The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah has put on FB that she didn't get her deposit back from caravan they just stayed in because the owner called them scruffy bastards. She is denying this of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sarah has put on FB that she didn't get her deposit back from caravan they just stayed in because the owner called them scruffy bastards. She is denying this of course.
She didn’t clean up after herself and left litter.

Fair enough really - she’s swearing at him in messages and threatening him as a you tuber so embrassing 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Basically thinks she shouldn’t have to tidy up and should be given a break because she has so many kids 😂 like they just turned up one day and non of that was her choice 🙈 so entitled!

Reactions: 7
Why have so many kids?? It baffles me. I know Sarah does love them but I always found it weird how once they turn 18 they are out the house. She then normally has a new baby to replace them. I have wondered if it's a benefits thing. Once they are 18 she gets no money for them so it's suggested to them to move out.
---
I wonder if posha is aware she only has less than 2 years left at home? Or maybe she will be allowed to stay to help look after the younger kids. The other kids seem to have all moved out to their dad's house once they are 18 and this isn't an option for posha.

She didn’t clean up after herself and left litter.

Fair enough really - she’s swearing at him in messages and threatening him as a you tuber so embrassing 🥴
Hasn't she got video evidence of how clean she left the caravan? She seems to film everything else including her husbands death and then his adorned corpse.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She must have left it filthy, as the man wouldn't be risking his future bookings making up crap for the sake of a few hundred quid
---
She said at first the only food she bought was eggs as they "ate out".. then further down there's a pic of food in the fridge and a filthy air fryer.

She should have booked with Haven as they don't care how you leave the van (as long as there's no damage)
---
If she had kept the discussion private she could have negotiated a reduced deposit amount, but no,
she jumped on Facebook, so it's her own fault and serves her right

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think he was taking advantage. These are his pictures. I don't know how it was rented out but sounds like he had kept personal items in there, including food in the fridge, and is complaining because she left a few bits in the fridge and didn't clean the airfryer and someone went through his socks. You'd have to get a cleaning company in anyway after each rental so I can't see it is more than £10 extra work. Sarah never has a great way with words but he seems like a scumbag to take £100 deposit off her.

Screenshot 2024-05-11 10.39.10.png
Screenshot 2024-05-11 10.40.13.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree. The pictures don't seem that bad. He is a twit. She really should of just rented directly from haven.

Reactions: 4
she already lied in her post saying she only bought eggs..

then he showed the other food in the fridge and the dirty airfryyer.

So if she lied about that, I believe she lied about other stuff too.

It’s what you get for not booking through a reputable company?
It was one of the ones she got recommended on Facebook 😂 so that backfired massively! The guy has never probably had that many kids stay in his caravan before ! She was looking for a mini bus to take them for 10 people. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had noise complaints off the neighbors and it’s got his back up 🙈

If they had stayed with a reputable company they would have had to many occupants
What owner leaves food in the fridge and contents under the bed when they are hiring out caravan

Reactions: 10
I dont think hes taking advantage at all. Its pure respect when staying in someone elses property tp clean and put away after yourself. Plus with all those children im sure they did nose bag at his private belongings. Instead of once again running to social media sort it privately. No excuse to leave it even if it was only little bit untidy. Why should someone come in cleaning up because they cant be bothered. Once again using dave as an excuse . Sarah dave has passed you went away to grieve i get that but not excuse for not tidying up. Come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dont think hes taking advantage at all. Its pure respect when staying in someone elses property tp clean and put away after yourself. Plus with all those children im sure they did nose bag at his private belongings. Instead of once again running to social media sort it privately. No excuse to leave it even if it was only little bit untidy. Why should someone come in cleaning up because they cant be bothered. Once again using dave as an excuse . Sarah dave has passed you went away to grieve i get that but not excuse for not tidying up. Come on.
I agree, they all need to learn to respect things and not live by social media for validation.

She’s still sharing the go fund me ! Honestly give it up woman ! They did well to get over 5 grand at first but it’s been 9 weeks 🙈

So she’s a single mum with 50000 kids and she can magically afford a holiday, new hoover, new fridge and freezer, Botox and hair extensions.
Nice to see the go fund me going to it’s intended cause 😏
---
Oh and lots of new holiday clothes for the kids

• Angry
Now that she has realised she can't afford Orlando she has lots of spare go fund me cash to spend. I doubt that money was ever going to the funeral. Dave's probably going to have a pauper funeral on the quiet. If he hasn't already.
---
She keeps justifying things by saying oh Dave really wanted me to buy a new fridge..hoover..freezer..pram..this top for venellope. Iam starting to think she is a bit of a storyteller.

They are off to Blackpool again, what the F is going on, it can only be the go fund money she is spending and she is really splashing out, I’d be fuming if I’d donated for the funeral then see her on video with all her purchases and holidays, the Botox and hair extensions are beyond shocking, I’d have thought nothing would have been seen of this family until at least Dave had had his funeral, quietly getting on with their mourning in private, WTF it couldn’t be more opposite

• Wow