The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read something the other day about the difference in people with money and people with class. Money certainly doesn't buy you the other. The photo Kensington Royal released today had Prince George in a Regatta jumper, the dont feel the need to buy all designer tat just because they have money

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I read something the other day about the difference in people with money and people with class. Money certainly doesn't buy you the other. The photo Kensington Royal released today had Prince George in a Regatta jumper, the dont feel the need to buy all designer tat just because they have money
And no matter how much they spend on designer labels they still manage to make everything look like cheap crap.

Reactions: 5
This is true, you can buy some really plain pieces that look 100% better than the ott stuff.
The problem with things like this is that they go out of fashion very quickly, I don’t really know anyone who still wears moncler any more, they have moved on.
Most people won’t wear Canadian goose now either, between the animal cruelty and it’s just so 2 years ago.

where as something like Barbour is timeless.

Reactions: 4
This is true, you can buy some really plain pieces that look 100% better than the ott stuff.
The problem with things like this is that they go out of fashion very quickly, I don’t really know anyone who still wears moncler any more, they have moved on.
Most people won’t wear Canadian goose now either, between the animal cruelty and it’s just so 2 years ago.

where as something like Barbour is timeless.
It’s all about the Barbour! Let’s face it. They are just tinks with a few extra quid. Sue you can’t buy class !! 👍

I also feel sorry for crawling babies in dresses. When my little girl was crawling, I would minimise dress days, although she could still get in a mess in a baby grow, with her legs pulled out of the legs and dragging them behind her!

I really want a belstaff jacket, if I was an ‘influencer’, I could admire them and maybe get one, shame I will have to save!

Reactions: 6
Apparently this is normal and everyone does it, never done it!!
So true, they are going to grow out of it so fast! It would be fine if she was going to have more but she said she isn’t- i hardly believe that lol

9B4C7364-E160-449C-8F31-85C427B6233F.png

See all of their little minions defending sue 😂

Reactions: 9
So true, they are going to grow out of it so fast! It would be fine if she was going to have more but she said she isn’t- i hardly believe that lol

View attachment 350200

If it was said in a vlog or to the newspaper, you still said it was going to be a struggle.

Someone gift her a notepad to keep up with the lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol another radfraud lie. I do feel for Millie, being a teen mum is hard especially when you don’t have a partner. My little sister was a teen mum, and she wasn’t with her baby’s dad. I do hope Sue checks up on her regularly as postpartum depression and anxiety is a very horrible thing, so sue as you follow everything we say, please just check if she is okay 👍🏽
Millie looks very pale and thin at the moment. She probably thought giving birth and taking care of a baby would be easy as she has seen her mum do it so many times. But to be a good parent is extremely hard. I was a teen mum and it was very hard growing up myself while raising a baby. The female brain is apparently not fully mature till 25. So having babies young isn’t a great idea. Yes it’s doable and you can try your best and be a ‘good’ mum but I think you should live your life first and mature.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 350200

It’s actually pathetic. Who spends £160 on a chavvy tit dress? Is she going to sell it on or gift it to Millie for I feel ya? Like a PP said the royals don’t even go to these extremes because they have CLASS! The Radfords scream chav!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

If it was said in a vlog or to the newspaper, you still said it was going to be a struggle.

Someone gift her a notepad to keep up with the lies.
Does it matter when it was bought Sue? It still looks shite! Tripping herself up again ha, ha

Comments turned off on the Dress post! 😂

someone hit a nerve Sue?!?! Serves you bloody right!

Reactions: 5
8 month old baby in £160 designer dress

Amiees birthday presents were some badly fitting crap from shein.

That speaks volumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Who gives a flying duck that they are filming. It’s disgraceful the way they have turned their baby farm into a money making racket. I feel for those poor young kids. They have no say in the matter. The older ones see it as a way to freebies, it won’t last forever.

Reactions: 7
Noel has just got over covid and they have invited a camera crew into the house.

No words.........................

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s a total tit show. I hope channel 5 screw them over like they do every other large family 🤞

Reactions: 3
Does it get to anyone else that they use Alfie for content.
I’d say they show him more respect than what they do their living children. Speaking as a bereaved parent myself I think it’s a difficult one. You’re stuck in a place of wanting to remember your child existed but conscious of over sharing and where the boundaries are. I don’t see any issue with what they post about him personally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.