The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing found with that name, very strange
would explain why she always has her nails done if she isn’t working as a nurse now because i am sure as a nurse you can’t have nail extensions etc. sure her new man will see her alright 😏

Reactions: 8
would explain why she always has her nails done if she isn’t working as a nurse now because i am sure as a nurse you can’t have nail extensions etc. sure her new man will see her alright 😏
All she needs is the turkey teef an it A OK 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well spotted 👏😂

Reactions: 3
I've just had a look through her Facebook, she looks like a completely different race now! What does Alan's wife do ? Is she an estate agent too

Reactions: 3
If I was the wife I take the teeth I brought back that would be my first thing I’d punch out his mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments she left saying about Susie being barren, not able to hold a man etc were horrible. Also said might have a mini property boss on way. Then I read she’s had 2 kids to 2 cousins. Bleughhh.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The comments she left saying about Susie being barren, not able to hold a man etc were horrible. Also said might have a mini property boss on way. Then I read she’s had 2 kids to 2 cousins. Bleughhh.
She needs a boot in her hole honestly and her poor kids watching all this. duck havin her as your nurse. Be feart to leave your man wae her

Reactions: 17
I done some digging (well, tried!) regarding her NMC registration as it’s not coming up. I know she qualified late 2019 so not sure why she isn’t showing up on NMC. Even if she’d been struck off etc she’d still be on there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.