As I read this they literally just said a little over an hour. They’ve just set off nowHubby googled it. Just over an hour I think
As I read this they literally just said a little over an hour. They’ve just set off nowHubby googled it. Just over an hour I think
My husband just said this about our 2 young childrenyou know what's a strange thought... if she has died, there will be babies born from now on who will not have the queen as a monarch... that hasn't happened in 70 years!
I honestly think she’s gone alreadyI don’t know how the news outlets will come back from this if she does recover…people won’t be very happy at the long rolling coverage…
She’s already goneI don’t know how the news outlets will come back from this if she does recover…people won’t be very happy at the long rolling coverage…
Yeah. . Ive missed tipping point for this, and quite possibly the chase too!!I don’t know how the news outlets will come back from this if she does recover…people won’t be very happy at the long rolling coverage…
I agree sadlyI honestly think she’s gone already![]()
I think you’re right, perhaps waiting for the family to get there before making any announcementThey’re potentially waiting for all of the family to arrive before announcing anything. Gives those travelling chance to see her/ see each other before the big announcement sends everything into a frenzy
But the BBC News commentators thought the Sussexes were on the same plane as William and co, so I assumed no such protocol existed.They don't allow successions to travel together. Charles, William and Harry tend to all travel seperately.
I live in Aberdeen and it takes 50 minutes to get to Balmoral but due to weather as the roads do get flooded lots maybe about 65/70minutesAs I read this they literally just said a little over an hour. They’ve just set off now
Whatever your opinions of the Queen, have some damn respect.I’d normally be buzzing if so But I’m on maternity, not very thoughtful of her to wait![]()
The point I was trying to make, was she had the best health care in the world, if we had that we would probably live just as long.So? That doesn't mean it's not sad.
I don't think they truly know yet either, more like they also don't know what really to do. I don't think they all thought that the Queen's likely passing would be broadcast live.With all these slip ups from presenters speaking in the past tense, why have they been told? If we’re not supposed to know yet then it makes more sense for them to be kept in the dark too so there’s no mistakes
I think you’re right, perhaps waiting for the family to get there before making any announcement