The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they show him more respect than what they do their living children. Speaking as a bereaved parent myself I think it’s a difficult one. You’re stuck in a place of wanting to remember your child existed but conscious of over sharing and where the boundaries are. I don’t see any issue with what they post about him personally 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not saying they shouldn’t visit the grave etc. Do whatever you like, but don’t vlog it.

Reactions: 10
I keep repeating myself I know but this family really boil my piss. The kids can’t go to school because they are not sure they haven’t got the virus. They can let fiilm crew in the house though....idiots!!!! Home schooling my backside.
I will probably get slated for this but I think the grave looks really trashy and cheap but typical Radford style. Everybody grieves differently I know. I lost a baby, but to me all that with the kids is not normal. it’s over exaggerated.
Bed time is supposed to be a quiet time, it’s like a circus with the bloody dogs in there as well. They make me so very ANGRY.
Why the hell are they filming the kids going to bed. Then they wonder why they don’t sleep.
Also did anybody else notice peevish Bonnie slap Heidi hi on the face?

Reactions: 10
Does it get to anyone else that they use Alfie for content.
it doesn’t annoy me him being featured, he’s part of the family. But I do think it’s poor taste to use his grave for things like showing new cars and for ratings and newspaper articles... there’s a line there I think between respecting, remembering and including him; and essentially profiting from his death.

Reactions: 13
I think they overshare with Alfie, there is no need to vlog it like that.

But I do think he should be mentioned, maybe a little word and a montage not a full video.

Reactions: 6
8 month old baby in £160 designer dress

Amiees birthday presents were some badly fitting crap from shein.

That speaks volumes.
Yep so sad really. Once the children are passed Archie’s age, they don’t matter anymore. See how many toys Bonnie got, Aimme didn’t even get half as much

Reactions: 3
That £160 dress is disgusting. Spending that on baby clothes is ridiculous. It will just get wrecked anyway unless it is for a photo op.

As for the family, what really pisses me off about them is the fact they think they are doing the world a favour because they have that much kids. duck right off. Just no. They would have done the world a favour had they produced less kids. The amount of rubbish as a family they produce is sickening.

Also, how Sue makes it seem like the best thing in the world and how much of a bloody miracle having a kid/all those kids is. Again, no.

Having a baby is nothing new. I can't stand when anyone acts like they deserve some special award for having sex and popping out a kid (or quite a few in her case).

They are such a wasteful and ignorant family. The only ones I feel sorry for are their poor animals who must be driven mad by all that noise and never getting some attention, and their neighbours. The noise must be atrocious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I really don’t think Heidie will be her last, she is already becoming irrelevant. I still can’t sink into the fact shes bloody popped out 22 kids, 22!!!! 100% none of the kids emotional needs are being met, yes they get loads of presents and stuff, but the little things count too. Like going to see the fireworks, or tucking your kid in and reading them a story. It’s simply not possible, no wonder Ellie, Katie and Aimee always has a bloody kid in their arms Sue can’t take care of them.

Reactions: 8
Agree with others about Archie's grave, keep it a private time for the family, also think its messy with all the decorations etc
At the graveyard where my Parents ashes are interred, its cut flowers only that families are allowed to place

Reactions: 7
Agree with others about Archie's grave, keep it a private time for the family, also think its messy with all the decorations etc
At the graveyard where my Parents ashes are interred, its cut flowers only that families are allowed to place
It does look rather cluttered.
I know in alot of cemetery's and baby gardens there are very specific rules as to what and how much they can have.

I am not saying that they were not affected by Alfie but I do think they are using him to an extent for content, for example the when they perfectly framed the car in the background and a whole vlog complete with title.

I really don’t think Heidie will be her last, she is already becoming irrelevant. I still can’t sink into the fact shes bloody popped out 22 kids, 22!!!! 100% none of the kids emotional needs are being met, yes they get loads of presents and stuff, but the little things count too. Like going to see the fireworks, or tucking your kid in and reading them a story. It’s simply not possible, no wonder Ellie, Katie and Aimee always has a bloody kid in their arms Sue can’t take care of them.
If she dont have any more its because she cant, no way will it be her choice.

Reactions: 6
45 is a normal cut off age for fertility, in fact 40 is quite usual. You do have the occasional person who has an unassisted baby post 45, but it is unusual. I agree if she doesn’t have anymore it isn’t choice it is Mother Nature saying enough . You are born with all the eggs you will have. I sometimes think that a cell that became my daughter was inside my mum, who died before she was born.

Reactions: 4
45 is a normal cut off age for fertility, in fact 40 is quite usual. You do have the occasional person who has an unassisted baby post 45, but it is unusual. I agree if she doesn’t have anymore it isn’t choice it is Mother Nature saying enough . You are born with all the eggs you will have. I sometimes think that a cell that became my daughter was inside my mum, who died before she was born.
Early 40s is perfectly fine but 45 she will struggle. There again maybe she will surprise us all 😩🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There are (rare) cases of women in their early 50s having babies (unassisted). I wouldn’t put it past her to have more.

Reactions: 1
There are (rare) cases of women in their early 50s having babies (unassisted). I wouldn’t put it past her to have more.
Very high risk of downs in older women too. Another reason not to have any more as there's no way they'd be able to cope with a special needs child and give the child all they deserve.

Reactions: 5
Very high risk of downs in older women too. Another reason not to have any more as there's no way they'd be able to cope with a special needs child and give the child all they deserve.
Absolutely agree! But they have something like 8 kids under 10? Doubt she would consider the impact on her already overpopulated home.

Reactions: 2
If she did and there was a high risk of any defect just think of all the clickbait she would have.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think she will have anymore? I actually think she is done this time
I do actually believe she doesn't want any more. Had it been truly up to Sue, I think she would have stopped at Archie. She made such a big thing of it at the time that 20 is her limit.

Noel will keep chipping away at her until she caves though, for the vlog content and money it'll generate. I really get the impression that's what happened the last 2 times. Sue is genuinely excited when she's pregnant, as she's receiving the attention she craves, but her body language these days suggests she's truly disinterested when she has given birth, even in the newborn days now (which she use to love). She just seems tired and bored by it all.

So I can actually believe actively trying again wouldn't be her choice, but I don't rule out her being talked into it yet again. If she conceives, it'll be billed as a happy accident (again, ala Heidie) If she doesn't, due to age, it won't be for the want of trying on Noel's part. Sadly we all know what a hold he has over her. He's been dominated her since she was about 12 and she just doesn't know how to say no.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do actually believe she doesn't want any more. Had it been truly up to Sue, I think she would have stopped at Archie. She made such a big thing of it at the time that 20 is her limit.

Noel will keep chipping away at her until she caves though, for the vlog content and money it'll generate. I really get the impression that's what happened the last 2 times. Sue is genuinely excited when she's pregnant, as she's receiving the attention she craves, but her body language these days suggests she's truly disinterested when she has given birth, even in the newborn days now (which she use to love). She just seems tired and bored by it all.

So I can actually believe actively trying again wouldn't be her choice, but I don't rule out her being talked into it yet again. If she conceives, it'll be billed as a happy accident (again, ala Heidie) If she doesn't, due to age, it won't be for the want of trying on Noel's part. Sadly we all know what a hold he has over her. He's been dominated her since she was about 12 and she just doesn't know how to say no.
I think this is exactly right. I keep saying how bored she is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.