The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed he’s made another couple TikTok’s in his car again 😂 I’m guessing he’s not wanting to do them in diannes wee hoose doesn’t want his follower to see that, would he 😂😂
be too noisy with all the weans running about 🥴 no a good look for our swav Sheildsy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say she was 35 I had a wee nosey on her Facebook and I can confirm that TikTok filters do wonders for you 🤣
thought she was about that with the 85 in her username. She is filtered to duck on Tiktok 🤦🏻‍♀️ And they lips 👄🤦🏻‍♀️ Overdone it with the filler!

Reactions: 7
be too noisy with all the weans running about 🥴 no a good look for our swav Sheildsy 🤣
Her weans are on TikTok and they’re reading all those comments about her and even commenting on stuff. I feel sorry for them having to see all that but that dianne has herself to blame for doing what she has on a very public platform

Reactions: 10
Her weans are on TikTok and they’re reading all those comments about her and even commenting on stuff. I feel sorry for them having to see all that but that dianne has herself to blame for doing what she has on a very public platform
exactly. Weans don’t need to know their mum likes to steal married men 😏

Why is he always perched in the back of the car? 😂😂😂
think he drives an audi tt so only 2 sears in it i think?

Reactions: 5
exactly. Weans don’t need to know their mum likes to steal married men 😏

think he drives an audi tt so only 2 sears in it i think?
Think he better be looking into getting a 7 seater for his ‘team’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just noticed he’s made another couple TikTok’s in his car again 😂 I’m guessing he’s not wanting to do them in diannes wee hoose doesn’t want his follower to see that, would he 😂😂
Imagine being so desperate for attention and internet points that you literally can't stop making Tiktoks, even when you've just been outed as a piece of crap and ruined your livelihood and reputation. He can't help himself.

As Kim Woodburn would say: ADULTERER.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being so desperate for attention and internet points that you literally can't stop making Tiktoks, even when you've just been outed as a piece of crap and ruined your livelihood and reputation. He can't help himself.

As Kim Woodburn would say: ADULTERER.
he is that arrogant, he won’t care.

Reactions: 6
I kept wondering how I recognised that Dianne and then one of these videos came on my FYP and I realised I’ve seen her in the sunbeds.

I can’t express how much she looks duck ALL like she does on TikTok in person 😆😆 she looks like a 50 year old leather couch in person.

She’s one of the people who inspired me to use sunscreen on my face in a sunbed actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
whats her name on Facebook
Dianne Rose. I just typed in dianne on the search bit and her name was about third down, think she’s been well searched on there 🤣

I kept wondering how I recognised that Dianne and then one of these videos came on my FYP and I realised I’ve seen her in the sunbeds.

I can’t express how much she looks duck ALL like she does on TikTok in person 😆😆 she looks like a 50 year old leather couch in person.

She’s one of the people who inspired me to use sunscreen on my face in a sunbed actually.
Are the sunbeds near cardboard by any chance cos I seen someone mention she’s from there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what her colleagues think of this carry on? Its no as if she is a daft lassie, she is a registered nurse 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.