though disliking her is very easy, I'm trying to look at the complexity of why she's so appalling. She's an object lesson in why it's so important to shield 13 year old girls from dodgy blokes .

As for him - he's just reprehensible.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she was offered to terminate her pregnancy when her parents were told of her pregnancy? Obviously everyone has their own opinion on abortions and I’m not here to speculate on anyone’s stance on this, but given all the circumstances I’d be surprised if it wasn’t discussed.

I wonder if she was offered to terminate her pregnancy when her parents were told of her pregnancy? Obviously everyone has their own opinion on abortions and I’m not here to speculate on anyone’s stance on this, but given all the circumstances I’d be surprised if it wasn’t discussed.
I am sure someone said it was too late

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I've seen talk on here of Sue hinting in the past that Chris might not have been her first pregnancy (she's definitely said it wasn't the first time they'd had sex). Just rumour, but IF a termination had been forced in the past at 13 or, God forbid, younger and she'd rushed out to get pregnant again straight away it would certainly fit with social services apparently advising they let her still see Noel as they'd only run away together if forced apart (not that it's right, but it makes sense). Would also go even further to explain the addiction and compulsion to have as many as they can.

Just rumours though, nothing concrete in it. Horrific thing for a young kid to experience if true and would even further explain how traumatised she is by that period of her life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.