The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8C715F86-70B2-417E-AF46-FB3718D537C7.jpeg

So did Katie get a boyfriend in the space of two days? And her coursework always has errors. I know it’s unlikely but this now makes pregnancy rumours more likely

He should of waited she was heavily heavily pregnant anything could of happened
Yeah that’s true, why couldn’t he just wait rather than speeding off and shouting down the phone like a complete dick. I would’ve reacted the same way as her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know I may be a bit thick but how do you get a new boyfriend in lockdown ?

Why would anybody want 26 inch extensions in their hair????
Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well quite a few of you have been talking about the video that i had asked about .The one where Noel drove off and Kate got lost driving behind him then they were rowing most of the Benidorm holiday Do any of you no the name of the video ,I have been looking 3 days for it and i am going mental as i am one of them that can't give up looking until i have found it so please help this thick old woman from losing her marbles

Reactions: 1
Well quite a few of you have been talking about the video that i had asked about .The one where Noel drove off and Kate got lost driving behind him then they were rowing most of the Benidorm holiday Do any of you no the name of the video ,I have been looking 3 days for it and i am going mental as i am one of them that can't give up looking until i have found it so please help this thick old woman from losing her marbles
21 and counting..I think 🙈
I think you just missed it on TV it was on channel 4 about a week ago

Reactions: 5
I just found a bit of that 21 and Counting on YouTube. Check the timestamp 7:12. She has the unmitigated gall to say "We don't drink & we don't waste money " ffs!

😂🍸😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.