The Radford Family #14 Could it actually be? No Radfraud baby 23?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New radford thread 👍🏻

Would someone mind doing a summary please? I can’t remember what was actually in the last thread!

Reactions: 5
New radford thread 👍🏻

Would someone mind doing a summary please? I can’t remember what was actually in the last thread!
Recap of what I can remember 😆

We saw the kids playing with their new toys
We found out Sue’s ring cost £2000
Heidi startled on solids (sloppy porridge) age 9 months
They do in fact walk the dogs slightly more than once a year
Still no rabbits
One of the girls has nearly 3 foot long hair extensions
Sue is home schooling with the help of Alexa
They are getting an extension which is basically going to be a caravan on stilts nailed to the front of the house
Noel ripped all the plaster off half the inside of a house that is over 100 years old and now can’t put it back together
Feel free to add anything 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We discovered sue is the original sausage surprise as appose to Jean from eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The silence may be broken tonight. I can hardly contain my excitement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sues made a orange chocolate cheesecake and phoebe has ruined it by sticking fruit and toys in It. Why was it left out and not put in the fridge?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sues made a orange chocolate cheesecake and phoebe has ruined it by sticking fruit and toys in It. Why was it left out and not put in the fridge?
Why was the crotchgremlin not told to get off the island more like?!?!
This is really starting to bug me 😬

Reactions: 14
New vlog and the rabbits are mentioned. Daniel is missing home and doesn’t like the raf so he may quit like Chloe quit uni.
Everything is still chaotic with the kids and schooling. They don’t seem to have a system in place. Like they should have a routine where they all get up, get dressed, breakfast and then do the school work like they were in school.
Also sue is run ragged as she’s trying to home school while Heidi is trying to climb the stairs and Archie and bonnie are running ragged and trashing the place trying to go outside. I get most of the kids are at school / work but what about Millie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why was the crotchgremlin not told to get off the island more like?!?!
This is really starting to bug me 😬
In addition, why was the crusty crotchgremlin not scolded for this silliness and not just a “Feeebeehh, wot av yuh doneeee” the kids do things like this because they are feral and aren’t flipping raised properly. Tell them things like vandalising food like that are wasteful and stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to Radford thread (usually on the mingham family thread) did anyone else see Bonnie had Heidi in a choke hold? Also Sue said she was going to check Tilly was up but we never actually saw that happen because she was then distracted by little ones!

Reactions: 7
Shocking that their fans actually think the local authority should 'let you have a teacher' 🙄 because you can't homeschool the kids. Honestly my eyes couldn't roll enough right now
Oh wow 🤣🤣🤣 yeah sure he’s a trainee teacher on us babes xo pissing

• Haha
Shocking that their fans actually think the local authority should 'let you have a teacher' 🙄 because you can't homeschool the kids. Honestly my eyes couldn't roll enough right now
Jesus wept. Because there’s a global pandemic happening perhaps. Their followers really are a special kind of stupid 😩

Reactions: 16
New to Radford thread (usually on the mingham family thread) did anyone else see Bonnie had Heidi in a choke hold? Also Sue said she was going to check Tilly was up but we never actually saw that happen because she was then distracted by little ones!
I seen that and also with sue busy what else are the kids doing to each other.

Reactions: 4
Ahh so i have found you all It is weird after last week we discussed Sue doing house work feeding kids cooking and her running around manic ,i also so told you about the scaffolding ,and by eck he had to get a plasterer in after all ,so there have been quite alot of workers back and to in the house ,maybe they are exempt from catching covid

• Haha
If you like hearing kids moaning, screaming and Sue waffling on then today’s vlog is for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot flipping believe Bonnie’s sheer aggression to Heidie! She was physically and maliciously squeezing her neck. There is absolutely no way Heidie would have been able to breathe while Bonnie was doing that! If Sue wasn’t in the room at that time I dread to think what would have happened!!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.