Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crl8

I’m sorry I get she is grieving but these posts are disturbing. Never once have I went to a funeral parlour to see a family member for the last time has it even crossed my mind to get my phone out, never mind take a photo and share it with people online

• Angry
Reactions: 16

michanson

Chatty Member
The dead can’t consent to being filmed/pictured, just like babies can’t! There’s no such thing as privacy anymore, how sad. At my dad’s funeral I couldn’t even take any pictures of the flowers, let alone anything else. The idea of taking a picture of my dad on his deathbed would never have entered my head. These vloggers have a screw loose!

• Heart

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
As if she’s just uploaded a photo on her Instagram story of her teenage daughter looking looking at her dads dead body. Sarah is sick, no wonder she’s friends with the inghams

• Wow
  • Sick

Tinker74

So latest vlog. Sarah says she is going to Wales in July for 10 days..Florida in November..Butlins at Christmas and Disneyland Paris in January. She then says she has sold enough of her t shirts to pay the sky bill which is a relief to her because every penny counts now.
Oh and she has just got Botox and is getting hair extensions.
I think the funeral go fund me money is long gone.

• Wow
Not being funny but if they've chosen to have a huge family with no reliable source of income apart from benefits, then I doubt anything as sensible as life insurance was ever a consideration.

Reactions: 15
Or it could be genetic and the children will have to be tested. I mean it's very complicated by sound of it. Either way you stood over him taking photos for social media as it was happening, then as he laid dying and again when passed. All went on social media you couldn't of been that bothered. Most partners would be running around dazed trying to give paramedics space , last thing I'd do is whip out the camera and post . All bizarre

Betsyblue

The family seem very chaotic. I was shocked to hear Dave had died.
I think there is an older daughter who Sarah cut out of her life possibly Chelsea 🤔 it’s all in their vlogs. Her sister was abused by their father and had a baby the boy very sadly died from leukaemia he wasn’t very old maybe ten at the most. Her sister had a couple of her children taken into foster care at birth and Sarah was helping her to get them back but I don’t think she speaks to the sister now it was possibly drugs related.
They seem to move house a lot and fall out with landlords. It didn’t seem like either of them had a proper job (not one that would fund 10 or 11 kids anyway) he had a studio where he 3d printed things from Star Wars and she used to do baby photoshoots and sell baby tutus online.
The photos of Dave in the bed etc are incredibly strange. She had shared the go fund me so many times it was set up before he even passed away.
There is probably so much more that I can’t remember at the moment but I’ve wanted there to be a thread for so long ! So thank you

• Heart

Maria1

Chatty Member
They live for social media and the validation it brings because they were ordinary, rather crass people pumping out kids who found a niche audience who found it 'charming' and 'relatable. They know no other way of living now which is not to excuse them at all; they all need to take a long hard look at their actions and disappear into obscurity to raise those kids.

Abbvay

VIP Member
It’s beyond disgusting now. At first I gave Sarah R the benefit of the doubt but after seeing her dying husband used as little more than an Instagram prop I’m out
There's really no other way to look at it is there. She took the time to lay objects/decorations on top of him for pictures and videos, making him a prop like everything else.

It's an awful thing to have happened and maybe they just think differently since they lived their life filming themselves and children anyway, but to do it repeatedly isn't right and shows no consideration for him or anyone else in the family.

She isn't the first youtube/social media person to do similar and unfortunately I think others would do the same unless there is serious backlash against it, but I don't think they had a big enough following for it to get much attention.

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
What ever we think, no matter what we would do or have done ourselves in times of grieve we are all different,
no matter of the rights or wrongs.
This women is going through the very worst and very best of emotions, unbearable grief and the beauty and wonder of birth her mental physical and emotional well being will be all over the place.
Let alone the stress of having seven dependent kids to solely be responsible for.
I don't think it's anyone's place to judge her at the moment. But give her time to work through this the best she can.
Everyone can grieve differently but that doesn't mean they can do whatever they like that will cause more trauma for others such as their children or his parents or siblings.

Someone close to her should be stepping in to explain why it's wrong and telling her to keep pictures private if she wants them. If she really wants to talk publicly about memories then she can post pictures of when he was alive.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Dave was a blokes bloke, had a bit of an attitude I would say!
I'd be inclined to agree with you there! Actually so would he probably, hence giving himself the "Angry Manc" nickname.

I've seen/heard bits and pieces of them over the years, mainly due to them being associated with the Inghams. I've never been a fan but obviously wouldn't wish any of this on the family and Dave certainly doesn't deserve such an undignified end to his life.

This whole macabre circus situation is so fucked up. I'm just glad that other people feel the same way because, in today's world, social media has a lot to answer for and the thought of this kind of stuff being accepted as normal or OK is beyond depressing.

• Sad

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I gave my dog more privacy than she’s given her husband.
I took a pic of my hand holding my dogs paw before he was PTS, he was an old boy (16 years old and I’d had him since I was 18) I have never showed that pic to anybody let alone posted it to social media.
I get grief does mess with peoples heads, and she’s just given birth so her hormones will be going mental, but posting pics on social media with a link to donate shouts to me that they’re exploiting this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Betsyblue

It must have been so hard for the ambulance crew to work with her talking pictures they must feel awful if they are being blamed. Same with the hospital ! At one point they had about 15 people in the room. Then she started with the jumble sale /shrine weirdness ! Can you imagine trying to do your job round all that crap ?.
She posted on Instagram the other day about the baby and how it was so stressful and heartbreaking that the baby had to be rushed to intensive care a couple of days after her husband died. But in her vlog she said there was nothing majorly wrong with the baby she just needed a bit of help. She is such an attention seeker.
Now she’s going on about having no car on Facebook she is always on the beg ! It’s not up to other people to support her terrible life choices of having 20 million kids no job and no insurance.
She will be expecting a big pay out from NHS now !

Impleo

VIP Member
Dave probably would've done the same thing. They argued with many and complained about a lot, constantly falling out with people but with no self-awareness that perhaps they might be part of the problem. It's what made them so interesting to watch

Will never forget Dave having a go on the phone at a poor lady who had booked and paid for Sarah as a wedding photographer and hadn't received the photos after a long wait. It was absolutely vile.

Last edited:
  • Wow

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Imagine if he has collapsed whilst shopping and someone stood over him taking photos.
Can you imagine the uproar If they posted them to Facebook !

• Wow

Maria1

Chatty Member
Sorry, that is wrong. If you have to do this (and I know of nobody who festooned a corpse with that much crap, let alone plonk a new born on it) then keep the picture private.
I hate to say this but this is the most content shes had in years and she's going to get all the mileage she can out of it.

It’s disgusting and all very strange he’s being used as a prop for the go fund me holiday to Florida she need’s concentrate on the kids not posting pics of him on the floor with paramedics working on him

YoungHollywoodEtc

How can a struggling single mum afford Botox like it’s nothing? And more importantly why would you even contemplate your lines and wrinkles when you’ve just given birth and your husbands died?
I know she holds high importance over
‘Stuff’ like clothes but Botox is taking it to another level, especially when you were happily accepting AND asking for handouts a few weeks back.
Shameless.