The Queen #2 Thank You Ma’am RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just share the cutest thing my kid said: "The Queen might be reincarnated and come back as a corgi". 💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Very odd hearing people sing God Save the King at the service yesterday

Reactions: 8
Local press in Aberdeen reporting that the Queen will depart Balmoral at 10am and be driven through Aberdeen and onto Edinburgh

Her Majesty The Queens expected final journey from Balmoral.

Departing Balmoral at 10 am on Sunday the Queen will go through Royal deeside and down the A93 passing

Ballater
Aboyne
Banchory
PeterCulter
Aberdeen, North Deeside Road, Holburn Street, Great Southern Road, George VI Bridge, Bridge of Dee
Portlethen
Stonehaven
Then continuing towards Edinburgh

Reactions: 4
I am currently watching Charles being formally proclaimed King and it struck me how poised Camilla has been the last few days. Both her and Charles looked so broken yesterday. So sad for them all.

Just heard the day of the funeral will be a bank holiday.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Is it me or is the BBC reporting really sloppy? I’ve been watching it on the 24/7 channel over the last few days - lots of ‘umms’ and stuttering from presenters and reporters, pauses etc. also as though they are clutching at straws and just finding random people in the crowds to talk to who clearly don’t know what to say.

I mean, I get it that it must be difficult trying to fill the gaps but I’m quite surprised how sloppy and unprofessional it’s all been to be honest (but don’t get me wrong, I’m not planning to write to ofcom or something 🤣 merely just my thoughts)

Reactions: 2
It’s a holiday in Edinburgh on the 19th. People keep saying that the funeral has been planned for the 19th yet it’s not been confirmed as the 19th yet.

Prince and Princess of Wales alongside The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are together looking at the floral tributes together 🥺♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Harry, Megan, William and Kate have all appeared together to view flowers and meet crowds. Nice to see them coming together

Reactions: 17
Yes, I'm sure they're acknowledging that it's what the Queen would have wanted.

Reactions: 4
I love just how long they're spending out with the public and how long they're taking to speak to people in general. Really lovely to see them united like this too.

Reactions: 13
I love just how long they're spending out with the public and how long they're taking to speak to people in general. Really lovely to see them united like this too.
It's a pity they didn't manage to resolve their issues before she passed. She would have loved to have seen that.

Reactions: 3