The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she had a lot of sympathy when it happened but now that sympathy from people is slowly ebbing away, she should have had the decency to hold the mans funeral before she started blowing the money on botox and hair and prams and appliances and holidays.

Reactions: 8
she might have got a payout from the DWP or a charity
---
Her older kids look the type to be with small time drug dealers.
---
All this extra money is certainly coming from somewhere and it's not hard graft or savings

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I reckon poor old mum is paying for dead Dave’s funeral. She’ll have seen all the sympathy fake Sarah has had and won’t want her stressing, after all dead Dave did treat her like a princess so the go fund me is all for fake Sarah!

Reactions: 2
At least the 7? year old removed the dummy from her mouth for her 4th Macdonald's of the week,
and you can see the damage to her mouth/teeth from it

Reactions: 3
This vlog is worth a watch to see what Sarah is
IMG_0914.png
like, who would rant on the internet like this about their child

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has put a post on her FB that she has been stopped by police for having no MOT.
But she told the police the car was fixed and collected last night and the car was being MOT'd today. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If it was fixed and collected last night, why wasn't it mot from yesterday then?

I think she's a story teller too

Reactions: 6
She has put a post on her FB that she has been stopped by police for having no MOT.
But she told the police the car was fixed and collected last night and the car was being MOT'd today. 🤷‍♀️
She was so rude on the post ! So entitled just because you chose to have a brood of kids doesn’t mean you should be treated specially. Just bury your husband and F off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can not stop spending . Holidays clothes. Fridge and a freezer a pram 😭 How could you think about shopping .

Reactions: 5
This vlog is worth a watch to see what Sarah is View attachment 2934657like, who would rant on the internet like this about their child
I actually cried tears for this woman, to lose her husband and then have to give birth, she’s lost every ounce of sympathy from me, and the fact she’s pally again with Sarah ingham again says it all! Chavs liking chavs! That man should have been laid to rest weeks ago, but she’s spinning it out to see what she can get, nasty woman and i feel for those poor kids

Reactions: 12
I think the thing is Sarah had a terrible childhood and terrible parents, I don’t think she even knows what real love is. I don’t think she knows what good parenting is. She thinks she’s a good mum because compared to her childhood she offers a better life then her parents did. But it’s clear to see that those kids have been dragged up at times.
I could never ever openly slate my children, not even if they were serial killers.

Reactions: 8
When is she gonna have him cremated it's been weeks now .while she's going on every holiday she can .all them people whom put that money In i bet they wish they hadn't now. Shes buying washing machine fridge weres that money coming from out of the funding?

Reactions: 2
When is she gonna have him cremated it's been weeks now .while she's going on every holiday she can .all them people whom put that money In i bet they wish they hadn't now. Shes buying washing machine fridge weres that money coming from out of the funding?
Even if she claims those items weren’t purchased with the go fund me money it’s still horrendous that she claimed poverty. Even down to clothing for the new baby who was due within day so she should really have had everything? She’s had enough children to have plenty of clothing stored away too

Even if she claims those items weren’t purchased with the go fund me money it’s still horrendous that she claimed poverty. Even down to clothing for the new baby who was due within day so she should really have had everything? She’s had enough children to have plenty of clothing stored away too
She’s one of those women who think everything revolves around ‘stuff’. Take the horrible video she made slagging of her own daughter, talking about how she provided her with everything, “named clothes” being one of them.
She genuinely thinks providing for your kids means buying them clothes and toys. Forgets it actually means providing them with a stable fulfilling life not filled with endless baby dads and newborns.

I hope not..she has 4 very small girls. She needs to put them first and stay single ..I worry she is a target with those little girls.

Reactions: 6
I think any one that starts paying a interest and splashing the cash and possibly paying for this pie in the sky Florida trip would be welcome with open arms